Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? (11549 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by chiteny(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2012
Any photos?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
I pray you get shot by this trigger-happy police someday.imbeciile.
studyineu:

@bluetooth, now I know the level of your stupidity and foolishness. Ride on it suits u well
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
@feraz, ask dem who started de insults$ in my first post I was been curious why a peaceful protester was shut dead and these 2 goats started de insults.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

@feraz, ask dem who started de insults$ in my first post I was been curious why a peaceful protester was shut dead and these 2 goats started de insults.

Your stupidity crept in immediately you justified the death of a man because he ACTED IN A DISORDERLY MANNER.this guy must really be crazy
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by prodam(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

simple,
I thought as much too, that you wouldn't have supported the killing, but there exist ambiguity in ur posts
you have explained yourself(you have acted like a wise and matured person), this should end the insult from both parties,
thats all,
let the removal of fuel subsidy protest continue in unity
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
@bluetooth, me get shot for wot. As I am now I will leave my huz to go and protest over something that I don't gain anything from. You should understand that no matter how many people that got shot this so called government will still do what they want to do not minding your protest. Or did you think that GEJ just waked up one day and decided to remove subsidy, do you know the people standing behind him? These are people that even the senate fears if not let them move a vote of no confidence on GEJ. It takes one thing to grow up and it takes another to understand politics especially in Nigeria. Wen people were protesting in libya against gaddaffi many nationals backed them. How many nationals have commented against dis subsidy even britain ur masters is silent cause gej is their man. Do you guys think you can cause a revolution without the help of this top nationals??. Think well my brother.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by silibaba: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
brothers lets stop quarreliing and fighting ourself instead let fight the govt grin grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by otokx(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
Was this today?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Feraz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

. . .lol. . .they must have gotten to you. . .that's nairaland for you. . .
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Feraz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
. . . .these things don't happen with the police force only, even in the universities where they have man-o-war, they also behave like the army and police so it's something that has crept into us and the earlier we start correcting this anomalies, the better
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by sugardaddy1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2012
May the souls of all who have lost their lives so far as a result of this struggle rest in peace and may their blood be upon the head of Goodluck Jonathan.
May they not die in vain!!!
Aluta continua, victoria ascerta!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by 3kay945(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
Can we have pic pls?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by zegmart: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
The Nigerian policy are "babaric" wicked and operate with no human feelings. What a shame
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Mayflowa(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
@studyineu,
    What you said about the shot boy was very insensitive. Have you heard of extra-judicial killings. It goes with alot of penalty. No one, even the cops, has the right to take life unless the judge pronounced so whether you misbehave or not. The only time you deserve to be shot is when you are aiming to kill another and only gunshot can nip the incident. In such cases, a well trained police would aim at you legs not chest.

From the rate you are going, you would one day be lynched for your opinion. Just look at your last statement. When I read your first statement on the dead. I said Fu*k! and now this. You think you can't be shot in your house. The Boko Harem goes to people house and blow then out. Armed robber can kill u in the street or home. All these are fallout of bad government, security, policies and lukewarmness from citizenslike you.

If you don't have the heart for protest, respect those risking their lives for it. Nelson Mandella stayed in the prison for 27years to make SA. Fight for your right brother. Die for it! You heart is weak. All humans are equal. We all own Nigeria equally. Leaders are just elected to organised things but they turn out to be tormentors. Dont give up. Omg! Its difficult not to insult you. Just go and sit down in one place joor.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Mayflowa, am nt the type that bullet can kill if u understand me. Well sha thanks for your insult. This thread is still open let's see where ur protest leads you. I pray that you don't get killed in de proccess so that u can live and see how this ur labour leaders will kolect enough cash and speak Bug Grammer for una on TV and you all goes back to work, then those that died what will be their fate.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by tefund(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
we should carry gun to defend ourself,because this struggle must continue
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by tefund(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
Nigerians must rise up and fight till the end, remember,you are not worthy to live if you do not have a cause worthy to die for, nigerians must make this cause a worthy one to die for.Those who have been shot downs by police remain my eternal heroes, All men will die someday, so it is best to die for a worthy cause.this cause is worthy.long live nigerians
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by humblebee: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
if only they can face boko haram like this, i wonder why a trained policeman will shoot an unarmed defenseless protester. no wonder most of their offspring never have a good life. smh*
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by humblebee: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

@bluetooth, me get shot for wot. As I am now I will leave my huz to go and protest over something that I don't gain anything from. You should understand that no matter how many people that got shot this so called government will still do what they want to do not minding your protest. Or did you think that GEJ just waked up one day and decided to remove subsidy, do you know the people standing behind him? These are people that even the senate fears if not let them move a vote of no confidence on GEJ. It takes one thing to grow up and it takes another to understand politics especially in Nigeria. Wen people were protesting in libya against gaddaffi many nationals backed them. How many nationals have commented against dis subsidy even britain your masters is silent cause gej is their man. Do you guys think you can cause a revolution without the help of this top nationals??. Think well my brother.

this doesn't sound wise in my own opinion,

studyineu:

@Mayflowa, am nt the type that bullet can kill if u understand me. Well sha thanks for your insult. This thread is still open let's see where your protest leads you. I pray that you don't get killed in de proccess so that u can live and see how this your labour leaders will kolect enough cash and speak Bug Grammer for una on TV and you all goes back to work, then those that died what will be their fate.

please explain? or are you one of those opc guys that go about with charms in your pocket
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by 989900: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
What you said about the shot boy was very insensitive. Have you heard of extra-judicial killings. It goes with alot of penalty. No one, even the cops, has the right to take life unless the judge pronounced so whether you misbehave or not. The only time you deserve to be shot is when you are aiming to kill another and only gunshot can nip the incident. In such cases, a well trained police would aim at you legs not chest.

From the rate you are going, you would one day be lynched for your opinion. Just look at your last statement. When I read your first statement on the dead. I said Fu*k! and now this. You think you can't be shot in your house. The Boko Harem goes to people house and blow then out. Armed robber can kill u in the street or home. All these are fallout of bad government, security, policies and lukewarmness from citizenslike you.

If you don't have the heart for protest, respect those risking their lives for it. Nelson Mandella stayed in the prison for 27years to make SA. Fight for your right brother. Die for it! You heart is weak. All humans are equal. We all own Nigeria equally. Leaders are just elected to organised things but they turn out to be tormentors. Dont give up. Omg! Its difficult not to insult you. Just go and sit down in one place joor.

@ the poster of this comment, did I just type this? haha 100/100
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
@humble, findout
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by success4(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
This is pathetic! Why would these animals kill people that are fighting for Nigerians right?
How I wished everyone is licensed to have gun, I will kill more of these police. angry angry angry
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by mxxpunkxx: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

[b]am nt the type that bullet can kill if u understand me. [/b]Well sha thanks for your insult. This thread is still open let's see where your protest leads you. I pray that you don't get killed in de proccess so that u can live and see how this your labour leaders will kolect enough cash and speak Bug Grammer for una on TV and you all goes back to work, then those that died what will be their fate.
since when did u become Clarke Kent? u're a very big M0ron
u must have a very stup!d father who fukced ur very stup!d mother and brought about this very stup!d entity; namely, you!
i hope u just shut up your God-forsaken mouth and go to bed . . . you are very very very stup!d for such comments
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
@mxpunk, Thank you very much, at the end of the day we will see me and you who is a slowpoke
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by mxxpunkxx: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^ even if GEJ doesn't revert to status quo; does that make us (those against the subsidy removal) slowpokes?

I guess u were never suckled . .
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Feraz(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^^easy on the guy pls. . . .lol on d clark kent part. . . .
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by mxxpunkxx: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^ i don't blame him, I blame 'em Alaba boiz for distributing pirated copies of SmallVille
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
@mxpunk, Good 4 u
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
@mxxpunk, vomit woteva u like, even ur father and grandfather, infact ur whole generation can't stand and talk in my face u all re just shoe shinners.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by mxxpunkxx: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^ i'd rather be a "shoe-shiner" as claimed, and risk my life for my people (coming out to protest)
than day-dream of being able to afford petrol at 140 (when in reality u can't)

even if all ur family members put heads together, you could never afford a litre, so y d pretence?
Mumu!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hahahahaha, dats really a joke. In de uk I buys fuel for over 200 naira, so why can't I afford the 140 per litre fuel??. Did I hear u say risk ur life for ur people? U re risking it for some political element in de north that won't even remember u at de end. Let this labour leaders bring their children to join the protest can they?. Just keep fooling urself
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by mxxpunkxx: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^ with every post, u show just how stupid ur parents trained u. do martyrs die (just so they are remembered?)
Okay, u live in the UK, then take ur a*s over to www.ukland.com (if it actually exists) and stop behaving like Mr Spencer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Would U Rather Reside?? / PDP-USA Supports Lere Olayinka As National Publicity Secretary / I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.