Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Barakha: The Black Slave Girl, Who “served” Muhammad’s Four Generations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barakha: The Black Slave Girl, Who “served” Muhammad’s Four Generations (1973 Views)

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid / A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barakha: The Black Slave Girl, Who “served” Muhammad’s Four Generations by tidytim: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2012
The life of the prophet of Islam is full of mysteries, as if it is a nasty ocean with full of dirt. The more we research the more dirt we find in it. The subject of this article is one of such dirt. It dealt about the honor that Muhammad and his ancient Arab culture has given to noble relationship. Muhammad has given new dimension to relationship regardless of its nobility and respectability. In this article, I like to introduce a black African, Abyssinian slave-girl, who served throughout her life for Muhammad and his family.

ARAB CULTURE CAN NOT GET ALONG WITH ANY OTHER CULTURE

May be it is for us, the non-Arabs, the culture of Arabs appears shocking. But for the Arab Muslims, it is part of their culture. Muhammad loved his culture and just Islamized the ancient Arab traditions and made it unalterable. Muhammad brought nothing new except legitimizing his forefather’s barbaric culture on his followers. Multiple marriages by men, exchanging women among them, buying and selling the blacks from Africa were common among them. Muhammad should have removed such nonsense from his society, if he happened to be a real reformer. Instead, he just Islamized those barbaric practices, which supports the men alone and discriminated the women by banning all their liberties which they used to enjoy. After becoming a mafia boss of Medina, Muhammad distributed the captured young girls to his unmarried young fighters as well. Keeping young girls in his father’s home by a young bachelor Arab man was common among them. Muhammad’s father was a perfect example of this practice.

Ancient Arabian culture was very unique and different from any other culture of the world. Women were quite liberal in their sexual life in the pre-Islamic period. And they were free to manage their own business and free to buy male-slaves for their need. Muhammad’s first wife Khadija was amongst them. She was an independent and rich entrepreneur of her time in Mecca without any male counterpart’s help. She married Muhammad as her third Husband and had full control over him, to such an extent that he had not thought of his second marriage until her death. Muhammad enjoyed his immoral sexual life only after the death of Khadija, when he had turned 50. For the next 13 years until his death, Muhammad married 14 wives officially, with special sanction from his friend Allah. Apart from that, he enjoyed sex with multiple slave-girls, concubines and all other Muslim women, who came to his house to “offer” themselves in sex to this Arab hero.

In ancient Arabia, after their husband’s death, women were immediately taken care of by other males of that family. Muhammad’s mother Aamina was also shifted to her father-in-law Abdul Muthalib’s house after her husband’s death and lived 6 six years with him without having her second marriage, which is very strange according to their culture. Muhammad’s grandfather Abdul Muthalib called Muhammad as his “son” in several instances, and Muhammad also had called Abdul Muthalib as his “father”. The readers may have already come across an article about this subject “Was Prophet Muhammad the son of Abdullah ibn Abdul Muthalib”.

BARAKHA AS PART OF MUHAMMAD’S FATHER ABDULLAH’S WOMENFOLK

Since all the historical evidence was destroyed by Muslims from the time of Muhammad to this day, we have no other choice except seeking references only from pro-Islamic sources. And the pro-Islamic sources itself tell us that Muhammad’s father Abdullah bin Abdal Muthalib had purchased an Abyssinian slave-girl by the name Barakha, while he was a bachelor. It is easy to imagine by anyone, the motive behind the purchase of this young girl by a young Arab bachelor. It is also not difficult to imagine for any thinking human being to understand what Abdullah would have done with that young slave-girl according to their moral standards.

Then after few years Abdul Muthalib went to Medina to seek a girl for his son Abdullah and also for him! Abdullah got Aamina as his first official wife and his father Abdul Muthalib married Haala as his 4th official wife out of 5.

LUSTING FOR SON’S BRIDES IS A PRIDE

Here, I like to share with the reader an interesting incident that I have witnessed in Saudi Arabia 15 years ago. A father of a grown-up young man went to seek a girl for his son and found the “price” (Mahr) of that girl fixed by her father was too high, which his son could not afford. But the father himself was rich. Arab fathers generally do not spend their wealth on their son’s marriage. According to their tradition, the young man should have to have his own money to “purchase” a bride for him. So, the father of that young man arranged another “cheaper” bride for his son and then he himself married the “costlier” girl, whom he initially had sought for his son. We the non-Arab expatriates were stunned by this incident. But for the Saudis, it is a matter of pride. The local Arabs praised the old man for his “manliness”, and made supplication to Allah to give them power same as that old man.

This is one among the exemplary moral values of the Arab Muslims, whom the Quran boasting to be the “best” people on earth.

BARAKHA; AS PART OF MUHAMMAD’S GRAND FATHER ABDUL MUTHALIB’S WOMENFOLK

Let us continue our story of Muhammad’s father. Barakha, the slave-girl of Abdullah, was allegedly freed by him, after he married Aamina. May be he did not want the “service” of that black African girl anymore when he got Amina. Even after her manumission, Barakha preferred to live with the newly married couple. Few weeks after marrying Aamina, Muhammad’s father Abdullah died mysteriously. And the Islamic sources allegedly states that Aamina and Barakha were shifted to Abdulla’s father Abdul Muthalib’s house only after the birth of Muhammad. Here the confusion remains whether Aamina had moved to her father-in-law’s house before or after the birth of Muhammad.

BARAKHA AS PART OF MUHAMMAD’S UNCLE ABI TALIB’S WOMENFOLK

Muhammad considered Barakha as his second mother. Why not? After-all, she was the first “slave” woman in his father’s life, and deserves the title of “Second Mother”. After the death of his mother Aamina and his “grandfather”, orphan Muhammad was forced to move to his Uncle Abi Talib’s house, along with Barakha.

BARAKHA AS PART OF MUHAMMAD’S WOMENFOLK

When Muhammad married Khadija, the wealthy entrepreneur, Barakha also moved to Khadija’s house along with Muhammad. Barakha was manumitted again for the “second time” from slavery by her supposed son Muhammad. So, Barakha has no other place to go, except to marry Ubayd bin Zaid and bore a son, named Ayman. So she got the title name Umm Ayman (The Mother of Ayman), according to their tradition. Unfortunately, her husband Ubayd bin Zaid died mysteriously. So, Umm Ayman again came bake to her son Muhammad’s house.

BARAKHA OFFICIALLY AS PART OF MUHAMMAD’S SON ZAID’S WOMENFOLK

While Muhammad self-proclaimed himself as the prophet of Islam and started mocking the Gods of the pagans, the pagans got annoyed and reciprocated on him. Umm Ayman endangered her life at many occasions to protect Muhammad. In return, Muhammad wanted to reward her. What better reward could a woman expect from Muhammad except sex? So, he persuaded his adopted son Zaid bin Haritha to marry Umm Ayman. So, Muhammad’s supposed “second Mother” became the wife of his supposed “son” Zaid. So Muhammad has performed the marriage between a “Granny” and the “Grandson”. Umm Ayman bored a son Usaama to Zaid!

Zionists, Christians and other apostates unjustly blame Muhammad that he snatched his daughter-in-law Zainab from his son Zaid. They are liars and frauds. Muhammad was a perfect human being. He never happens to be unjust. Whenever he wants any place or anything, he “authoritatively” requested them to vacate that place, because that place is for Allah and his Messenger. When he wanted to build a mosque in Medina on the burial ground of Banu Najjaar sects, he authoritatively “requested” them and they gifted him freely in “love”. So Muhammad dugout and throw the buried remains of Banu Najaar’s forefathers and built his mosque on that graveyard, because there was no place to build his mosque in that desert other than that! Similarly, before taking the young wife of his son for himself, Muhammad gave his old Mom to his son as a mark of morality and justice.

BARAKHA AGAIN AS A PART OF MUHAMMAD’S WOMENFOLK

After a few years, Umm Ayman again became widow. Muhammad had predicted that Zaid will be killed soon in so and so war. So eventually Muhammad sends his “slave son” (After Muhammad married the wife of his son, Zaid again became his slave from son) and Zaid was killed in the battle of Mutaa, as “predicted” by Muhammad and her son Ayman was also killed earlier in the battle of Hunayn. So, Umm Ayman had nowhere to go but to return to Muhammad’s house again.

BARAKHA BLESSED WITH MUHAMMAD’S HOLY TREATMENT

This is the story of the divine relationship between Muhammad and Barakha. I like to end this story with an interesting incident, which made Barakha healthy and strong. And she lived a very long life without any health problem, even after his son Muhammad’s death. Let us read about that incident in Barakha’s own statement (Al-Tabari, Volume: 39, page 199):

Al Husay narrated,

Umm Ayman (Barakah) said: One night the Prophet got up and urinated in the corner of the house into an earthenware vessel. During the night I got up, and being thirsty, I drank what was in the vessel, not noticing. When the Prophet got up in the morning, he said ‘O Umm Ayman, take that earthenware vessel and pour away its content.’ I said ‘By God, I drank what was in it.’ The Prophet laughed until his molar teeth showed, then he said ‘After this you will never have a bellyache’. (This is Muhammad at his humble)

This is not a lone incident on Muhammad’s urine. There are several other incidents, which narrate how the different people were blessed by Muhammad after drinking his urine on different occasions. Fortunately, they are all his black slaves. So, it does not make any difference.

Here, I felt necessary to mention Barakha’s incident of drinking the urine, because, how a matured 60 years old son Muhammad, orders his 80 years old mother to clean his urine. Also it is important to notice about his reaction, after knowing his 80 years old mother have consumed his urine. Instead of feeling sorry or embarrassed for the incident, he immediately praised and blessed her for drinking his urine. ALHAMDU LILLAH.

CONCLUSION: Of course these spiritual, divine and holy standards, set by the perfect man of all humankind, are beyond the understandings of the fault finding, dirty intellectuals.

http://islam-watch.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=891:barakha-the-black-slave-girl-who-served-muhammads-four-generations&catid=117:ghalib&Itemid=58
Re: Barakha: The Black Slave Girl, Who “served” Muhammad’s Four Generations by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2012
what a silly woman who cant differentiate between water and urine. angry tongue
Re: Barakha: The Black Slave Girl, Who “served” Muhammad’s Four Generations by plappville(f): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2012
After a few years, Umm Ayman again became widow. [b]Muhammad had predicted that Zaid will be killed soon [/b]in so and so war. So eventually Muhammad sends his “slave son” (After Muhammad married the wife of his son, Zaid again became his slave from son) and Zaid was killed in the battle of Mutaa, [b]as “predicted” by Muhammad [/b]and her son Ayman was  also killed earlier in the battle of Hunayn. So, Umm Ayman had nowhere to go but to return to Muhammad’s house again.

So whAt happened to the "prediction" spirit when he ate the poison that puts him to death?
The were on vacation i surposed? undecided
Re: Barakha: The Black Slave Girl, Who “served” Muhammad’s Four Generations by Sweetnecta: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2012
Tinytim [i need to give you ukelele to make it fit] Sorry tinytim, where are you from that is so bad that drives [drove] to become an expatriate in a country that you hate the best man from her? If I now where you are from, it will serve me well as i can put your nation's shoes on, to understand your thinking.

Did Abdullah ibn Abi Mutallib sleep with anyone before Amina his legal wife? No based on what the messenger [as] said of his bloodline all the way to Adam [as]; there was no fornication, no adultery.

By the way, I will drink the urine of Muhammad [as], because if i die as a believer, after consuming it, I am sure fire of hell [InshaAllah] will not touch me.

I am sure you will not hesitate to munch on your woman's you know what, and if water from from it at that time, you will drink it. And that woman of yours is a nobody.

Was there any prophet God announced his prophet-hood to the community he belonged so much so that the people heard God, except by miracles and signs when and where appropriate?
Re: Barakha: The Black Slave Girl, Who “served” Muhammad’s Four Generations by LagosShia: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2012
$hit Cake:
Ezekiel 4:12-13
"And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.And the LORD said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them".

More $hit and Pi$$:
2 Kings 18:27
"But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you"?

Isaiah 36:12
"But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you"?

$ome for your face too!
Malachi 2:2-3
If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

Boil and Eat Your $on
2 Kings 6:28-29
"And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son".

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir / 10 Very Interesting Facts About The Catholic Church You Probably Didn't Know! / Apostation In Xtianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.