Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy (16200 Views)

Dbanj Finally Clear The Air Abpout Debt Allegations / Dbanj Finally Engaged To Adama Indimi?! Check Out Her Engagement Ring! / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by peddylinko(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2012

SOURCE/REACTONS FROM OTHER TWITTER USERS @ http://247gist.com/blog/dbanj-finally-speaks-on-fuel-subsidy/
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by kuluTemper: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2012
Tell them! cool
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by TomFord: 2:14am On Jan 11, 2012
This made front page why?
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 11, 2012
Every body is now 'we the masses'
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by eherbal(m): 2:18am On Jan 11, 2012
The Fool Finally Speaks.Tell Him,We're Waiting For Him @ Ojota To Come And Clear Himself.Dan Iska!
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by Limaoscar: 2:23am On Jan 11, 2012

That's because some NL folks out here said He sold out and planned to shoot a movie same time as ongoing strike.
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by austinvsb1(m): 2:24am On Jan 11, 2012
Finally!
Tis time more nigerians are motivated towards this struggle, Tis time we come out of our hidin places to save, protect and defend the future of our country from dem corruptly heartless nigerians!!! Remember, Heaven helps only those who help THEMSELVES,
Download:
Austin's let's occupyNigeria tune @ http:///AIg1TvwB
Gt's excuse me sir @ http:///myDUowNv
Da suspekt subsidy @ http:///faAH75fP
Listen and distribute dis trakkz to everyNigerian that U̶̲̥̅̊ knw, Let them be d drive for participation in d revival of Nigeria, Solidarity for Ever, !!!
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by eherbal(m): 2:27am On Jan 11, 2012
What Is He Even Saying?Just Because He Heard That He'll Be Lynched,He's Applying "Save Face Technique.Let Him Know Even That FOOL,Beaf and GEJ Cannot Save Him From Maximum Shishirity Kept In The Oven For Him
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by sixtus4: 2:33am On Jan 11, 2012
Oliver twist has broken his silence.
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by moxamet(m): 2:36am On Jan 11, 2012
Sharaaaaap bare how are u "the masses" ??
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by bigsean(m): 2:57am On Jan 11, 2012
Seriously guys, relax!
Who is Dbanj in the first place?
why should what he says matter?
Its like Obama making a policy and american citizens are wondering whats Ja-rule position on the policy,lol grin
FxUxCxK Dbanj and he's opinion.
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 11, 2012
e-herbal:
What Is He Even Saying?Just Because He Heard That He'll Be Lynched,He's Applying "Save Face Technique.Let Him Know Even That FOOL,Beaf and GEJ Cannot Save Him From Maximum Shishirity Kept In The Oven For Him

Absolutely correct. Genevieve did the same thing.

big_sean:
Seriously guys, relax!
Who is Dbanj in the first place?
why should what he says matter?
Its like Obama making a policy and american citizens are wondering whats Ja-rule position on the policy,lol grin
FxUxCxK Dbanj and he's opinion.

You're comparing apples and oranges. In the US, celebrities donate to the candidate of their choice. In Nigeria, politicians "donate" to celebrities.
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by amefi(m): 3:47am On Jan 11, 2012
ogugua88:

Absolutely correct. Genevieve did the same thing.

You're comparing apples and oranges. In the US, celebrities donate to the candidate of their choice. In Nigeria, politicians "donate" to celebrities.

Odiro (easy oooo)
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by r231(m): 3:56am On Jan 11, 2012
undecided
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by tinnymerit(m): 4:47am On Jan 11, 2012
a friend just called from shagamu that a fight started around 2am by the hausas and killings of yorubas is on there now.has anybody heard anytin like that.how through is it?.
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by princeonx: 4:48am On Jan 11, 2012
Who the 4.ck is Dbanj?  Musician minister of what is he?
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by SisiKill1: 5:22am On Jan 11, 2012
So I've been reading DBanj this, Dbanj that and I'm sorry oh but ehmmm. . . I have to ask . .We are talking about the D'Banj who sang SHOW ME THE KOKO right? The guy who tells anyone who cares to listen that he is AN ENTERTAINER? Doesn't he also like BIG BOOTY? If that is the same Dbanj, y'all are talking about then I must ask again. . .What is D'Banj's own in this matter? Is he the President?!! Was he the one who single handedly put GEJ in power? Did he threaten to cut off people's access to big booty if they didn't vote Jonathan? Did he march people to the polls, put a gun to their heads and  force them to vote Jonathan? Did he profess to be a Psychic or say he can see visions? What exactly did he do? Oh! That's right. . . he sang for GEJ!! Ah, in that case, forget hell fire. . . the real devil is right here! Shikena!!!

My God!! Talk about misplaced priorities. . .anger. . .senses. . . Whatever you want to call it. I mean innocent people are dying from bomb attacks every day, Police who are meant to serve and protect are gunning people down point blank, politicians steal money in truck load and you guys sit behind your PCs reigning abuses on a singer because he endorsed someone for president. . .which in case you forget, is his right as a citizen. It is isn't his fault you didn't know the value of yours and you chose to squander it because of an upbeat song.

Seriously, If you made an important decision such as who to vote for, based on the endorsement of a celebrity who calls himself THE KOKO MASTER, then I hate to break it to ya but you have bigger issues to worry about and the sooner you sought help, the better. God forbid you advance to swallowing poison just because your favorite celeb talked about it.

On another note, I find it amazingly ironic that the people who are the most vocal about our country's need for ACCOUNTABILITY in every area, are so quick the put the blame for the bad decision they made on someone else. Nigeria sure has a long way to go and if I were you, I would grab a snicker right now because we haven't even taken the first step.

Thank goodness the likes of Matt Damon, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Oprah Winfrey etc who supported Obama both financially and morally, don't live in Nigeria. . .their homes would have been burnt to ashes by the "The Celebrity Made Me Do it Because I can't think for myself" group.
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by Hollaryeenqah: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2012
Download Subsidy Matter By Suspect,

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rqfuum
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by Ifystar: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

So I've been reading DBanj this, Dbanj that and I'm sorry oh but ehmmm. . . I have to ask . .We are talking about the D'Banj who sang SHOW ME THE KOKO right? The guy who tells anyone who cares to listen that he is AN ENTERTAINER? Doesn't he also like BIG BOOTY? If that is the same Dbanj, y'all are talking about then I must ask again. . .What is D'Banj's own in this matter? Is he the President?!! Was he the one who single handedly put GEJ in power? Did he threaten to cut off people's access to big booty if they didn't vote Jonathan? Did he march people to the polls, put a gun to their heads and  force them to vote Jonathan? Did he profess to be a Psychic or can see visions? What exactly did he do? Oh! That's right. . . he sang a song for GEJ!! Ah, in that case, forget hell fire. . . the real devil is right here! Shikena!!!

My God!! Talk about misplaced priorities. . .anger. . .senses. . . Whatever you want to call it. I mean innocent people are dying from bomb attacks every day, Police who are meant to serve and protect are gunning people down at point blank, politicians steal money in truck load and you guys sit behind your PCs reigning abuses on a singer because he endorsed someone for president. . .which in case you forget, is his right as a citizen. It is isn't his fault you didn't know the value yours and you chose to squander because of an upbeat song.

Seriously, If you made an important decision such as who to vote for, based on the endorsement of a celebrity who calls himself THE KOKO MASTER, then I hate to break it to ya but you have bigger issues to worry about and the sooner you sought help, the better. God forbid you advance to swallowing poison just because your favorite celeb talked about it.

On another note, I find it amazingly ironic that the people who are the most vocal about our country's need for ACCOUNTABILITY in every area, are so quick the put the blame for the bad decision they made on someone else. Nigeria sure has a long way to go and if I were you, I would grab a snicker right now because we haven't even taken the first step.

Thank goodness the likes of Matt Damon, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Oprah Winfrey etc who supported Obama both financially and morally, don't live in Nigeria. . .their homes would have been burnt to ashes by the "The Celebrity Made Me Do it Because I can't think for myself" group.

WO, MAY GOD BLESS YOU. MORE WISDOM UPON YOU.
LEAVE ALL THESE ONES WEY NO GET MIND OF THEIR OWN.[b][/b]
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by kheart(m): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2012
who is dbanj plz, i dont know him
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by DutchMan07: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2012
What is your Stand Broda Banji on d fuel Subsidy ,,,,, We Youths finally say NO WAY NOW,,,, We prefer to die to fight for our rights now,,,,,,, We no longer want the Fuel 65Naira sef ,,,We want at 30Naira,,

Let the worst happen if it will ,,,Ok,,,

So,Dbanj,,Talk to GEJ now that we are coming for him if is getting late and we want the Military to Intervene,,,

Better
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by overkillR(f): 6:56am On Jan 11, 2012
Which youth? N35? In your dreams! Wait until the Federal Government negotiates with TUC/NLC. the president isn't reverting back to 65. Please get ready to occupy your homes and workplace!
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by honeric01(m): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2012
overkill®:

Which youth? N35? In your dreams! Wait until the Federal Government negotiates with TUC/NLC. the president isn't reverting back to 65. Please get ready to occupy your homes and workplace!

do you want to bet on this? 10 slaps? this we must do in person? undecided
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by maclatunji: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

So I've been reading DBanj this, Dbanj that and I'm sorry oh but ehmmm. . . I have to ask . .We are talking about the D'Banj who sang SHOW ME THE KOKO right? The guy who tells anyone who cares to listen that he is AN ENTERTAINER? Doesn't he also like BIG BOOTY? If that is the same Dbanj, y'all are talking about then I must ask again. . .What is D'Banj's own in this matter? Is he the President?!! Was he the one who single handedly put GEJ in power? Did he threaten to cut off people's access to big booty if they didn't vote Jonathan? Did he march people to the polls, put a gun to their heads and  force them to vote Jonathan? Did he profess to be a Psychic or can see visions? What exactly did he do? Oh! That's right. . . he sang a song for GEJ!! Ah, in that case, forget hell fire. . . the real devil is right here! Shikena!!!

My God!! Talk about misplaced priorities. . .anger. . .senses. . . Whatever you want to call it. I mean innocent people are dying from bomb attacks every day, Police who are meant to serve and protect are gunning people down at point blank, politicians steal money in truck load and you guys sit behind your PCs reigning abuses on a singer because he endorsed someone for president. . .which in case you forget, is his right as a citizen. It is isn't his fault you didn't know the value yours and you chose to squander because of an upbeat song.

You just have a way of coming-up with 'Classic Posts of All Time on Nairaland'. This is one them, absolutely brilliant! Can you post more in the Politics Section? Maybe your incisiveness can make Nigeria a better place.

#Seriously.
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2012
This D-banj must think we are fools just because some people buy his records.
Didn't he "interview" Goatluck Joelantern on behalf of Nigerian Youths for half an hour when people were struggling to get the same fisherman on the podium to debate with his fellow contestants?
Why is he saying that nobody appointed him Goofluck's youth leader?
He should shut the f?u?c?k up and report to Ojota if he wants anybody to take him seriously.
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by simplygray(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2012
StarBoard:

This D-banj must think we are fools just because some people buy his records.
Didn't he "interview" Goatluck Joelantern on behalf of Nigerian Youths for half an hour when people were struggling to get the same fisherman on the podium to debate with his fellow contestants?
Why is he saying that nobody appointed him Goofluck's youth leader?
He should shut the f?u?c?k up and report to Ojota if he wants anybody to take him seriously.

Tom Ford:

AM STILL WONDERING WHY IT MADE FRONT, WHAT A SENSELESS RESPONSE
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by dejust(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2012
Everybody is entitle to his own opinin and suport, so allow D'banj to be where he wants to be without preasure.
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by Myself2(m): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2012
@ D'banj

You really owe no one any explanation,even if you choose to support the removal of fuel subsidy,y.
ou are well within your rights.The only thing is that some fans may become disgruntled,but true fans will understand and with time,water will truly find its level
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by Airtimex(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2012
ok na grin
Re: Dbanj Finally Speaks On Fuel Subsidy by Exponental(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2012
And wat relevance is his personality n speech, dat necessitated d word "finally".

(1) (2) (Reply)

'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha / Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.