Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Criticize This Article: All Criticisms Are Welcome - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Criticize This Article: All Criticisms Are Welcome (2079 Views)

Hi People, I Want To Make This A Good Novel. I Need Your Candid Criticisms And R / Criticize This Poem / Please,leave Your Comments And Criticisms: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criticize This Article: All Criticisms Are Welcome by ayox2003: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
Its titled WHO STAYS PERMANENTLY IN OUT LIVES.

Who stays permanently in our lives?

How did our life begin?

We were born the day Dad and Mum decided to share the same bed. We grew to be taken care of by them and we actually live our early lives thinking they are gonna be stay with us forever. But as time goes, we got to know that growing gray hairs means growing old and growing old means going home. We realise that Mum and Dad are going to leave us one day. Then the day comes when they leave. We cry and mourn but they dont seem to hear us. These were the people who when we cried some years back would have given us biscuit. Woe unto death! Breath ceases death comes!

We get married, give birth and the same old story goes on and on. Our kid(s) bury us. So who stays permanently in our lives? This is a question that surely canvasses the medula oblongata.

Digest this: We started our lives with our parents but we didnt end it with them. We get married in our late 20s. This means the early years of our lives were not lived in the presence of our wife. Normally, its either you die before your spouse or he/she dies before you. You started having kids at age 30. This means your kids (your greatest treasures) entered your life after you have spent 30 yrs making your life meaningful. So who stays permanenetly in your life?

Did I hear friends? Friends! They come and go. Even if they still stay in touch, they dont stay in our lives. Stay here means Strong Impact. Inaddition, we all know how friends change talkless of the ship that carries them i.e friendship. Your high school friends are not your primary school friends and they will not be your friends in the University. As the saying goes, ten friends cannot play for ten years. So who stays permanently in our lives?

If you wanna know how strong this question is, ask yourself this question: How many Ex have I had? We all started our relationships (or love-life) with words like" I will love you forever", "I will be there for you at all times" "My love for you knows no end". After all the words of commitment and promises, the Darling leaves us for another dude/girl. So who stays permanently in our lives?

Here, I talked about our parents, our family (wife and kids), friends, lovers. The list is endless. So who actually stays in our lives? Anwser: Nobody but GOD.I dont need to explain this. But consider this: In whose life do you permanently want to stay?

I dedicate this piece to those who would stay behind after I have left this world- the younger ones. In whose lives I permanently want to stay.
Re: Criticize This Article: All Criticisms Are Welcome by Skulboy(m): 2:16am On Jan 22, 2012
I really do want to stay in the lives of the 'beautiful ones not yet born'.

Your article combines both an emotional and inspirational touch. It flows well from beginning to the end. Didn't see any fault if I must say.

Regards,
Chukwuka.
Re: Criticize This Article: All Criticisms Are Welcome by favouredjb(f): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
no fault too,nothing in life is permernent tho
Re: Criticize This Article: All Criticisms Are Welcome by Osgee(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2012
D truth is there is no child dat was/is born on dis earth wit d intentn dat they wil b inferior, even if they r born by means of evil n occultic powers. The environment the child grows up in, d moral n ethical standards of d family wil help in making d child famous or notorious. Friends undisputably hv a strong influence on one's live bt dat doesn't mean they cn determine wat u bcom in life. One sure person dat stays wit u from birth to death is your creator, ur relationship wit Him matterst alot as it cn change n modify the way u view life. He was there b4 u were n wil b there after u r dead
Re: Criticize This Article: All Criticisms Are Welcome by vescucci(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
Don't mean to be a er 'hater'. Your article is not artsy. It's more propagandaish. Like a tract. Your life is not permanent for one thing. For another, God is not with everyone in a sense. For yet another, not everyone God is with realises it. Etc
Re: Criticize This Article: All Criticisms Are Welcome by Solaceye: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
Your articule is rich in coherence and unity. You have a firmly established introduction and the body is punchy. The deficiency of your articule lies in the conclusive part of it. You spent more time in giving proper analysis on the people that had leaf of influences on the child but on the subject of GOD, you needs to painstakingly analyse His attributed function on mankind. Bye, may the Lord give you more insight and revelational knowledge to stand unique and glorious in JESUS Name.
Re: Criticize This Article: All Criticisms Are Welcome by ayox2003: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2012
vescucci: Don't mean to be a er 'hater'. Your article is not artsy. It's more propagandaish. Like a tract. Your life is not permanent for one thing. For another, God is not with everyone in a sense. For yet another, not everyone God is with realises it. Etc
I think you need to read it once again.

(1) (Reply)

THE ALTERCATION / Authors On Wattpad, Drop Your Book Info Here / Crime Thriller E-books Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.