Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:42 AM

Dangote's Website Hacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote's Website Hacked (11512 Views)

INEC Website Hacked / Nigerian Defence Website Hacked ISIS Style; See The Guy Claiming Responsibility / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Website Hacked By Pakistanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote's Website Hacked by mashnino(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2012
Dangote's website has been hacked by Naijacyberhactivist, wow, and they also made a comment box.

this is the link to the site

http://www.dangote-sugar.com/

SOURCE http://www.nairation.com

Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by mukina2: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2012
@sugerlump_bobo Alamutu Ayodeji
RT @frankelean: @ogundamisi Breaking News: Dangote's Group Website HACKED for denying her workers freedom to protest dangote-sugar.com
https://twitter.com/sugerlump_bobo/status/156267812887863296
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by ogbongzky(m): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2012
Thought someone said YouWin website will also be hacked.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2012
u guys are the face of the new nigeria*love u*
death 2 social injustice
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by sniperwolf(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2012
@naijacyberhack at work
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Mobinga: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2012

Not in support. I call bull.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2012
Lovely, lovely.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by chelseabmw(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2012
Season 2 has started
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Anybaba: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2012
All of you that are supporting anarchy and lawlessness, attacking people and ventures and even websites because people are acting on their rights not to join or partake in the strike should better watch it. Most of you will not be alive to tell the story when this lawlessness that is being actively promoted and propagated in this site escalates.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Funkymallam(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2012
There is also a chat box there, so u can drop a message. cheesy
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by OmichaelO: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2012
AM SO LOVING THIS, cheesy
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by mashnino(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2012
Anybaba:

All of you that are supporting anarchy and lawlessness, attacking people and ventures and even websites because people are acting on their rights not to join or partake in the strike should better watch it. Most of you will not be alive to tell the story when this lawlessness that is being actively promoted and propagated in this site escalates.

#OKthank you, your observation has been noted
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by aj6: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2012
Its as if this guy just learnt the word lawlessness. Where were you when the right of nigerians were been trampled upon? As long as violence is not involved.it is a pass
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by dejust(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2012
Dangote is not FG, why are you diverting attention to him.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2012
dejust:

Dangote is not FG, why are you diverting attention to him.
Dangote is FG, don't be deceived
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by okadaman2: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2012
Anybaba:

Preach to the Policemen brutalizing peaceful protesters at Eagle Square abuja.

When you embezzle Trillions of Naira, while leaving millions in poverty, you court anarchy.

When you raise the prize of an essential commodity with no sense of Justice, you court anarchy.

If you make billions off the back of a people and then turn around to muzzle them, you court anarchy.

If you monopolize trade and commodity prices while million groan under hardship, you court anarchy.

When you sell your people out by embracing a failed pain inducing policy, you court anarchy.

When you'll rather junket around the world than address the problems at home, you court anarchy.

Without the people, there will be no economy, ignore their needs, expect anarchy.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2012
“It was when I was in a police cell at the C.I.D. (Central Intelligence Division) headquarters in Lagos; the cell I was in named "The Kalakuta Republic" by the prisoners. I found out when I went to East Africa that "Kalakuta" is a Swahili word that means "rascal." So if rascality is going to get us what we want, we will use it; because we are dealing with corrupt people, we have to be rascally with them.”
― Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2012
Mobinga:

Not in support. I call bull.
I call shit
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by freecocoa(f): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2012
*in manchester accent*
LOVELY.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by mashnino(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2012
freecocoa:

*in manchester accent*
LOVELY.

hahaha, lmao
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2012
the website is not coming up
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2012
i checked on it earlier n saw ur logo now its just blank
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2012
musKeeto:

“It was when I was in a police cell at the C.I.D. (Central Intelligence Division) headquarters in Lagos; the cell I was in named "The Kalakuta Republic" by the prisoners. I found out when I went to East Africa that "Kalakuta" is a Swahili word that means "rascal." So if rascality is going to get us what we want, we will use it; because we are dealing with corrupt people, we have to be rascally with them.”
― Fela Anikulapo Kuti
, and,
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by fe32(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2012
nafdac site , too
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2012
fe32:

nafdac site , too
Now common Duplicated Denial of Service attacked has become heroic hacking, fish brains,
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by iGuru1(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2012
This hackers are not doing the right thing.
FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL WILL NOT AFFECT CORRUPTION.
Lets fight corruption rather than subsidy.
If you want to hack, hack their accounts.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Btruth: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2012
Can someone explain to us what was on the website. I can't see anything. The site is not coming up.
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by xtremeidea(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^^^ view it on a pc grin grin
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by unrattled: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2012
Now common Duplicated Denial of Service attacked has become heroic hacking, fish brains,

are u sure u know who the fish brain is?

Since when did this image translate to Denial of Service?

Oh, the things we breed in this country!

Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by otondo55: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2012
Thanks Guyz!

say No to Monopoly !
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by anonymousw: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2012
Yes It was DOS Attack, U must be a newbie, http://anonymousnigeria..com/
Re: Dangote's Website Hacked by Mobinga: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2012
LeoMax:

You see a defacement and you call it DDOS?  cry

anonymousw:

Yes It was DOS Attack, U must be a newbie, http://anonymousnigeria..com/

No it wasn't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Economist 2016 Cover Page / I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff / Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.