Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl (5511 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by onila(f): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2012
well, random guys could probably rap-e you--you are prone 2 violation. cry  cry  cry  cry  cry

crygirls will be jealous of you and try to bring you down. cry

people might give so much pressure on you. embarassed

attract wrong types of guys  sad

guys just wanna use for you for yr body angry

women feel uncomfortable around you so they ditch you by not inviting you out in case you get all the attention sad cry

beautiful women have less female friends because of jealousy. tongue

yr always accused of "stealing" pples  boyfriends.

You are seen as a slut.

Sometimes more is expected of you - professionally, personally.

You are expected to be outgoing and sociable.

People assume you are dumb or arrogant.

Men dont ask you out - fear of rejection.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by lovelydoll: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2012
lol i love this onila
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by xynerise: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2012
@op. God knows all that yet he created pretty girls. undecided. Is your gal ugly? Pls stop consoling yourself?
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by onila(f): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2012
People assume you are dumb or arrogant.
Men dont ask you out - fear of rejection.
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by pendo89(f): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2012
onila onila
I beg to disagree.All what you mentioned (except rape) happens to PROUD/IGNORANT/ARROGANT pretty girls.
why would any sane person call a pretty gal a slut without reason?
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by lolaluv1(f): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2012
I'm not affirming OP's reasons. But I'll admit being beautiful has it's share of troubles. Sometimes, it's easier on a person to be average looking. . . .
But OP, why are you always on the issue of pretty girls this, pretty girls that
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by coogar: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2012
lola.luv:

I'm not affirming OP's reasons. But I'll admit being beautiful has it's share of troubles. Sometimes, it's easier on a person to be average looking. . . .
But OP, why are you always on the issue of pretty girls this, pretty girls that

perhaps because she's not pretty!
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
Like seriously?
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Shanay(f): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2012
Being pretty does come with a few issues, unfair stereo types and character expectations. I used to hate when people would say to me you are just to pretty to act like that. Everybody have bad days when they just wanna be mad at the world. Thank God I grew outta that!
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2012
@poster, I grew up with an older very pretty sister and she did not have the problems you listed.
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Yorisb: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2012
xynerise:

@op. God knows all that yet he created pretty girls. undecided. Is your gal ugly? Pls stop consoling yourself?

Lol. *Tagged*

talina:

@poster, I grew up with an older very pretty sister and she did not have the problems you listed.

I take it you're not very foxy urself then? tongue
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by lolaluv1(f): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2012
Yorisb:

Lol. *Tagged*

I take it you're not very foxy urself then? tongue

lol @ foxy

angry angry
Maybe she doesn't want to blow her trumpet, Yorisb? angry
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2012
@ Yorisb, grin I dont consider myself that way. I just know my sis got all the attention!
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by eghost247(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by lepasharon(f): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2012
onila:

well, random guys could probably rap-e you--you are prone 2 violation. cry  cry  cry  cry  cry

crygirls will be jealous of you and try to bring you down. cry

people might give so much pressure on you. embarassed

attract wrong types of guys  sad

guys just wanna use for you for yr body angry

women feel uncomfortable around you so they ditch you by not inviting you out in case you get all the attention sad cry

beautiful women have less female friends because of jealousy. tongue

yr always accused of "stealing" pples  boyfriends.

You are seen as a slut.

Sometimes more is expected of you - professionally, personally.

You are expected to be outgoing and sociable.

Hmm, Its Psychology, people are attracted to beautiful people because they are expected to have good personalities and be interesting.True
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Yorisb: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
lola.luv:

lol @ foxy

angry angry
Maybe she doesn't want to blow her trumpet, Yorisb? angry

Keep schtum there, hun! angry

Blow which Trumpet? Don't you know that you'd have to have it ('Trumpet') first in order to flaunt 'blow' it? Lol.

BTW, When did you become her spokesperson?
angry

talina:

@ Yorisb,   grin  I dont consider myself that way. I just know my sis got all the attention!

Lemme be the Judge here, Ma! Lol.
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by lolaluv1(f): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
Yorisb:

Keep schtum there, hun! angry

Blow which Trumpet? Don't you know that you'd have to have it ('Trumpet') first in order to flaunt 'blow' it? Lol.

BTW, When did you become her spokesperson?
angry

Lemme be the Judge here, Ma! Lol.

angry angry
Don't make me jump on you!
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Yorisb: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2012
lola.luv:

angry angry
Don't make me jump on you!

Lol.

That wouldn't bother me much as you're not very ponderous yourself (a size 8 perhaps?). . . angry

But then again, I'd hate to have you fart on me as that will be like whistling zipperdy-do-da-zipperdy-day. grin

Tut! angry angry
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by lolaluv1(f): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2012
Yorisb:

Lol.

That wouldn't brother me much as you're not very ponderous yourself (a size 8 perhaps?). . . angry

But then again, I'd hate to have you fart on me as that will be like whistling zipperdy-do-da-zipperdy-day. grin

Tut! angry angry

angry angry
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Yorisb: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2012
lola.luv:

angry angry

Lol. . .ever heard of this proverb?:

Goat way them wan sell 4 market no matter how e squeeze im face reach the person way wan buy am go still price am.
angry angry
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by freecocoa(f): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2012
Say what say what?
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by lepasharon(f): 12:38am On Jan 09, 2012
nd you wonder why the Arabs were burqas huh?
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Mynd44: 12:42am On Jan 09, 2012
*yawns pulls his blanket higher*
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2012
After 23 comments, i still dont know the head nor the tail! What tha hell?
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by tpia5: 2:01am On Jan 09, 2012
Some types of beauty eg the one nigerians refer to as mammy water, tend to have the problems listed by the op.
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by tpia5: 2:03am On Jan 09, 2012
But r.apists dont only target beautiful people oh.
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by onila(f): 4:06am On Jan 09, 2012
smiley
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Omoghetto1(f): 4:29am On Jan 09, 2012
tpia@:

Some types of beauty eg the one nigerians refer to as mammy water, tend to have the problems listed by the op.

iwo o ti e gbon tele. iru oro wo leleyi.

u are nt kuku smart b4. wht kind of talk be dis

onila

lo yo gbo gbo ila to wa loju re. ko je ko ri ran da da. o ma n ko osi si bi

go remove all the tribal marks on ur face. u cant see. u wrote meaningless
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by InkedNerd(f): 5:14am On Jan 09, 2012
@OP: Can you please take a second from attention seeking and stop trivializing the act of räpe as a plight of being "pretty"? In case you are unaware, ANY human being is susceptible to the act of räpe. No one person in this world is immune to the act so please get over yourself.
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by Mynd44: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2012
Una still dey here?
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by OMEGAJAY(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2012
Guy abi na you God choose as His own minister for women affairs?
Is not bad at all for pretty girls, other less privilege pretty women could remove the pretty subsidy
period! then the ball of pretty protest will be roll out in the air against pretty subsidy removal
Re: Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl by onila(f): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Impregnates His Stepmother And Fathered Her First Child / This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too / 30 Rules Married Women Must Obey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.