Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! (2859 Views)

Igbo's Plans To Align With The Northerners To Revenge On Yorubas / South West/yorubas Have Entered One Chance, Ss, Sw, Se Unity Is The Remedy.. / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by hakanai(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2012
I hope this is a rumour but BB pings and messages have being flying around that a possible attack is likely in the SE and SW (by OPC) against the Hausa communities especially in the Lagos areas and SE regions.I urge people to be alert o! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am not so sure of the source but it would be unfair i keep it to myself.If you know anyone in likely danger of such share this information or becarefull undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided :-
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by hakanai(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2012
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by hakanai(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by SamIkenna: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
Beaf, Onlytruth, and Shangothor, I have seen that you guys have an undying passion for a true and secular Nigeria and I can tell you guys have realized that secular and free Nigeria will never be in this life. Now, my question is - what do we do? I used "we" because I'm really tired of nursing a 50 year old baby that has absolutely no prospect of survival neither does it want to live to begin with. I have my own ans to the question above but before I give my own ans I would like to say that after reading many posts here there is one thing I noticed and that is - people from southern Nigeria and MB are sick of what is happening in Nigeria.

Given this Southern/MB solidarity in opinion, I think we all should see ourselves as brothers and then work to liberate what I call the "New Nigeria." Please I want you guys to know that this idea was first posted on nairaland by Shangothor lest no one arrogate it to me eventhough I have believed in it even before visiting nairaland. With the above in mind the following below are my own ans or if you may, steps to freedom.

1. We should start a movement online to liberate the secular part of Nigeria which happens to be "lower Nigeria" from this certain destruction that awaits it.

2. This movement shall include all freedom loving ethnic groups and they all must be recognized as equals irrespective of numerical strength, also each ethnic group must be regarded as independent, independent in the sense that they have all the right under the sun to choose their path after we have broken lose from Nigeria.

3. This movement will be responsible for aggressive online campain that will seek all available platform to lure our youths and convince our olds. (while this sounds like a brainwashing cult, lets realize that as long our belief is widespread in our zones its just a matter of time before our message takes center stage. besides if Boko haram, alqueda, and other militant sects, even as unwise and devious as they are have members and somewhat huge support in their domain I don't see why we cant pull off this noble cause).

4. We must not ANTAGONIZE the Muslims amongst us in any shape or form after all southern Muslims have never done any evil and should be respected.

5. All the freedom and secular loving NLers should be sweet-talked into dropping their hate for eachother and understand that its better to be allies in this noble cause than to be bickering, and on this note I say lets convince CYberg, Ezeuche, Sheguy, PointB, Jason123, Ileke-Idi, Ekt_bear etc to see the need using this unfortunate rare opportunity that Boko Haram has given us to create a massive movement that will save and secure our children's future.

6. This movement shall make it a duty to have some form of reconciliation b/w Yoruba and Igbo. Yes, its true we Igbos feel bad about the role of Awo but there were also Yorubas that fought on our side and there were Igbos that fought on the side of Nigeria therefore we should 4give and make up. The same thing applies to Ijaw even though I can say Igbos and Ijaws have gotten along pretty well for some time now. To cut the long story short, we should move closer to eachother to enable healing for the sake of our children.

7. This movement should use Nairaland for a start and when we secure reasonable number of members we then should lunch a site that caters for our cause without any political correctness.

8. I know its going to take time, believe me it will but lets see this the way Awo, Zik, and A. bello saw colonialism and attacked it head-on until they achieved our phantom independence. Like I said earlier, if alqueda and boko haram are successful in creating this ugly monster that is ravaging us today I dont see why we shouldn't be able to create a movement that will not only counter it but will insulate us from their virus.

9. Most importantly, please lets not forget that the division of Igbo and Yoruba was and still is an effective tool that "they" have milked and milked and woe betide us if we help core north milk it any further. Its time to say enough is enough and profess our admiration for each other. Igbo is not the devil neither is Yoruba betrayer, coward etc rather I would say Yoruba can be calm and positively cunning, Yes I said it and guess what - heaven has not fallen neither has Igbo lost its glory. The import is that there is absolutely nothing wrong in admiring the positive attribute of ur neighbor even if its an enemy. Infact I believe it makes one strong to be able to see the good quality in ones neighbor.

Finally, I want to say that what I wrote above can not in any shape or form be said to represent or cover the rules or ideas that should govern this movement, in fact lets just say the author of this piece is bereft of rule making and therefore can not lay claim of formulating any rules however, the author believes there is a rare opening for a movement in which Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Isoko, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Berom etc will, for the sake of their children's future, abandon their agelong bickering and forge a common front geared towards liberating the more secular "Lower Nigeria."

Now for Igbo/yoruba/Efik/Ijaw/Isoko/Berom haters this is for you
Pls, lets pause for a second and ask ourselves what are we getting from Nigeria, is it better to ans giant of Africa while in real sense we are the joke of Africa? Is it better to have a bigger Nigeria and yet live in fear of travelling around your country or have a smaller country and be safe? please don't buy into the garbage of having a bigger country that will protect you incase of invasion, the truth is Nigeria couldn't protect bakassi people so what makes us think they will protect us. Besides who is invading us to begin with, is it Niger? Benin republic? Ghana? I know that OPC can defeat those armies so who then wants to invade us? I guess its America, Russia, or China - well News Flash - those countries will defeat us anyway so whats the point having a bigger Nigeria.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by hakanai(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by warrior01: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2012
good morning.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by ak47mann(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2012
sound like a big lie!!!!!!!!!
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by hakanai(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2012
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Nchara: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2012
OP
You are a Muslim northerner. What do you think about the news (unconfirmed, could be true or false, until tomorrow) considering that your people have killed 100s of southerners for no fault of the victim's?
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by hakanai(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^ For me i suggest that its likely true or possible!!!!I mean someone like you seem to have reasons to justify it, even before the action!!!
Nchara:

OP
You are a Muslim northerner. What do you think about the news (unconfirmed, could be true or false, until tomorrow) considering that your people have killed 100s of southerners for no fault of the victims?
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by BlackBaron: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2012
Lies angry
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Tyche(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2012
@haka_nai
I am disappointed at you for spreading such a rumor. It's a big shame.

Moderator,
This post should be deleted asap. This kind of tension is not needed now.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Nchara: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^ For me i suggest that its likely true or possible!!!!I mean someone like you seem to have reasons to justify it, even before the action!!!

How can I be justifying what is clearly a rumor? I ask you a simple question and you are deviating from it with such senseless response?
If by tomorrow nothing of such happens in the SE, SS and SW, what can we do to you?

We are not interested in killing you. The only thing is that since you have asked us to leave your place, it makes sense that you too must leave our place. Still, I am yet to read any Igbo group asking you to leave. But I think you should reciprocate what you said for us to leave your region by leaving the South too, to create some space for those you dislocated from the North.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by naijaking1: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2012
Tyche:

@haka_nai

Moderator,

No surprise at this poster, given his fundamentalist profile. However, the surprise is how no moderator has come to delet or lock this thread, because there is no evidence to support this dangerously stu.pid rumor mongering. OR is it another Boko Haram technique to incite fear and panic
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by sheyguy: 2:22am On Jan 09, 2012
@sam_ikenna.
If everybody comes here playing games like u did with that post of urs, we would never move forward.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by otokx(m): 3:32am On Jan 09, 2012
lies
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by SamIkenna: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2012
@Sheyguy what games if I may ask
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by umechuma: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2012
haka_nai:

I hope this is a rumour but BB pings and messages have being flying around that a possible attack is likely in the SE and SW (by OPC) against the Hausa communities especially in the Lagos areas and SE regions.I urge people to be alert o! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am not so sure of the source but it would be unfair i keep it to myself.If you know anyone in likely danger of such share this information or becarefull undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided :-

Islam is evil especially the one from Arewa republica.You must be dumb ass.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Onlytruth(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2012
@Sam_Ikenna

Thanks for your compliments, and ideas for a possible solution to our problems in Nigeria, and for having the courage to make some proposals. Great minds discuss ideas as they say. Small minds don't do that.

All I would say for now, is that as things happen in Nigeria's immediate future, natural allies and peaceful cohabitants in Nigeria will come together to form new nation(s). One is not blind to the fact that southern Nigeria has been a place of relative sameness and peaceful cohabitation for the past 50 years. I'm not saying that we don't have our differences, but only a fool would think those differences insurmountable. I say that, because only the core North has demonstrated an ability and proclivity to go to war over the position of Nigeria's presidency. It happened in 1966; it is happening again.
Those alignments would happen naturally though, without anybody saying anything.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2012
What a dumb rumor frm a northan BH to justfy their evils! Their is no OPC in the East and OPC can not cary out any operation in d East on behalf of there Eastern brodas!
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by Ngwakwe: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2012
If we kill them who do we have to help us polish our shoe, push wheelbarrow for us? Change our foreign currency sharp sharp for us?

We want them to stay, I will stick my neck to save any innocent northerner in my location if under threat of attack even though I have lost relatives from this useless mayhem from some derange Islamists.

Killing them is not in our blood though it may be spontaneous reaction but definitely not in any way meditated.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by SamIkenna: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2012
@Onlytruth: I get your point brother but sometimes things make things happen. Waiting for things to take its natural path can some times be long and painful that's why great men often take the bull by the horn. I used to dismiss nairaland before as a black stormfront but after realizing the high traffic it generates and the similarity of the dreams and hopes of southern Nigerians I had to change direction. I think we can use nairaland as a lunch-pad for southern solidarity. We all know as it is today no geopolitical zone is leaving this nation for reasons you know too well. However, we all can make it a duty to start changing how we respond to hate mongering fellow NLers. We don't have to go to the trenches with them rather we should help educate our fellow secular Nlers on the need to pull the weight of east, west, and MB together. I know you usually shun silly threads but at this point the future of our children behoves on you to make disciples out this ethnic sharks therefore, shunning wont be enough you also need to start winning them with wisdom. Let them know no single ethnic group will be greatly successful in securing the future of her children, it has to be the collective effort of all peace loving Lower Nigeria. You have the charisma and passion to help pull it off. I read some time ago in one of the threads where you told Al Harem that you are a realist and pragmatist and that what you want is the best deal for Igboland, I tell you that is the spirit. You, Shangothor, Beaf, Jason123, Ekt_bear are also pragmatist even though some of these guys' views can some times clash with yours.

My brother lets begin soul winning here and you will see how opinion we can change.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Beaf, Onlytruth, and Shangothor, I have seen that you guys have an undying passion for a true and secular Nigeria and I can tell you guys have realized that secular and free Nigeria will never be in this life. Now, my question is - what do we do? I used "we" because I'm really tired of nursing a 50 year old baby that has absolutely no prospect of survival neither does it want to live to begin with. I have my own ans to the question above but before I give my own ans I would like to say that after reading many posts here there is one thing I noticed and that is - people from southern Nigeria and MB are sick of what is happening in Nigeria.

Given this Southern/MB solidarity in opinion, I think we all should see ourselves as brothers and then work to liberate what I call the "New Nigeria." Please I want you guys to know that this idea was first posted on nairaland by Shangothor lest no one arrogate it to me eventhough I have believed in it even before visiting nairaland. With the above in mind the following below are my own ans or if you may, steps to freedom.

1. We should start a movement online to liberate the secular part of Nigeria which happens to be "lower Nigeria" from this certain destruction that awaits it.

2. This movement shall include all freedom loving ethnic groups and they all must be recognized as equals irrespective of numerical strength, also each ethnic group must be regarded as independent, independent in the sense that they have all the right under the sun to choose their path after we have broken lose from Nigeria.

3. This movement will be responsible for aggressive online campain that will seek all available platform to lure our youths and convince our olds. (while this sounds like a brainwashing cult, lets realize that as long our belief is widespread in our zones its just a matter of time before our message takes center stage. besides if Boko haram, alqueda, and other militant sects, even as unwise and devious as they are have members and somewhat huge support in their domain I don't see why we cant pull off this noble cause).

4. We must not ANTAGONIZE the Muslims amongst us in any shape or form after all southern Muslims have never done any evil and should be respected.

5. All the freedom and secular loving NLers should be sweet-talked into dropping their hate for eachother and understand that its better to be allies in this noble cause than to be bickering, and on this note I say lets convince CYberg, Ezeuche, Sheguy, PointB, Jason123, Ileke-Idi, Ekt_bear etc to see the need using this unfortunate rare opportunity that Boko Haram has given us to create a massive movement that will save and secure our children's future.

6. This movement shall make it a duty to have some form of reconciliation b/w Yoruba and Igbo. Yes, its true we Igbos feel bad about the role of Awo but there were also Yorubas that fought on our side and there were Igbos that fought on the side of Nigeria therefore we should 4give and make up. The same thing applies to Ijaw even though I can say Igbos and Ijaws have gotten along pretty well for some time now. To cut the long story short, we should move closer to eachother to enable healing for the sake of our children.

7. This movement should use Nairaland for a start and when we secure reasonable number of members we then should lunch a site that caters for our cause without any political correctness.

8. I know its going to take time, believe me it will but lets see this the way Awo, Zik, and A. bello saw colonialism and attacked it head-on until they achieved our phantom independence. Like I said earlier, if alqueda and boko haram are successful in creating this ugly monster that is ravaging us today I dont see why we shouldn't be able to create a movement that will not only counter it but will insulate us from their virus.

9. Most importantly, please lets not forget that the division of Igbo and Yoruba was and still is an effective tool that "they" have milked and milked and woe betide us if we help core north milk it any further. Its time to say enough is enough and profess our admiration for each other. Igbo is not the devil neither is Yoruba betrayer, coward etc rather I would say Yoruba can be calm and positively cunning, Yes I said it and guess what - heaven has not fallen neither has Igbo lost its glory. The import is that there is absolutely nothing wrong in admiring the positive attribute of your neighbor even if its an enemy. Infact I believe it makes one strong to be able to see the good quality in ones neighbor.

Finally, I want to say that what I wrote above can not in any shape or form be said to represent or cover the rules or ideas that should govern this movement, in fact lets just say the author of this piece is bereft of rule making and therefore can not lay claim of formulating any rules however, the author believes there is a rare opening for a movement in which Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Isoko, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Berom etc will, for the sake of their children's future, abandon their agelong bickering and forge a common front geared towards liberating the more secular "Lower Nigeria."

Now for Igbo/yoruba/Efik/Ijaw/Isoko/Berom haters this is for you
Pls, lets pause for a second and ask ourselves what are we getting from Nigeria, is it better to ans giant of Africa while in real sense we are the joke of Africa? Is it better to have a bigger Nigeria and yet live in fear of travelling around your country or have a smaller country and be safe? please don't buy into the garbage of having a bigger country that will protect you incase of invasion, the truth is Nigeria couldn't protect bakassi people so what makes us think they will protect us. Besides who is invading us to begin with, is it Niger? Benin republic? Ghana? I know that OPC can defeat those armies so who then wants to invade us? I guess its America, Russia, or China - well News Flash - those countries will defeat us anyway so whats the point having a bigger Nigeria.

What an intelligent brain.

@ only truth i will advice you to look into this suggestion as EZE NDIGBO nairaland and see if you and your cabinet can deliberate on it.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by hakanai(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2012
For the daft people here complaining,read my post properly and you can see i clearly stated it is a message circulating on BB as much as feel i should not post it.The likely fact it could be true. i would better tell,than keep it to myself.I said "i hope its a rumor" too.

Ngwakwe:

If we kill them who do we have to help us polish our shoe, push wheelbarrow for us? Change our foreign currency sharp sharp for us?

We want them to stay, I will stick my neck to save any innocent northerner in my location if under threat of attack even though I have lost relatives from this useless mayhem from some derange Islamists.

Killing them is not in our blood though it may be spontaneous reaction but definitely not in any way meditated.
For those saying it's impossible to happen in the south.Let me refresh you about just the most recent sapele!!After Egbesu gave them 2 weeks notice to quit.what happened?

cogitoErgo:

What a dumb rumor frm a northan BH to justfy their evils! Their is no OPC in the East and OPC can not cary out any operation in d East on behalf of there Eastern brodas!

I can assure you that am a northerner but not a boko haram apologist or member.You are definitely daft and stupid to assume that and so pinned to the idea that all who are not demented like you are definitely Boko haram.!!!!

umechuma:

Islam is evil especially the one from Arewa republica.You must be dumb Bottom.
^^^No you are certainly mad and evil!!!!

otokx:

lies
^^^hope so too.got a counter message from the #occupynigeria group suggesting its ploy to cause confusion in the protest around the Lagos area.suggesting people disregard it.
naijaking1:

No surprise at this poster, given his fundamentalist profile. However, the surprise is how no moderator has come to delet or lock this thread, because there is no evidence to support this dangerously stu.pid rumor mongering. OR is it another Boko Haram technique to incite fear and panic
^^^please justify that with proof o you silly baboon!!!Source is from BB pings!!!!

Tyche:

@haka_nai

Moderator,
I apologise for that,but if you got such a message floating around should i then dump it?especially if could bring harm.

BlackBaron:

Lies angry

hope so too!!!
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by aljharem(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
OP

YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT

DON'T MIND THIS IDEEIOT ON NL

EVERYTHING THE OP SAID IS TRUE

RIGHT NOW IN YABA 13 DEAD AS OPC AND HAUSA GO HEAD TO HEAD

MORE DEAD IN BENIN-CITY

EVEN MORE DEAD IN SAPELE
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by 9jaIhail(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

@Onlytruth: I get your point brother but sometimes things make things happen. Waiting for things to take its natural path can some times be long and painful that's why great men often take the bull by the horn. I used to dismiss nairaland before as a black stormfront but after realizing the high traffic it generates and the similarity of the dreams and hopes of southern Nigerians I had to change direction. I think we can use nairaland as a lunch-pad for southern solidarity. We all know as it is today no geopolitical zone is leaving this nation for reasons you know too well. However, we all can make it a duty to start changing how we respond to hate mongering fellow NLers. We don't have to go to the trenches with them rather we should help educate our fellow secular Nlers on the need to pull the weight of east, west, and MB together. I know you usually shun silly threads but at this point the future of our children behoves on you to make disciples out this ethnic sharks therefore, shunning wont be enough you also need to start winning them with wisdom. Let them know no single ethnic group will be greatly successful in securing the future of her children, it has to be the collective effort of all peace loving Lower Nigeria. You have the charisma and passion to help pull it off. I read some time ago in one of the threads where you told Al Harem that you are a realist and pragmatist and that what you want is the best deal for Igboland, I tell you that is the spirit. You, Shangothor, Beaf, Jason123, Ekt_bear are also pragmatist even though some of these guys' views can some times clash with yours.

My brother lets begin soul winning here and you will see how opinion we can change.

@EZE ONLY TRUTH I AM STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO UR SECOND RESPOND TOWARDS THIS TOPIC,KINDLY PUT IT INTO CONSIDERATION WITH YOUR COUNCIL OF ELDERS. EZE IGA ADI OOOOO
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by asha80(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
alj harem:

OP

YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT

EVERYTHING THE OP SAID IS TRUE[b]

RIGHT NOW IN YABA 13 DEAD AS OPC AND HAUSA GO HEAD TO HEAD[/b]

MORE DEAD IN BENIN-CITY

EVEN MORE DEAD IN SAPELE

is this a joke?
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by T9ksy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
alj harem:

OP

YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT

MORE DEAD IN BENIN-CITY

EVEN MORE DEAD IN SAPELE

At long last, you are finally showing your true colours.

I guess it took the threat of reprisal attacks on your kinsmen for you to let us in on where exactly your allegiance,

lies.
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by hakanai(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
alj harem:

OP

YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT

MORE DEAD IN BENIN-CITY

EVEN MORE DEAD IN SAPELE

Are you sure of this?Because i just dismissed that when i was informed, stating that it may be misleading.After i posted this earlier people simply said its a lie!!
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by ektbear: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2012
Northerners are also being attacked in NC, NW and NE
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by aljharem(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
haka_nai:

Are you sure of this?Because i just dismissed that when i was informed, stating that it may be misleading.After i posted this earlier people simply said its a lie!!

In the morning people were rioting in yaba and people died but rigth not it is calm.

I could not get close but rumor around the area side 13 dead

You did not lair. There was serious fighting in Yaba this morning

although now it is a bit calm
Re: Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! by hakanai(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
alj harem:

In the morning people were rioting in yaba and people died but rigth not it is calm.

I could not get close but rumor around the area side 13 dead

You did not lair. There was serious fighting in Yaba this morning

although now it is a bit calm

Don't get it!Were they protest leading to 13 deaths or riots target at a people leading to 13 deaths

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Centenary City! / Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? / PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.