Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Will Jonathan Reverse The Fuel Price To =n= 65/litre? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Jonathan Reverse The Fuel Price To =n= 65/litre? (9320 Views)

Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / Will Jonathan Reinstate Major Hamza Almustapha into the Army ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Jonathan Reverse The Fuel Price To =n= 65/litre? by Baxilexi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2012
ok! This needs spelling out. . . Nigeria is BROKE! Why esle would the president make such a drastic decision, knowing fully well that it could/has dent/ed his imagine in the public eye. My feud with him is that why is he being the bigger man here. . . How much did yar'adua's administration leave in our foregin reserve? Look nigerian, until he attains areasonable amount of money. . . NO! The price wouldnt be reverted.
Re: Will Jonathan Reverse The Fuel Price To =n= 65/litre? by martyna4lf(f): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
If we continue to say that Mr president should reverse to #65 it means
we are underrating the problem of Nigeria and trying to make Mr
President a scape goat for the sins of his predecessors.Secondly it means
slowing down the process of developing this country knowing fully well that the
effect of this so-called subsidy has a high negative effect.

The time for this to me is now. Asking why now is like post poning the evil day.
This 2012, minus 2012 from 2015 you see that Mr president does not have all
the time in the world to work for Nigeria. Remember the bureaucracy in Government
and contraction of jobs.

This subsidy removal is sudden but let us consider the fact that Mr president
was not in full Governance for the past 8 years. Let us give this Government a chance to
prove himself.
Re: Will Jonathan Reverse The Fuel Price To =n= 65/litre? by rabzy01: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2012
Welcome to subsidy
online assistance service. How
can
we help you today?
-To know the price of fuel in
your
home zone PRESS 1.
- If you are still stuck in the
village
PRESS 2.
- In case you need fuel but you
don’t
have money PRESS 3.
- To get in touch with a black
marketer in your area PRESS 4.
- If you are interested in
marrying an
oil worker especially a petrol
attendant, PRESS 0.
- To personalize your new
engine to
start using palm wine, PRESS 5.
- If your new means of
transportation
is donkey, PRESS 6
- If you voted GEJ and not PDP,
PRESS 7
- For more info, please stay
online to
speak to President Goodluck
Jonathan.
- In case you are not satisfied
with his
explanation, join the #
OccupyNigeria
protest nearest to you.
Thank you.
Re: Will Jonathan Reverse The Fuel Price To =n= 65/litre? by martyna4lf(f): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
Rabzy01 I hail you oooooo

I am completely satisfied with GEJ

But my question is not in your Data Base

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUPENG Begins Strike Today / Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? / Buhari To Campaign In 36 States, Says He Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.