Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! (128469 Views)

I Mistakinly Deleted My Admin Account / I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help / Help-xp Admin Account Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Joseph91: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2014
I have a Sony vaio running on Windows 7. Accidentally I forgot the admin password but I could login with a guest account. However I couldn't download anything with that account. So I searched solutions on how to reset an admin Windows 7 password from a guest account. Finally I found an easy trick to make it. To be frank, I don't even need to login with the guest account to achieve this. Her is the source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ybLZ5gaKI&feature=youtu.be
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Joseph91: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
I once used a tool named Windows Password Recovery Tool to hack into my lost admin account. I know it form this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgeCUUQpeIA
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
All what the poster is trying to say in video.

simply follow the link

http://chudetv.com/How-To-Hack-into-a-Passworded-Windows-Computer-System-EDUCATIONAL_v1013
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Melisace: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Here the tool that I have used to reset Windows password is Windows password recovery tool. It is a much powerful tool for Windows lost or forgot password recovery. More details about Windows password recovery tool is on here.
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Melisace: 3:21am On Oct 28, 2015
The more about password change is to use the tool-Windows Password Recovery Tool to remove or reset the password that you have lost or forgotten.
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Melisace: 3:42am On May 09, 2016
To Windows, the another topic that we can learn more about is for Windows data recovery. How can we recover lost files on Windows devices in quickest way. This is a much complex trouble to most users. Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Pro is the tool for me to recover all files data from any devices in safest way.
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Joseph91: 4:00am On Jul 06, 2016
If you forgot Windows password and want to change the Windows password, recommend you can try this Windows Password Recovery Software to help you reset Windows password with ease. This Password Recovery Tool is easy-to-use and you can download the free trial version to take it a try.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated. / Naira Sign (₦) On A Keyboard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.