Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Article Writer Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article Writer Wanted (1953 Views)

Article Writer Needed / Article Writer Job / Article/content Writer Wanted (work From Home) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writer Wanted by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2012
I am looking for an article writer on various topics. I need a sample article on this topic "how to get your ex back". It should have a minimum of 500 words. When you finish writing it, send it to me for approval. If it is accepted by me, you will go ahead to write for me but if it is not accepted, you will not write for me. I will pay via bank transfer after you must have written up to 10 articles when you are accepted. It should have a minimum of 500 words. I will take as much as you can write as long as they meet my conditions below.

1. The words will range from 400 to 600 words depending on the type of the article.
2. I will provide the topic i want you to write about.
3. The article must be free from grammatical errors, punctuation errors, sentence structure errors and spelling errors.
4. All articles have to be 100% original and must pass Plagiarism Detect and Copyscape. We will own copyrights to all work after payment. Articles can not be used again in any way for any reason
(including re-write, re-sell, reuse or give away).
5. Scraped content or stolen content will not be accepted.
6. The article must contain vital points and not promotional articles.

If you are ready, let me get a sample article after which i will give the go ahead order for you to write for me. Let me know what you think.

I need a sample on "how to get your ex back". Send it to bigmodo at gmail.com
Re: Article Writer Wanted by MrGlobe(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2012
Lol. 500 words, all Rights, plagiarism free, etc for 300.
Guys you must be an unrepentant slavemaster. Meanwhile holla let me tell you how to source articles for this topic
Re: Article Writer Wanted by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 13, 2012
vacancy still available.
Re: Article Writer Wanted by bolakale30(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2012
@bigmodo, i am interested o, Reply my email, Rooney_diego@yahoo.com
Re: Article Writer Wanted by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 18, 2012
Hi. I may not fall in the category of persons you are looking for but just to let you know,
I run an article writing service at www.yugoscontent.com. Thanks.
Re: Article Writer Wanted by afroxyz: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ zeddicus, how much would you pay me to write for you?
Re: Article Writer Wanted by gboyegaAdedeji: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
You can also write and submit your original articles at Witicles.com.ng http://witicles.com.ng

Re: Article Writer Wanted by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
gboyegaAdedeji:
You can also write and submit your original articles at Witicles.com.ng http://witicles.com.ng
Please give details about the witicles or contact me via haryord2@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Brewerties Recruiting Management Trainees / Federal Goverment Recuitment Form / Please Help A Sister Out Here. Is There Anything Like Peace Corps Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.