Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (6274 Views)

New Here Need A Guy To Hook Up With / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Who Wants To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2007
Nairalanders i am going to be in nigeria in December. I am real excited. I want to meet you guys. I havnt met any nairalander. who will be my first? grin grin grin I want to meet the people behind these crazy posts!!!!!!!!!
I will be in Lagos, abuja, Port harcourt, kaduna, Zaria, Uyo, Ghana and kenya. Those of you that live in these places should please holler.It dont matter if you're male, female or hemaphrodite! I am a busy person but i promise to meet you somehow. 'Spoilt' is about to reveal herself!
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ siena
i see you are amused. what's up? grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by atilla(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2007
That would be cool. I live in Ikoyi Lagos.

Ive met about 6 nairalanders so far and they were cool.

later
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2007
When is Spoilt coming to New York? grin

I probably should be in Nigeria next yr, i just want to meet that bone head - obantalapipi! grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2007
atilla:

That would be cool. I live in Ikoyi Lagos.

Ive met about 6 Nairaland users so far and they were cool.

my email addy is atilladanger@yahoo.com.

later

ikoyi? big boy! i'll hook up with you if you want. will send you a mail.

davidylan:

When is Spoilt coming to New York? grin

I probably should be in Nigeria next yr, i just want to meet that bone head - obantalapipi! grin

a few friends have invited me to newyork. im planning for January nxt year. Davidylan get ready to reveal yourself. grin
you better be goodlooking ni. grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by saucekid(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ spoilt,ironis name, aint it? grin grin

i'd love to meet up with u and my mail addy is quicksilver0022003@yahoo.com

ciao
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2007
spoilt:

a few friends have invited me to newyork. im planning for January nxt year. Davidylan get ready to reveal yourself. grin
you better be goodlooking ni. grin

Get ready to feed your eyez. grin 2 people i would love to meet - spoilt and +osisi!
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2007
davidylan:

Get ready to feed your eyez. grin 2 people i would love to meet - spoilt and +osisi!

goodie! me loves me some eye candy! when i get to newyork i'll let you know. will definitely seek you out. i have to see that guy with the caustic tongue. wink

saucekid:

@ spoilt,ironis name, aint it? grin grin

i'd love to meet up with u and my mail addy is quicksilver0022003@yahoo.com

ciao

ok. i look forward to it. will drop u a line. host me well oh! grin. thanks a lot.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2007
spoilt:

goodie! me loves me some eye candy! when i get to newyork i'll let you know. will definitely seek you out. i have to see that guy with the caustic tongue. wink

You'd be shocked to discover i'm actually very quiet in real life. grin grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2007
would like to meet you,my fone numbers are 08026583610 and 08076598525.Halla me when you get to Lagos,mind you I stay in Oshodi and you might find it a bit slummy
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2007
apocalypse:

would like to meet you,my phone numbers are 08026583610 and 08076598525.Halla me when you get to Lagos,mind you I stay in Oshodi and you might find it a bit slummy

i grew up in lag so i know wetin dey. wink no worries. i will take down all your contacts and meet you guys one by one. i promise.

davidylan:

You'd be shocked to discover i'm actually very quiet in real life. grin grin

Quiet my crusty feet! grin
so u get online and assume the personality of your alter ego huh? grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Raymond88(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2007
Any chance of spoilt visiting the UK? tongue
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2007
Raymond88:

Any chance of spoilt visiting the UK? tongue

actually yes. around march or April of 2008 i'll be in london. can i meet you? cool
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Raymond88(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2007
Sure, looking forward to it. wink
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2007
spoilt:

@ siena
i see you are amused. what's up? grin

Lol, nothing's up, but you make me smile! smiley

Still, if you're in the UK, who knows? I could meet you with the little lady. cheesy
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Pip(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2007
spoilt girl no problem if you want some hooking up you can halla at me. Live in Surulere. Bone Ikoyi, houseboys still dey live for VGC sef.I still dey try oshioke@gmail.com. That's if you're for real.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2007
spoilt:

Quiet my crusty feet! grin
so u get online and assume the personality of your alter ego huh? grin

grin grin grin grin grin This people don catch me.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2007
Pip:

spoilt girl no problem if you want some hooking up you can halla at me. Live in Surulere. Bone Ikoyi, houseboys still dey live for VGC sef.I still dey try oshioke@gmail.com. That's if you're for real.

of course im for real.i'll get in touch with you soon aiight?  i want to meet you Nairaland users. you are my virtual friends. you guys are like family.  smiley
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2007
davidylan:

grin grin grin grin grin This people don catch me.

David you are not quiet anything. with your razor blade tongue lashing your opponents on nairaland. grin grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2007
Siena:

Lol, nothing's up, but you make me smile! smiley

Still, if you're in the UK, who knows? I could meet you with the little lady. cheesy

i'll holler when im in london. you seem like a nice guy. ive read your posts. you are level headed. we need more guys like you on nairaland.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2007
lol whether i'm quiet or not depends on the situation i find myself in.

Siena is definitely someone i'd love to meet at some point too. Excellent guy. wink
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2007
davidylan:

Siena is definitely someone i'd love to meet at some point too. Excellent guy. wink

go siena! go siena! grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by tollu: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ spoilt, u sure seem to be the regular traveller, all dem places u been mentioning. Is it an "on the job thing" or sth else. If you don't mind my asking, what do you do?
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2007
It seems living in western countries forces you to do a lot more travelling than you would do if you were in Nigeria. In Nigeria, travelling to different countries is a huge ritual that calls for a massive celebration plus testimony time in churches whereas in foreign countries its about as normal as visiting your nearby drugstore.

I'm begining to realise how extremely limiting it is to own a Nigerian passport.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2007
tollu:

@ spoilt, u sure seem to be the regular traveller, all them places u been mentioning. Is it an "on the job thing" or sth else. If you don't mind my asking, what do you do?

Im not that well travelled. At least i dont think so. i just recently decided recently to broaden my horizons by travelling to as many places as possible as my finances will allow.Time is short and i intend to enjoy my vacations.  I use my Personal time which i like to maximise fully!  by the way i'm a  Banker. yeah, i worry and have panic attacks over other people's money!  grin grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by tollu: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2007
That's a great thing my sister, time is indeed very short. I hope to be like you and do all dat someday soon but for now,
How do u combine the worry ova other ppl's money with all dat travelling? Must be really stressfull. (i'm actually green with envy, u shld see my face at the moment tongue )

@Davidylan, true that. The church ceremony thingy is a major hyperbole though,
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2007
tollu:

@Davidylan, true that. The church ceremony thingy is a major hyperbole though,

My sister no be exaggeration oh! people testify about how God almighty touched the heart of the embassy official and granted them divine favor as soon as they approached the interview window. grin. No be small thing oh! It has become one of our intersessory prayer points in nigeria!
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by tollu: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2007
I can't say i've not heard such gists, some people even know the embassy officials that are nice and you find them struggling to queue right in front of them.Na wa o, one day one day Nigeria go dey delivered from all these nonsense.
I'm sure ur trips would be fun and don't forget to take your camera along o so u can show us all the pictures of the places.
All the best with the arrangements and the travelling itself.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2007
thanks tollu.
i'll try and take pics of everywhere i go. I dont like to plaster pics of myself on the net. I'm kinda shy. Plus i dont want people oogling my rare beauty cool.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2007
spoilt:

thanks tollu.
i'll try and take pics of everywhere i go. I don't like to plaster pics of myself on the net. I'm kind of shy. Plus i don't want people oogling my rare beauty cool.

hmmm expectations are very high. . . cool
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by tollu: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2007
lol, that's ok then we'll try not to look ur rare eauty to pieces  wink or better still we'll paste only the places u go. Just make sure u report with pictures of picturesque places else,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th / Owerri Hookup Room / Am I Beautiful? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.