Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,982 members, 7,799,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? (11547 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
@mxpunk, kk. U think dat ur opinion is valued in Nigeria? Just wait, watch and feel sorry for urself. Bye
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by mxxpunkxx: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^ Santa Maria

Gerrooout jor! Your sense of reasoning has been beclouded, anumanu
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by success4(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

Hahahahaha, dats really a joke. In de uk I buys fuel for over 200 naira, so why can't I afford the 140 per litre fuel??. Did I hear u say risk your life for your people? U re risking it for some political element in de north that won't even remember u at de end. Let this labour leaders bring their children to join the protest can they?. Just keep fooling urself

Guy pls make comment like a matured person!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
@success, tell dat 2 de punk meat
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by mxxpunkxx: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
success4:

Guy pls make comment like a matured person!

Dont mind the basta.rd
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
@mxxpunk, ara gbara nwa nkita gbawa kwa gi anya
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Feraz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
, chineke, nekwa umu nwanne abuo na-alu ogu,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by south4sure(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
This killing sef. I tire ☺.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by neeyee(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
It will soon extend to killing each policeman at their various houses
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by south4sure(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Nenye hahahahahaha. ˚☺k° Oº°˚˚°º!!!!!! Ω̴̩̩̩̥α we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
The country is heading to civil war. That's the fact. Confirmed by soyinka
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by kelvincoll(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2012
Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi?

Any1 confirmed this yet? I wouldnt want to believe after the incident yesterday the police still did this. Though i knw there are some hoodlums in this area who wud want to turn and peaceful and meaningful protest in something else a typical example some streetorchins as i wud refer to em robbed off a friend of mine at her residence yesterday while others where busy protesting, In this case you wont blame the cops undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
@kelvin, tell them make dem hear am. There are aftert the police killing a protester not asking what the guy did to warrant the police to shot him
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

@kelvin, tell them make dem hear am. There are aftert the police killing a protester not asking what the guy did to warrant the police to shot him

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by humblebee: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
studyineu:

Hahahahaha, dats really a joke. In de uk I buys fuel for over 200 naira, so why can't I afford the 140 per litre fuel??. Did I hear u say risk your life for your people? U re risking it for some political element in de north that won't even remember u at de end. Let this labour leaders bring their children to join the protest can they?. Just keep fooling urself

their children are there, i know one of the labour leader who came out with his daughter and nephew so don't say what you don't know,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
@humble bee, dats gud let odas follow his steps
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Mayflowa(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Naijababe

Why is ur eyes popping out like that. Ok. I understand. The guy murdered English, the language of the land he claimed to study!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by success4(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mayflowa:

@Naijababe

Why is your eyes popping out like that. Ok. I understand. The guy murdered English, the language of the land he claimed to study!
na wa oooo! grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Feraz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2012
na real wa. . . .free d guy jor lipsrsealed
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2012
@naijababe and mayflowa, murdered right?. Well as you can see there are mistakes there as a result of fast typing but if u dnt mind I advise you guyz to go and hung transformer or kiss naked wire. Choose one
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mayflowa:

@Naijababe

Why is your eyes popping out like that. Ok. I understand. The guy murdered English, the language of the land he claimed to study!

My eyes are popping out because he's actually rationalising the savage and brutal action of the police
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by studyineu: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
>:/ talk 2 de hand
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by kayoday(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
Oshodi is calm without any form of demonstration , Guys had to walk all d way to Ojota to join occupy naija. Area boys however r robbing passerby bigtime. Learnt police shot into the air to scarce area boys in a bid to recover some stolen items.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by 2Mekus: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2012
Please how do I post a new topic on Hot Forum Link?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by LEXYLOV: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2012
The police are the most miserable people on the planet, no wonder no matter how they got money their home and families always looks dirty. I mean Africa cops ooooooooo. Their families are the most suffering and they too are suffering thus they are killing innocent people that fighting for the great cause that will benefit everyone including them. May any of them that shot at protester never see peace in his life again.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Limaoscar: 2:51am On Jan 11, 2012
My heart goes to the family of the deceased. Hoping the Issue will be properly Investigated and the Policemen involved brought to book in a court of law. We can no longer tolerate such killings.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by oyanwumi: 5:51am On Jan 11, 2012
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THIS BEYELSA MAN IS HIDING? grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by IYANGBALI: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
Jönathan read zoology, that is animal science . . . How do you expect him to lead humans well ? Jönathan think we are in zoo not realising that his vote was not from zoo but nigerians . . , Revert to N65 or go back to zoo 4 animals leadership. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Lekanakin(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
abic

地球上没有什么可以阻挡上帝对我的爱
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by daregold: 7:01am On Jan 12, 2012
Sanusi is not a saint but a PROFESSIONAL FRAUD TOOL in the hand of GEJ. The two big banks oceanic and intercontinental were technically taken over by the CABALS,GODFATHERS AND GEJ.The whole process of banking reform is a BIG FRAUD, including AMCON. You the onlookers won't know what is happening underground because they have packaged you to think in a certain way or direction.All those noise you are hearing over the TV, Dailies and Radio by Sanusi are all propaganda to package all Nigerians.

No body will ever know that OBJ took over the 2nd largest bank in Nigeria when he was in power. What you are seeing today is the strategy to seal all their underground deals or buy over of those banks, buy more oil well, buy up PHCN etc. You never ask yourself why is repairing and building more refineries not a priority to the government.GEJ objective is to loot using professionals just like OBJ and the then CBN governor among others.

They will package their evil game plan as a benefit to the public in other to steal. What GEJ is telling us about fuel subsidy removal today, Babangida, OBJ told us the same. But today where is the money and where is the magin, where are the roads and infrastructures and other things they promised.

The game plan is simply to use the money for the public for 1-2 yr, then they go away with the subsequent money and deletion of the source of funds from paper and all they will tell you is that the funds are being used for so and so.

Must everyone that rule Nigeria loot?

I AM CERTAIN IN MY HEART THAT ANY MAN THAT LOOT THIS NATION WILL EXPERIENCE THE WRATH OF GOD AND THEIR CHILDREN UNBORN WILL NOT ESCAPE GOD'S WRATH.

If 6% depositors own 88% of bank deposit in Nigeria, then we all have to sit down and think.

PLEASE PRAY EARNESTLY FOR THIS NATION THAT GOD SHOULD HAVE MERCY ON US AND EXTINCT THE EVIL MEN AND TAKE OVER THIS NATION.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Protester Shot By Policemen In Oshodi? by Lekanakin(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN’s Amampour: Rotimi Amaechi Looted $757M (N70B) in US Foreign Account / PDP-USA Supports Lere Olayinka As National Publicity Secretary / Speakership: I’ll Never Step Down For Gbajabiamila, Says House Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.