Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Study In Georgia ! Scholarship Packages In Australia And New Zealand. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Georgia ! Scholarship Packages In Australia And New Zealand. (2117 Views)

Study In Georgia , Quickest Visa For Nigerians NO Need Embassy / Study In Georgia (europe) For March 2013 Intake / STUDY AND WORK IN GEORGIA EUROPE-VISA 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Georgia ! Scholarship Packages In Australia And New Zealand. by vuduchild(m): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2012
Study at the university of Georgia, one of Europe's cheapest school. Application and admission processing available. Scholarship packages also available for universities in Australia and New zealand. Toefl, sat, gre,gmat and ACT exams , registration, tutoring also available. All application and exam processing are 100% guaranteed.

For inquiries : Call me- , 08186401464,08086540868. Remember to quote : Nairaland as source of contact information. BBPIN: 2A3006A6

e-MAIL : capetocairo@live.com

A. Charles

Visit: www.publixtech.gnbo.com

Publix Tech.
Re: Study In Georgia ! Scholarship Packages In Australia And New Zealand. by vuduchild(m): 12:23am On Jan 19, 2012
People have often called me to inquire about studying in Finland. As today, studying in Finland is free, and comes at no cost. The problem now is, Nigerians are not allowed to write their entrance exams in Ghana. Yes ! Nigerians have been exempted from writing the Finnish entrance exam in Ghana. Applicants from Nigeria, can write their exams in Finland, once they have secured the invitation letter from their prospective schools.

What is the assurance that visa will be given for the purpose of going to Finland to write this exam ? On a scale of 1-10 , i would say 1. The chances of an individual getting a visa to study in Finland are very limited, considering what it takes to get the real study permit.

My friends, do not let anyone cajole you into doing something you are not sure of.

Have a great week happy people !
Re: Study In Georgia ! Scholarship Packages In Australia And New Zealand. by vuduchild(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2012
i can be reached at all times.
Re: Study In Georgia ! Scholarship Packages In Australia And New Zealand. by vuduchild(m): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2012
The former BBpin is obsolete. To reach me, please add me on : BBPIN:2A3006A6

Vsit: www.publixtech.gnbo.com.ng

thank you.
Re: Study In Georgia ! Scholarship Packages In Australia And New Zealand. by vuduchild(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2012
Application for master degree programs in Finland is closed for the year. New application starts by Nov 2013.
Re: Study In Georgia ! Scholarship Packages In Australia And New Zealand. by vuduchild(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
vuduchild: People have often called me to inquire about studying in Finland. As today, studying in Finland is free, and comes at no cost. The problem now is, Nigerians are not allowed to write their entrance exams in Ghana. Yes ! Nigerians have been exempted from writing the Finnish entrance exam in Ghana. Applicants from Nigeria, can write their exams in Finland, once they have secured the invitation letter from their prospective schools.

What is the assurance that visa will be given for the purpose of going to Finland to write this exam ? On a scale of 1-10 , i would say 1. The chances of an individual getting a visa to study in Finland are very limited, considering what it takes to get the real study permit.

My friends, do not let anyone cajole you into doing something you are not sure of.

Have a great week happy people !

A lot of free universities are springing up in Germany. Endeavor to confirm the authenticity of every school before you apply. The free university of Berlin is a good university. An applicant will require to study German for 3 months, after which you will be eligible to apply for a study placement.
Re: Study In Georgia ! Scholarship Packages In Australia And New Zealand. by vuduchild(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2013
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR TOEFL, GMAT AND GRE NEEDS. EXAM REGISTRATIONS, TUTORIALS, AND OTHER ISSUES BOTHERING ON ADMISSIONS TO HIGHER INSTITUTIONS ABROAD. Please, quote nairaland and the section when you contact me. Lots of fraudsters out there.

PIN: 2a3006a6

Austin.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

(1) (Reply)

Education Is A Key To Success!!! / Ican Past Questions / University Of Port-harcourt(uniport)2017/2018 Part-time Is On,call 08080070214

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.