Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (208928 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
learn: 214,400 is obviously one way oga, dats y its called KLM , it is not a beans airline

Thank you, what I meant is that I thought most tickets are going and coming back? That's why I asked, all the same am Flying KLM, since I haven't flew abroad before I rather go for the non-stop.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
africa_rep: Desmond@ I am going to be in vlissingen netherlands. I got mine here in Malaysia. I have been out of Nigeria for 2 years now.

Wow that's nice, so when are you flying? I will be staying at Assen, Drenthe, not very sure yet coz my course might lead to a different branch of the University. Safe bro, keep me updated.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by learn(f): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
no problem oga, enjoy its ur first time, u are right but as a student u need to save all d kudi u can save grin grin grin
p.desmond:

Thank you, what I meant is that I thought most tickets are going and coming back? That's why I asked, all the same am Flying KLM, since I haven't flew abroad before I rather go for the non-stop.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
learn: no problem oga, enjoy its ur first time, u are right but as a student u need to save all d kudi u can save grin grin grin

Lolz, ofcourse I need to save up.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by africarep1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
p.desmond:

Wow that's nice, so when are you flying? I will be staying at Assen, Drenthe, not very sure yet coz my course might lead to a different branch of the University. Safe bro, keep me updated.

[color=#000000][/color]

I should fly on the 26th of this month as i need to be there on the 27th of August. Dont know how its going to be there but i heard its a nice country. Easy to move around as well. Just scared of the cold there lol. I have never been to Europe but man! i have toured Asia like crazy. Now its Europe lol.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
africa_rep:

[color=#000000][/color]

I should fly on the 26th of this month as i need to be there on the 27th of August. Dont know how its going to be there but i heard its a nice country. Easy to move around as well. Just scared of the cold there lol. I have never been to Europe but man! i have toured Asia like crazy. Now its Europe lol.

My school is starting on 1st sept but the international students welcoming day is 31st August, so I guess I will be departing on 29th August. Have you legalized your Birth Certificate? I heard its fun in Asia but hard for blacks.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by africarep1(m): 4:33am On Aug 11, 2012
Desmond@ ya you are right! Its hard for black people but sometimes its fun when you are on the right track. There is much racism for black people in Asian countries with the exception of Philipines as far as i know. But somehow its just good to see the world. If you are a tall well built handsome black guy, you hardly see people show racist behavior towards you.. Instead they envy you lol or smile at you somehow. Especially the ladies. In Philipines, i was mistaken for a black American. hahah KOLO PEOPLE.

Anyway, i should be out Asia soon..

Legalized? How do you mean? do i have to do that ? I mean i have my original birth certificate with me. Do i have to do anything? Plz explain to me.

Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by africarep1(m): 4:35am On Aug 11, 2012
p.desmond:

My school is starting on 1st sept but the international students welcoming day is 31st August, so I guess I will be departing on 29th August. Have you legalized your Birth Certificate? I heard its fun in Asia but hard for blacks.

Desmond@ ya you are right! Its hard for black people but sometimes its fun when you are on the right track. There is much racism for black people in Asian countries with the exception of Philipines as far as i know. But somehow its just good to see the world. If you are a tall well built handsome black guy, you hardly see people show racist behavior towards you.. Instead they envy you lol or smile at you somehow. Especially the ladies. In Philipines, i was mistaken for a black American. hahah KOLO PEOPLE.

Legalized? How do you mean? do i have to do that ? I mean i have my original birth certificate with me. Do i have to do anything? Plz explain to me.

Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2012
africa_rep:

Thanks

That's nice, well I will like to go there maybe on holidays. As for the Birth Certificate, I was informed that before you can register into any community were you will be living you must provide a Legalized Birth Certificate, first will be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, then you will take it to the Netherlands Embassy were they will legalize it also at 5,050naira. So you have to ask the school to know specifically. That's it

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hello Nlders,

Please I need your assistance on which flight to take, right now I just made reservation for 29th August on Emirate Airways, they will be flying 7hr 45mins to Dubai and then 7hr 05mins to Amsterdam Schipol. I was told to pay before saturday or the reservation will be cancelled. Please what do you guys think of Emirate Airways or do you suggest someother airways. By the way they are costing 139k naira its not return ticket inclusive. Hope to hear from you guys asap. Thank you.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by africarep1(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2012
p.desmond:

That's nice, well I will like to go there maybe on holidays. As for the Birth Certificate, I was informed that before you can register into any community were you will be living you must provide a Legalized Birth Certificate, first will be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, then you will take it to the Netherlands Embassy were they will legalize it also at 5,050naira. So you have to ask the school to know specifically. That's it

Thanks for the info. I am now in Nigeria. Had to come see my parents before taking off. The dutch embassy in malaysia didn't ask me for birthday certificate of such. The school had already asked for the copy of my birth certificate before my admission was given. The dutch embassy in malaysia only asked for my international passport and 2 passport photographs. In 2days time, I was asked to come get my Visa.

Right now I am trying to book for a flight to the netherlands.I bleeped up big time. I should have done it in malaysia. Everything in Nigeria is just difficult. Klm direct can't even get a one way ticket for student... Asking me for 260k back and flow.

Where is netherland in Nigeria? Could you please give me your number? I need to speak to u.

Thanks.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
africa_rep:

Thanks for the info. I am now in Nigeria. Had to come see my parents before taking off. The dutch embassy in malaysia didn't ask me for birthday certificate of such. The school had already asked for the copy of my birth certificate before my admission was given. The dutch embassy in malaysia only asked for my international passport and 2 passport photographs. In 2days time, I was asked to come get my Visa.

Right now I am trying to book for a flight to the netherlands.I bleeped up big time. I should have done it in malaysia. Everything in Nigeria is just difficult. Klm direct can't even get a one way ticket for student... Asking me for 260k back and flow.

Where is netherland in Nigeria? Could you please give me your number? I need to speak to u.

Thanks.

Hey bro, private message me, you can book your Flight using Emirates, I will give you all the procedures, then you can do it by yourself without any travel agent. I will be flying on 29th August, first 7hrs 45mins to Dubai then takes off in early morning 8:25am to Amsterdam to arrive at 1:30pm. They will just email you the E-ticket after your payment have been done at Access Bank.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
@ africa_rep

Send me your digits.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by africarep1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
p.desmond:
@ africa_rep

Send me your digits.

Send your number to this email africanrep@yahoo.com or reply me via email so i can give you my number. Sorry for the stress. Just want to avoid unwanted calls..

Thanks....
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
africa_rep:

Send your number to this email africanrep@yahoo.com or reply me via email so i can give you my number. Sorry for the stress. Just want to avoid unwanted calls..

Thanks....

I will do just that in few mins
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
To all those who had been following this thread, pls for the fact that Pdesmond has secured admission doesn't mean this thread must die.

Pls i beg all to continue thier contribution because there are so many people in need of it.

i really need to secure an admission come next academic session.

i have learnt from my past mistakes and will want to apply early.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
@pdesmond for the fact that u had a misunderstanding with @wurajone doesn't mean u should abandon your thread.

pls there are so many of us that needs this thread to continue. i need your advice and that of others to secure my admission.

you personally promised to assist when the time comes, pls now is the time. i really need ur assistance.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
emmerks: @pdesmond for the fact that u had a misunderstanding with @wurajone doesn't mean u should abandon your thread.

pls there are so many of us that needs this thread to continue. i need your advice and that of others to secure my admission.

you personally promised to assist when the time comes, pls now is the time. i really need ur assistance.

@emmerks,

Sorry bro for not have been coming here. My school took us to a Arduino Project in Denmark. But am back now, although exams are fast approaching, you can ask me questions and i will answer them with full details as i promised. Its expensive to pay your University fees here in the Netherlands, But if you can pay that, my brother believe me you wont need to run around for Resident Permit or anyother kind of documentations, the school will get all things ready for you and you will collect them at your arrival. All the same, its freaking expensive, you will spend almost 3m naira to get here. Hope you are well sponsored coz work here is you gotta know how to speak dutch, if you do, then you can get job within 1 week of your arrival here, that i assure you, although i dont know of other states or cities, am talking about the city i live. All the best bro. Keep faith.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
pdesmond....a school ask me to pa 13000euro as a guarantee .. lets say one struggled to pay and notin else left with no sponsor.. as a guy to guy.. wats the best advise..as you can see i wan comot from this country and i want netherland or ireland.. tell me some packages u made and maybe one need money again.. the schl fees is 7500euro but i need to pay 13k for mvv...on my behalf hanzel.nl pls reply.. thx man
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
remember if i go need money again..then it would be.lets say 1k to hold and airfare.. lol.. pls lemme know how long this would take and what document require after the payment of 13k if at all..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
chatmate: pdesmond....a school ask me to pa 13000euro as a guarantee .. lets say one struggled to pay and notin else left with no sponsor.. as a guy to guy.. wats the best advise..as you can see i wan comot from this country and i want netherland or ireland.. tell me some packages u made and maybe one need money again.. the schl fees is 7500euro but i need to pay 13k for mvv...on my behalf hanzel.nl pls reply.. thx man

Bro, the school wey you talk about my mannest man dey there now. That school is CONFIRMED. I went there for visit. Anywhere as for your question, You dont have any business with embassy, once the school tell you to go collect your visa na sharperly dem go give you, mine was given to me within 2 working days. I suppose collect am the sameday but the person to give the sticker wasnt in office. So if you get the money pay it, when you arrive dem go still give you the balance of your money immediately atleast within few days. To be sure i hope the school is www.hanze.nl ? Hope my answer helped. Keep Faith.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
chatmate: pdesmond....a school ask me to pa 13000euro as a guarantee .. lets say one struggled to pay and notin else left with no sponsor.. as a guy to guy.. wats the best advise..as you can see i wan comot from this country and i want netherland or ireland.. tell me some packages u made and maybe one need money again.. the schl fees is 7500euro but i need to pay 13k for mvv...on my behalf hanzel.nl pls reply.. thx man
Please don't pay that money with no backup cash because you will end up being stranded in Europe. Getting a job goes beyond being able to speak Dutch as pdesmond have said. Your residence permit only allows you to work for 10 hrs per week and anything you do outside that is illegal and at your own risk. You are however allowed to work full time during the summer break which is 2 months in a year. Getting job is not as easy as people present it so be ready for some hardship if you have no backup because you could drop out of school after the first year as it is difficult to study for a 3yrs BSc course with no guarantee of atleast 2years tuition. People come to Europe with so much hopes only to find those hopes dashed because they were over optimistic of what they will find in Europe.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
thanks, ok how much will school give back if one pay 13keuro and also the school barchelor degree is 7500. and moreso, can student live together to share a room to pay the exp. how much is the rent cost there for a room. i understand if one doesnt have money then its a problem.. but wont the school give back balance after the deduct their 7500 after . pls and what did u package along side with the document to get the visa here in naija. if you could give me a school that wont be more than 10keuro all total.. u shud understand ur guy my bro...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
@pdesmond

Thanks for ur response, may God continue to favour u all ur endeavours (amen).

I have learnt a lot from this thread, and think what I really need now is to secure admission in an institution. Not just any how institution.

I get an admission in Wittenborg university in Apeldorn. After a lot of research I discovered the school was a private institution and the fee is very high. I applied for Msc but was given a 1st year Bsc admission, I was told that is the equivalent result (2.2) and that my institution is not recognised (Imo State uni).

All I need now is to secure admission in a school that is not too expensive. I really want it to be masters, going for a BSc is like waste of time and cash.

What is the way forward?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
chatmate: thanks, ok how much will school give back if one pay 13keuro and also the school barchelor degree is 7500. and moreso, can student live together to share a room to pay the exp. how much is the rent cost there for a room. i understand if one doesnt have money then its a problem.. but wont the school give back balance after the deduct their 7500 after . pls and what did u package along side with the document to get the visa here in naija. if you could give me a school that wont be more than 10keuro all total.. u shud understand ur guy my bro...

Am advising about Assen in Drenthe were there are no much people and those living there are mostly wealthy men and women who are either retired or planning to. All the same you must supposed to have cash coz here is freaking expensive, accommodation is 270-400 euros per month. The school suppose give you back atleast 4k euros, if you sure of the school you dey talk about then check if the immigration woman name na Ms Etelka Csonka, if it is then am right if not then you applying to a fake school. Hope am of help to you. Keep Faith...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
emmerks: @pdesmond

Thanks for ur response, may God continue to favour u all ur endeavours (amen).

I have learnt a lot from this thread, and think what I really need now is to secure admission in an institution. Not just any how institution.

I get an admission in Wittenborg university in Apeldorn. After a lot of research I discovered the school was a private institution and the fee is very high. I applied for Msc but was given a 1st year Bsc admission, I was told that is the equivalent result (2.2) and that my institution is not recognised (Imo State uni).

All I need now is to secure admission in a school that is not too expensive. I really want it to be masters, going for a BSc is like waste of time and cash.

What is the way forward?

Amen bro, hope you know schools here are very expensive but you will be assured of not having to talk stories with the Embassy and no need of presenting the financial bank statement, etc, i will advise you to apply to the www.hanze.nl or www.avans.nl, thats the schools am sure that are very good and that will give their admission decision fast. Hope it helps. Keep Faith...

2 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Talk2naija(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
P.desmond do you anything. About long stay permit in holland, please I am planing to relocate with my fiancee over there! Please share more light, guys you can contribute too.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
Talk2naija: P.desmond do you anything. About long stay permit in holland, please I am planing to relocate with my fiancee over there! Please share more light, guys you can contribute too.
What do you want to do in The Netherlands after relocating?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Talk2naija(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
Getting married to my fiancee, Find a work to do and study @ NTI, to get MBO over there.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by chatmate: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
@pdesmond... how is life there .. i tried the avans.nl they cost 10500euro.. but i want to know sometin, as a student, someone said its hard to get job to earn money.. have u any job since u enter.. and how is life overthere.. u know sometin my guy.. i be wan sponsor mysef to find the 10500 if thats the only money to get the school.. and most importantly i want to study ..will it be easy to get a job there , even if its take some months..to support myself.. i tried ireland and ready to follow up.. but they want sponsors account of which i dont have.. and i dont want anyone to help me out in another way.. where i wud be scared of visa.. pls i hope u guys understand me. thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Omonaijada(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hello nairalanders,

I have something to ask. My story goes like this. I am a student in the netherlands. I have a dutch girlfriend that i would love to marry. Men no time oo!! I just want to know what i need if i am to get married to her. I have heard people talking about marriage certificate. I have never been married before and i dont know where to get this thing. could anyone with ideas tell me how i can get this certificate? Is it possible to get it from the Nigerian embassy here in the netherlands? Plz bro and sis make una throw me light!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.