Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kingdoms Of Conflict Is A Must-read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kingdoms Of Conflict Is A Must-read (559 Views)

Kingdoms Of Conflict Is A Must-read-book / Kingdoms Of Conflict Is Truly An Interesting Book / Read This Book---"kingdoms Of Conflict" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingdoms Of Conflict Is A Must-read by icelake: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
KINGDOMS OF CONFLICT is an interesting book, and it draws attention of readers with its fashionable eclogue,oedema of expressions, truculent gestures,scenery,intriguing suspense, turpitude and tragedy. i think this is a drama i have read so far and see that there is a departure from the very often scenery and storyline seen in African literature.The Author who ever he is has done something different from what we see in every day literary work around Africa.I pray he does more fascinating work that would take him to some step further into the hall of fame.

(1) (Reply)

Kingdoms Of Conflict Is A Must Read Book / KINGDOMS OF CONFLICT Is A Must-read Book / The School Of Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.