Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. (1142 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Ozegbe(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2012
according to the #occupy nigeria representative on TVC the president said he was ready for mass protest, i fear impeachment starting on monday if he doesnt oblige to the people demands
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2012
No one will impeach him cos he's gonna bribe the NASS as usual
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2012
toba:

No one will impeach him cos he's gonna bribe the NASS as usual

Siddon dey look my brother. What you are about to hear and witness wont be surprising because everyone is talking about starting impeachment proceedings. He said he is not a lion, goliath or king so impeachment wont be a big deal. It would be very easy.
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2012
Wishful thinkin. Impeach a democratically elected President in a free and fair election that was  internationally recognised. U want Niger Delta Oil by fire by force. Not happening mate.
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by okosodo: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2012
He should be impeached together with sambo and Mark, there would be fresh air
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Ozegbe(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2012
well from the look of things jona has now till sunday ( dats if we are too patient) to meet the peoples demand because if it gets to monday it may no longer be subsidy remover it could just be a protest for impeachment, just observing
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by PapaBrowne(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2012
That would be cool. We would be happy. It would hasten our desired split!!
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Beaf: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2012
Impeach GEJ? Peeps got jokes.
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2012
this isoko waste is a dunce oh. siddon dey look now.
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2012
good riddance to hatted rubbish

poor nders, forced to defend a dunce sad sad sad sad
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Beaf: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

this isoko waste is a dunce oh. siddon dey look now.

My sister, if you were better behaved, you for don get husband or one bobo at least. lol!
Instead, you are roaming the World in permanent anger. There is one hunter living at Ologbo, a spritely young man of 48! grin grin grin
He has one kind k-leg and his "jack" doesn't work, but think he will still manage a frustrated problem like you sha. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2012
Isoko waste, minority fool. You know what i did to a worthless man like you, I cut off his Balls and made earings as a gift to his mother.
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by PointB: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2012
Impeach him to have access to free unlimited oil? talk about height of desperation.
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2012
impeach ko, inchip ni
we the people of the south south dare you grin grin ; D
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by stiyke(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2012
LoL impeach an elected president cause some ppl are lazy and choose to party day after day instead of working all in the name of getting free oil using fuel subsidy corruption?? We dey watch , Let them try who is holding them back?
Re: I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. by guru01(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2012
you can say the word impeachment, but you cant do it.

(1) (Reply)

“how Jonathan Blew Oil Subsidy Money In 2011” / Akunyili Floors Ngige At Appeal Court! / Opc Leader Frederick Fasheun Condemns Death Sentence On Al-mustapha And Shofolahun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.