Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Who Is The President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The President Of Nigeria (752 Views)

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Ten Things I Would Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 10, 2012
I have just been informed that this question might be asked in any future JAMB, WAEC, SAT etc exams. The earlier you know this, the better.

Who is the president of Naija

a. Goodluck Jonathan
b. Goathead Jonathan
c. Oko-ndo Uwuara
d. Allison Denzanni "Jonathan"
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 2:12am On Jan 10, 2012
C. But please put her real name. Show her some respect.

(1) (Reply)

Nlc-govt Meeting Today:any Updates? / My Dear Diary: Pms Subsidy Removal - Occupy Nigeria Enters Week2 ! / Inec Chairman, Prof Jega Rebuffs President Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.