Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:18 AM

How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna (4329 Views)

Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Winners Church Pastor Arrested For Illegal Possession Of Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by babsomotde(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2012
At a living faith Church gathering, bishop David Oyedepo said that God busted the attack of one of boko haram members when he wanted to gain access into the the church of God in Kaduna to be precise. The God of bishop David Oyedepo lives. He is  REAL GOD. The boko haram member got to the gate of the church in Kaduna and was ordered to stop for checking. The man in the car made a shape u-turn and vamoose. The guards at work chased after the car and arrested him. After hearing the testimony being shared by bishop, my mind was rejoicing and filled with praises. God indeed his worthy. He also made a declaration that

"BOKO HARAM WILL SOON BE A NAME THAT WILL BE STINKING AND SMELLING". IT WILL BECOME HISTORY FOREVER.
You can read the full version on This Glorious Filled Educative Blog
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by 2good(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
Are you saying the God of Pastor W. F. Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church is dead?
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by babsomotde(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
don't get me wrong. God is not a God of partial. What he do for A he can do it for B. He said He is the God Of ALL FLESH. So, don't get me wrong. Thanks.
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by OmoPastor(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
And one born liar came out saying the demon controlled bh do not target churches?! the anger and wrath is released on them and all their supporters.
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by brentkruge: 1:39am On Jan 11, 2012
2good:

Are you saying the God of Pastor W. F. Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church is dead?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by brentkruge: 1:41am On Jan 11, 2012
babsomotde:

At a living faith Church gathering, bishop David Oyedepo said that God busted the attack of one of boko haram members when he wanted to gain access into the the church of God in Kaduna to be precise. The God of bishop David Oyedepo lives. He is  REAL GOD. The boko haram member got to the gate of the church in Kaduna and was ordered to stop for checking. The man in the car made a shape u-turn and vamoose. The guards at work chased after the car and arrested him. After hearing the testimony being shared by bishop, my mind was rejoicing and filled with praises. God indeed his worthy. He also made a declaration that

"BOKO HARAM WILL SOON BE A NAME THAT WILL BE STINKING AND SMELLING". IT WILL BECOME HISTORY FOREVER.
You can read the full version on This Glorious Filled Educative Blog

was he armed? with a bomb? a gun? what? Any pics? was he taken to the police? what did they say? how do you know it was BH member? did he say so? Why isnt this news in the papers (at least online for those of us outta town).

Just asking  undecided
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 11, 2012
brentkruge:

was he armed? with a bomb? a gun? what? Any pics? was he taken to the police? what did they say? how do you know it was BH member? did he say so? Why isnt this news in the papers (at least online for those of us outta town).

Just asking undecided

At least i am not the only one wondering why only the head pastors are privy to these fantastic "testimonies".
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by wetu: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2012
How do we know David Oyedepo is not lying?
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by Enigma(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
Did they take the guy to Oyedepo for slapping? wink

cool
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by Image123(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2012
cut down! cut!! down!!!
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by Enigma(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^ Ah, nna bros I want ask: now that Oyedepo has called himself "baba witch" (as we read), is he any different from the girl who called herself "witch for Jesus"? Should someone now slap Oyedepo for calling himself a witch when he is supposed to be a "servant" of Jesus? Does Jesus have any "baba witches"? If Oyedepo slapped the girl because, as he told her, Jesus has no witches -- why then is Oyedepo calling himself a witch?

Is Oyedepo too "cut down" for calling himself a "baba witch"?

cool
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
Enigma:

^^^ Ah, nna bros I want ask: now that Oyedepo has called himself "baba witch" (as we read), is he any different from the girl who called herself "witch for Jesus"? Should someone now slap Oyedepo for calling himself a witch when he is supposed to be a "servant" of Jesus? Does Jesus have any "baba witches"? If Oyedepo slapped the girl because, as he told her, Jesus has no witches -- why then is Oyedepo calling himself a witch?

cool

He was apparently trying to make light of the issue. He knew everyone was railing against his action so he decided to defuse the tension by poking fun at himself, but knowing the kind of person he is, inside he is seething with anger that anyone would dare criticize his actions.
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by Image123(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
Enigma:

cool
I don't think Oyedepo called himself baba witch. All na soft sell propaganda. What i know is cut DOWN! Cut! Down!!
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by Enigma(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
^^^ Well, according to news reports, he did just that!  smiley

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/%E2%80%9Ci-will-slap-again%E2%80%9D-bishop-oyedepo-brags-first-public-response-internet-outrage-over-assau

Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder and president of the Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel, today in Ota reacted in his sermon to the spreading video that showed his scandalous slapping of a worshipper during a 'deliverance' drama at his church.

"People now complain on the Internet that I slapped a witch.  If I see another one, I'll slap," said the Bishop, who has become the butt of many jokes since the video was published.

Still, he bragged today, "It is my ministry to slap!"

Bishop Oyedepo, who is seen on the video slapping the young lady for describing herself as a “witch for Christ,” then said of himself, “I am a Baba witch myself.”

He did not explain what he meant, nor did he slap himself.

So, is he now cut down, cut down?
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by claremont(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
So what happened to all those churches that were bombed by Boko Haram?! Apparently, God was sleeping when the BH guys bombed them.
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by chrisj2000(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
negative plus negative=positive. counter terror with terror.
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by Image123(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2012
Enigma:

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/%E2%80%9Ci-will-slap-again%E2%80%9D-bishop-oyedepo-brags-first-public-response-internet-outrage-over-assau

I refuse to believe it until i see video evidence. VIDEO, sebi na sermon hin talk am? Meanwhile, anybody that lies here, Cut! Down!!
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by Image123(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
Enigma:

I refuse to believe it until i see video evidence. VIDEO, sebi na sermon hin talk am? Meanwhile, anybody that lies here, Cut! Down!!
Re: How God Busted Boko Haram Plot In Winners' Church, Kaduna by LagosShia: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
so when Boko Haram failed (and i sincerely hope they keep failing),it is God!

do we also say "God helped Boko Haram" or "God failed to stop them" when innocent people are killed?

how do we judge?

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Mohammed’s Stories Come From? / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. / Why Am An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.