Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Detailed Cost For Creating, Operating And Maintaining E-commerce Activities - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Detailed Cost For Creating, Operating And Maintaining E-commerce Activities (1983 Views)

Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detailed Cost For Creating, Operating And Maintaining E-commerce Activities by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2012
Please I need detailed breakdown of the costs involved in creating, operating and maintaining e-commerce activities for Poultry farming.
Re: Detailed Cost For Creating, Operating And Maintaining E-commerce Activities by yamakuza: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
You want to sell farm produce online?

Depends on your vision and budget.

You can start for FREE by posting in the Agric Business section of NL!
Re: Detailed Cost For Creating, Operating And Maintaining E-commerce Activities by greenmouse(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2012
I think this is a youwin application question, I suggest this might not be the best place to get exactly what you want, as they might not really understand the reason why you ask and exact answer you seek.

You can call me on 08063786241, I can help out
Re: Detailed Cost For Creating, Operating And Maintaining E-commerce Activities by mrperfect(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2012
Is it for commercial of private business purpose, what area are you looking at?"

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Annoying Bird Trending On Facebook? / Fully Approved Uk Adsense Acct With £7 4 Sale @5k / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.