Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (208892 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by adeogunoga(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
you can send me ur email
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 6:16am On Aug 19, 2014
adeogunoga: hello house have collected my multiple 3 years visa on august 13 i should be traveling next week Thursday but i need help can my GTB MasterCard and my first bank visacard work there pls i need to know if it can is there ATM at the Amsterdam airport please help me out

Congrats man. Journey mercy. Will join you guys next year.

Master and Visa card are internationally recognized and used, so it should work.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
adeogunoga: you can send me ur email
I've sent you my BBM and whatsapp number. Pls reply asap. @ Digitite how things boss
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
shakol91: I've sent you my BBM and whatsapp number. Pls reply asap. @ Digitite how things boss

Sir Shakol91. Working hard things man. But always put God first. What will be will be cool
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
digitite:

Sir Shakol91. Working hard things man. But always put God first. What will be will be cool
sure boss...I dey try figure something out,I go later consult u 4 better advice. @adeogunoga abeg make we chat
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
I greet u una for there.. Hope all is well
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
shakol91: sure boss...I dey try figure something out,I go later consult u 4 better advice. @adeogunoga abeg make we chat

It's alright. Feel free cool
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Naijalastborn: I greet u una for there.. Hope all is well
we're fine baba. I will send you a mail before the end of this month
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
digitite:

It's alright. Feel free cool
alright. Do you know anything about certificate course or all this HBO or MBO courses that is good for a b.sc holder. I don't understand the stuff
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
shakol91: we're fine baba. I will send you a mail before the end of this month
ok no prob
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Naijalastborn: ok no prob
please can you with your level of experience an exposure explain how the following works in Netherlands: skill oriented short course, HBO and MBO.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by digitite: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Naijalastborn: I greet u una for there.. Hope all is well

All is cool Boss cool. More blessings to you.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
shakol91: please can you with your level of experience an exposure explain how the following works in Netherlands: skill oriented short course, HBO and MBO.
nawa una just dey give me waec to do all over again. But anyway MBO and HBO should i say its just like OND and HND and the Short courses its just like vocational school as in Nigeria, where you learned skills. Thats the best i can summarize it for you.

God bless.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
digitite:

All is cool Boss cool. More blessings to you.
Amen and you too
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Naijalastborn: nawa una just dey give me waec to do all over again. But anyway MBO and HBO should i say its just like OND and HND and the Short courses its just like vocational school as in Nigeria, where you learned skills. Thats the best i can summarize it for you.

God bless.
thanks bro. See una no go vex abeg. Someone like me still need to ask this kind questions. Please is there a way we can chat? My plan A is m.sc but I think I need plan B also. Please

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
shakol91: thanks bro. See una no go vex abeg. Someone like me still need to ask this kind questions. Please is there a way we can chat? My plan A is m.sc but I think I need plan B also. Please
Always welcome
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Naijalastborn: Always welcome
so how can we accomplish this bro. I suggest yahoo messenger,is that cool?

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2014
shakol91: so how can we accomplish this bro. I suggest yahoo messenger,is that cool?
pm me.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Naijalastborn: pm me.
alright. I will

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Kentnickole(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Iceslizer: Emmerks sorry jare. I feel your pain. After months of running around and beating about the bush i finally settled for a UK uni. Thats what i get for my 2.2 from a nigerian uni. Hopefully after my masters i can look for a better european country to settle down.

What school in uk?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
I jsut arrived netherlands from france on friday...pls can someone tell me hw work is done here and the maximun income one can get from work?

3 Likes

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by BarrEgo(f): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2014
marioxbenita50: I jsut arrived netherlands from france on friday...pls can someone tell me hw work is done here and the maximun income one can get from work?

Congrats, man! Which city and school? Can't remember how much exactly but in order to get a job you need to focus on learning Dutch ASAP and registering with the City Council.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2014
BarrEgo:

Congrats, man! Which city and school? Can't remember how much exactly but in order to get a job you need to focus on learning Dutch ASAP and registering with the City Council.

Hanze university and the city is groningen.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by marioxbenita50: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2014
Who know hw much the school can refund for ur financial deposite? or are they going to refund u all the money..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Hembelembe: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2014
megastu: Why do you argue on things you're not sure of? I study at the Delft University of Technology, Netherlands and yes the school apply and get your visa approval from the Netherlands, if you meet the financial requirement which is either through your having being offered full scholarship like my own case or you have transferred the required fees to an account in the Netherlands.
When your visa is approved in the Netherlands, the school tells you to go to your embassy to pick it up. Its that straight as they will only ask you what you want to do in the Netherlands and thats all. Your visa is normally 100% guaranteed except there are inconsistencies in your application
Concerning admission, if you made a 2-2, forget about it and also I know people with GPA of 3.9 that couldn't get admission in my school and University of Twente. But if you have 3.8 GPA out of 5.00 and abve, you can apply for admission.

Thank you for this. That is exactly the situation. The school will ask you for some documents, once received, they apply for the MVV for you and once approved, you go to the embassy in your country and they stamp the visa for you. Once you get to netherlands, you would require some other documnts and then you will be issued your residence permit.

Mind you, MVV is not automatic, it can also be refused.

hi, I intend coming to netherland with my family for a phd in political science in any govt owned school. What will it cost me (accomodation n school fees)? How is the life there and any info you can share. Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hembelembe: hi, I intend coming to netherland with my family for a phd in political science in any govt owned school. What will it cost me (accomodation n school fees)? How is the life there and any info you can share. Thanks

Cost of living is expensive in Europe generally. I graduated from Delft University of Technology and was paying close to 400 Euros per month for a single room with shared kitchen and bathroom in the city of Delft. So if you have a family, you will be looking at spending atleast 600 Euros in housing alone. Now the biggest issue is your work restriction while studying in Europe including The Netherlands. You are allowed to work for I think 20 hrs per week and you need to understand Dutch for you to be able to do 90% of the jobs that you will be allowed to do for 20 hrs per week.
Your wife is not allowed to work while you are studying so you have to prove you have enough funds to take care of her and your children. I studied on scholarship so funds/ cost of living was not so much of an issue for me.

In summary its not easy except you get a scholarship or you're from a wealthy home but travelling with your family will be a bigger burden to deal with. If you have a good job, consider a part time PhD program.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nodawa(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
I'm on short visit visa cos I will be in Netherlands on 26. But I wish to visit France , how easy for someone to cross from Holland to France or is it possible for me to go straight to France cos I booked for air France ticket so after some days I will now move to Netherlands . Pls I need your enlightenment on it. Thank you.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by shakol91(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
@ 2good,pls do you know maybe VISA is given for short course. Pls I will like to share info with you and other guys here. I'll send you pm later. @naijalastborn,hope everything is good. hope to share it with you when I'm free

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by esteltiarra: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
nodawa: I'm on short visit visa cos I will be in Netherlands on 26. But I wish to visit France , how easy for someone to cross from Holland to France or is it possible for me to go straight to France cos I booked for air France ticket so after some days I will now move to Netherlands . Pls I need your enlightenment on it. Thank you.

Since it is a Schengen visa it allows you to move freely within the Schengen zone,secondly, since you book air France,your point of arrival will be in France, once you are stamped in, you can either take a train to Holland and vice versa.........

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nodawa(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
thanks so much
esteltiarra: .

Since it is a Schengen visa it allows you to move freely within the Schengen zone,secondly, since you book air France,your point of arrival will be in France, once you are stamped in, you can either take a train to Holland and vice versa.........
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
nodawa: I'm on short visit visa cos I will be in Netherlands on 26. But I wish to visit France , how easy for someone to cross from Holland to France or is it possible for me to go straight to France cos I booked for air France ticket so after some days I will now move to Netherlands . Pls I need your enlightenment on it. Thank you.

You can travel freely within EU zone (excluding the UK) with your Schengen visa but I will advice you to travel by air because the immigration police might harass you at the border between EU countries because of your skin colour and passport.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by nodawa(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thanks to u 2good. U are blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.