Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (6275 Views)

New Here Need A Guy To Hook Up With / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Who Wants To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2007
hello people.
I arrived in naija last week. Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to be back in the motherland.
Right now i am in Ghana. Accra to be precise. I'm loving it. nairalanders in Ghana, where art thou?!  grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2007
I thought you went to Naija for Christmas what are you doing in Ghana?
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2007
be careful meeting anyone.
There are some crazy men out there.
I hope you're wearing a burqua grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by ifyalways(f): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2007
there is sister efuah there and there is folahann too.
the choice is yours grin

enjoy yaself but just like nwando has said,dont leave your room without 3 pants and a tight jeans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2007
@nwando
i was whisked away for a quick get away by my heartbeat! tongue

lol @ 3 pants and tights jeans.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2007
spoilt!!!!!!!!!!!!
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you came to Nigeria and am here in the UK
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

would have loved to meet you
tho i'll be in NY early JAN let me know when u get back

my regards to ur heartbeat and the fruit of ur labours wink
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by beecrofty(m): 4:15am On Dec 24, 2007
gone
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by katalyst(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2007
hi y'all. @poster to be quiet honest I'm really wary of such proposition ( and I would advice all nairalanders to do the same ) as I do not find a single atom of sincererity in you. to start with one can not find any information about you on your profile and even your pic is fake. or what are you hiding.
or are you playing a prank? if you truly are cumin then post a pic so we can see the real you or else make you hold your slef
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Dreloaded(f): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2007
considering she's a MARRIED woman with a kid, i dont see why she would need to post her pics on her profile.

Besides she's just looking for NL people to see while she's on vacation, not a date.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Jairzinho(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2007
D-R,
grin grin
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2008
D-reloaded:

considering she's a MARRIED woman with a kid, i don't see why she would need to post her pics on her profile.

Besides she's just looking for Nairaland people to see while she's on vacation, not a date.

Thank you oh.
Was just trying to meet nairalanders. cry you guys are now like family .wasnt looking to get laid. sorry!
@salsera
are you in newyork yet? would love to meet you too.  was planning a trip to ny this january. send me an e-mail.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Obirin0521: 3:24am On Jan 07, 2008
Happy New Year Spoilt! Don't have your e-add. so will keep it spare:

Met Salsera in NYC, really nice lady.

Hope you had a wonderful trip.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by spoilt(f): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2008
Obirin0521:

Happy New Year Spoilt! Don't have your e-add. so will keep it spare:

Met Salsera in NYC, really nice lady.

Hope you had a wonderful trip.

so you guys hooked up without me? grin. had a good trip. now its back to the everyday grind of work.
i have a 'dummy' email on my profile.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2008
HEY GIRL

I'm still in NY but not for long

I'll try sending you email (i hope i get it right)

my dear Obirin and i hooked up o!
she took me around NY and stuff, it was cool. Pity you were not around, well maybe next time.

Hope your trip was a blast, how's ur baby?
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by micodon(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2008
hey spoilt, i'd like to hook up with u. here's ma e-mail, micodon2k40@yahoo.com. do contact me
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by romeo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2008
micodon:

hey spoilt, i'd like to hook up with u. here's ma e-mail, micodon2k40@yahoo.com. do contact me

My brother if na heaven na so you go miss am!! She has gone back cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2008
micodon:

Join the queue for the next visit.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by Dreomel(m): 3:58am On Dec 25, 2012
Wow! Am short of words to say at the moment but all i can say right now is that i really envy you and wish i were in your shoes, so let me know when you arrive the shores of nigeria cos i would love to meet with you, you can reach me on 08097912621 or send me a mail here madebayo31@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!!!.
Re: Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? by jiljosh(m): 2:28am On Jan 10, 2013
Lol, this thread was started 2007. You guyz are not checking the date. Just funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pearl~hapi. Sept 4th / Owerri Hookup Room / Am I Beautiful? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.