Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions (6742 Views)

Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / UTME Use Of English / Jamb Utme 2012/2013 Registration Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions by Lindx93(f): 2:27am On Jan 10, 2012
Hello my fellow jambites in the house, I've come to understand that we sometimes face challenges in practising our Use of English past questions on our own. So i would like us to pls bring in those difficult questions from utme to dis thread nd see how we can offer solutions to them. I would gladly welcome ur co~opearation fellow jambites as well as undergraduates nd graduates who are very good at answering English questions. We can't put our full trust in the answers from the past questions cas they are not 100% correct especially when it comes to the Use of English. wink

1 Like

Re: Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions by Lindx93(f): 1:52am On Jan 19, 2012
Nearest in meaning: After careful investigation, the police found no IOTA of truth in Ibrahim's allegations. (a)quote (b)grain (c)evidence (d)statement
pls I need an answer to this question.
Re: Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions by faith11: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2012
c
Re: Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions by jay2smart19(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
b. Grain
Re: Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions by Lindx93(f): 2:11am On Mar 20, 2012
jay2smart19: b. Grain
The actual answer is c. Evidence
Re: Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions by Lindx93(f): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2012
Here's another cunning one:
Attention has shifted to the teaching of science nowadays___the usefulness of the Arts. (a)inspite of (b)not minding (c)oblivious to (d)forgeting.
Re: Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions by AbdulFattah(m): 2:39am On Mar 21, 2012
Lindx93: Here's another cunning one:
Attention has shifted to the teaching of science nowadays___the usefulness of the Arts. (a)inspite of (b)not minding (c)oblivious to (d)forgeting.

(b) Not minding?
Re: Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions by Lindx93(f): 3:21am On Mar 21, 2012
Abdul Fattah:

(b) Not minding?
I'm not sure but I think the ans should be (a) inspite of. Wish someone could help us sad
Abdul Fattah:

(b) Not minding?
I'm not sure but I think the ans should be (a) inspite of. Wish someone could help us

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

History Of Pro Evolution Soccer (+PICTURES) / THROWBACK! 10 Games We All Played When We Were Pupils. (90s/early 2000) / This Should Be The Funniest SUG Campaign Poster I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.