Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo (12181 Views)

Millionman March: How Police Shot Dead Unarmed Protester In Onitsha (see VIDEO) / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun / Funny Words From A Biafran Protester In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Vansnickers: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2012
Gosh! cry
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Chichilas: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2012
What a nation!!
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by kuluTemper: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2012
The Nigerian Police Force should better realize the power of the electronic media, gone were the days when denial would suffice, they have failed to learn from the experience of the navy.

Transparency is now demanded because the whole world is watching.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by lifestyle1(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2012
diluminati:

Gosh!  cry

pele!
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Nairaboi(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2012
and thus, i ask again, who is the cause of all these? I say Jonathan! If democrazy is a govt of the people, by the people, and for the people. The people says they don't want any removal, why find it hard to aceed to their request?
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by PHIPEX(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2012
are naija policemen all insane?
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by humblebee: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2012
those guys dragging the corpse do not look like policemen, i think they left them to carry the corpse but still. this is extra judicial killing and i know it'll go beyond this considering the kinda location this is happening
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by COMPAQ(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2012
What a shame of a nation!! I wish the cameramen could have zoomed in on the number plate of that police van,
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Mayflowa(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2012
Unbelievable! shocked angry
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2012
this just goes to show the kind of regard we place on human life as a society.the nigerian police is an extension of the nigerian society.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Stealthy(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2012
The police must be brought to book on this and other killings. We should keep the pressure on them by circulating these stories till they reach the governors, IGP, police commisisoners, etc
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by dozai: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2012
humblebee:

those guys dragging the corpse do not look like policemen, i think they left them to carry the corpse but still. this is extra judicial killing and i know it'll go beyond this considering the kinda location this is happening

U either need a binoculars or u get ur eyes checked. How on earth do u say they dont look like policemen. Those guys have their trousers tucked into their boots. All of them have arms, are they civilians This is uncalled for. Why the shooting?? They only shoot in the south, how many of the youths that burnt 24 vehicles and pushed down the govt house walls were shot and killed??
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by calddon(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2012
lets finish with subsidy we r comin 4 dem
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by juman(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2012
Bad and bad.

Why police is killing people??
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by dejust(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2012
It is pathetic that people's lives are wasted like this, but the truth remains that those who called them out to come and protest without control or security has to answer for this.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by babestella: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
This is horrible, that is why I hate policemen. They are no friend of anyone, guys be careful, do not have a police as a friend, because they are like lions, any day they get hungry, you will be their meal for that day, please be careful.

I say it always, if my relative joins police I will keep my distance from him because they can never be trusted. they keep biting you and at the same time telling you sorry.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by lilkech(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
DID THIS HAPPEN TODAY ?
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by aletheia(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2012
Before you all jump to conclusions. All the picture shows is some "policemen" placing a corpse in a truck. It doesn't prove that they killed the person. The second picture shows a corpse lying on the highway (might even have been knocked down by a vehicle; for all we know). The bystanders inn the picture do not look agitated. Is that likely if he was just shot by the police?
I do know that the police often take away corpses from the roadside and convey them to hospital morgues. This might be the case here.

More information is needed before we can conclude anything.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by LEXYLOV: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2012
They are zombie. The same way they kill the innocent protester they will be killed. angry
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by twinskenny(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2012
the news did not carry the whole event, 8 people was killed yesterday, i live in Ibafo i witness the whole event
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by dejust(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2012
@Aletheia, I think there is sence in what you said. It is not far from the truth.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by lastpage: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
[size=14pt]Nigerians should also "secretly" acquire weapons,be it locally made, double barrel types![/size]

Since we live in an environment where some dont have any iota of respect for human life and extra-judicial killings have become the order of the day,
[size=14pt]TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME![/size]

For a long time, Nigerians have always acted with decorum but it seems these eediots have taken our civility for cowardice!

They seem to think Once they are in Uniform, IT IS A LICENSE TO KILL CIVILIANS?

Well, thats about to change!

We too sabi "accidental discharge". wink wink angry

Lastpage
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by envoy1: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2012
GEJ,Why all these mess? Are u not ashamed of yourself.It is not up to one year we voted for you.And now you have turned to a lion on us.It will never go well with you because we are the one that voted you into power.Now you want to show us that we are no longer relevant to your government.Do not forget that the people that votes you still have the power to pull you down or we go into war like other countries.You can see that muma gadafi is gone,etc.be careful the way you handle the masses who voted you into power.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2012
Cowards.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by StarFlux: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
Is it news to you that some individuals in the Nigerian police enjoy killing? Take a look on Youtube to see a police unit executing handicapped Nigerians for no reason other than pure evil. If you see the police keep your distance.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Feemmy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
It seems GEJ and is advisers are not listening to d people because the protest is peaceful, but let him know that "THOSE WHO MAKE PEACEFUL CHANGE IMPOSIBLE, MAKE VIOLENT QEVOLUTION IN EVITABLE".
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by kl2020: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2012
i wish it is possible for us to live without police,
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by Olumogun: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2012
aletheia:

Before you all jump to conclusions. All the picture shows is some "policemen" placing a corpse in a truck. It doesn't prove that they killed the person. The second picture shows a corpse lying on the highway (might even have been knocked down by a vehicle; for all we know). The bystanders inn the picture do not look agitated. Is that likely if he was just shot by the police?
I do know that the police often take away corpses from the roadside and convey them to hospital morgues. This might be the case here.

More information is needed before we can conclude anything.

The corpse you see is of a passenger of a bus that loaded from Ketu. Only God know where the guy was coming from or going to. He was hit by stray bullet inside the bus at Ibafo yesterday. Later on, it went more bloody as four more people were gunned down at between 5 and 7pm when the youth came out to protest the incident. I have been at Ibafo since yesterday as the entire place is too hot now.
Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by norrisman: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2012
MURDERED BY GEJ IN OBALENDE

Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by norrisman: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2012
MURDERED BY GEJ IN BENIN

Re: Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo by norrisman: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2012
MURDERED BY GEJ IN OGBA

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering / 2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form / Senate Tells FG To Declare Known Terrorist Leaders Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.