Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy (2658 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / For Assholes With GirlFriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by librangyps(f): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
LETTER TO THE BOYFRIENDS
We the Association of Nigerian Girlfriends, hereby inform you that,henceforth, we have removed all forms of subsidies from our monthly upkeep; hair,clothing,recharge cards/BIS, feeding subsidies. We have been very kind in the past by augumenting whatever you give us with what we have and you have gone ahead to label us materialistic. Now,no more mercies, relationship is not by force. If you must be in one,be ready to be responsible for our upkeep.
We know that you people may decide to protest or even go on strike. You may do as you wish.
Yours Sincerely,
The Girlfriends Association.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by lolaluv1(f): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
ha ha ha!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by kokoye(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
They removed our subsidy too.

Be nice!
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
Quintuplicated Bullshitology! kiss
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by LaParisienne(f): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
Oh lawd cry
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by slex(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
lets see how long it will last, you girls will come back to us
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Mynd44: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2012
*hisses*
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by slimyem: 12:51am On Jan 11, 2012
*yawns and goes back to sleep*
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Mynd44: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2012
*wakes up, see that this crap is still on, hisses and goes back to sleep*
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by crissmac: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
*goes on to the next one*
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by cynthiafred67(f): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2012
*walks in and sees everyone sleeping yawns hiss and walks out of thread*
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2012
cynthiafred67:

*walks in and sees everyone sleeping yawns hiss and walks out of thread*
Clap for your self!
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by cynthiafred67(f): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^ don't blame me na strike cause am
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Cause wetin? Are you hungry? grin I wonder how long it will drag sha! No markets, No filling stations. We cant fill our stomachs, we cant fill our tanks. ATM's are dried up. . . Phew! Odi kwa serious! grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by born2boink(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
i think I am going to sit on my salary alone,I do not know how I can cope with my girlfriend without subsidies , we can do Ashewo bunkering
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by cynthiafred67(f): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
I Am not hungry just bored.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
As a result of the strike? Who? What? Why?
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by cynthiafred67(f): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
Who= me
What = strike
Why = no where to go to, am home alone. All I do is eat sleep watch movies read and all the boring stuffs I don tire joor.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by MrCork17: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
are you people now drinking petrol? no water? undecided
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by born2boink(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
cynthiafred67:

Who= me
What = strike
Why = no where to go to, am home alone. All I do is eat sleep watch movies read and all the boring stuffs I don tire joor.
Should I come and strike on you. my ID tells it all
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
cynthiafred67:

Who= me
What = strike
Have you tried chatting? cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
Who renamed this thread to "Breaking News"? Really? angry
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by librangyps(f): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2012
@bornto.Bleep, Ashawo bunkering, haba, lol
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by 25omega(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
librangyps:

LETTER TO THE BOYFRIENDS
We the Association of Nigerian Girlfriends, hereby inform you that,henceforth, we have removed all forms of subsidies from[b] our monthly upkeep;[/b] hair,clothing,recharge cards/BIS, feeding subsidies. We have been very kind in the past by augmenting whatever you give us with what we have and you have gone ahead to label us materialistic. Now,no more mercies, relationship is not by force. If you must be in one,be ready to be responsible for our upkeep.
We know that you people may decide to protest or even go on strike. You may do as you wish.
Yours Sincerely,
The Girlfriends Association.
sad part is you actually believe what you wrote undecided oh well
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2012
This is still crap
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by cynthiafred67(f): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

Have you tried chatting? cheesy

I have It is also not helping.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
cynthiafred67:

I have It is also not helping.
Awww! Send me a mail! If you are on messenger, I could connect you to fellow Nairalanders you could chat with on messenger! NOT boring Nairalanders! Let's Connect! cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by dastudent(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
Dear Association of Nigerian Girlfriends,
F, ck off and die.we don't need you as girlfriends anymore if you need to demand more than we can offer.So we as Nigerian dudes(note,not boyfriends),have decided to go back to being the pick up artists that we wonce were and taste as many flavours has we can without spending kobo.
Your's sincerely
Coming out of retirement.pua
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
sexkillz:

Awww! Send me a mail! If you are on messenger, I could connect you to fellow Nairalanders you could chat with on messenger! NOT boring Nairalanders! Let's Connect! cheesy
No forget me oooo
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
LETTER FROM THE BOYFRIEND ASSOCIATION
We, the association of boyfriends of Nigeria, hereby inform you that, henceforth after reviewing your case, we have accepted your desperate plight and we will STILL refuse to lower ourselves to your cheap tricks. we therefore ask you, and all your members, to go and rightfully hug a very wet transformer to make sure that there is no more misunderstanding with the issue at hand, between your association and ours.

as we all know the nature of desperation of your members, we will consider a review of your case, if you animals decide to act right. . . . . . . . . . . which will surely happen when your members either start to starve to death, cant pay their schools fees/BB subscriptions.

beware, we will only consider forgiving your members with a written apology, a picture of ALL your members on their bended knees AND access to the toto free of charge for two calendar year. no compromises will be accepted!

best regards!
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by Mynd44: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
lol
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy by librangyps(f): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2012
@Mr. Brown Jay, Ul prolly turn a fa.g while waitin for that to happen, Plus ur masturb.ation mag is cheaper I guess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date This Nigerian Chick? / How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! / Should I Stop Spending On My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.