Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (208690 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by doyinwbaby: 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
sochiwills:

i got admission mba @ wittenborg
thats ok for me

when are u resuming??
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by yetundefadeyi(f): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Thank you all for your contributions. I really appreciate.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by unibadan(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
My people,

Please i need your help concerning my friend.

He got admission into HANZE UAS and HAGUE UAS. Which one should he consider for his Masters degree.

Thanks all in anticipation.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
doyinwbaby:

when are u resuming??

sept... awaiting visa now
going for mba
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by SenseiVoyles: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by trilobite: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
SenseiVoyles:

Boss, good day. I'm a Petroleum Engineering graduate 4.56/5 GPA. How realistic are my chances of getting full funding/scholarship at Delft ?

Wow!! try your luck. Research on creative ways of swaying the committee. Your CGP means they will definitely look at your application.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by SenseiVoyles: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
trilobite:

Wow!! try your luck. Research on creative ways of swaying the committee. Your CGP means they will definitely look at your application.
Ok. Thanks.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by stkingz89(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
I understand there's an official 10 hours weekly work restriction for non-EU students in the Netherlands. Is there any way to boycott this and work full time and if caught what is the penalty?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
stkingz89:
I understand there's an official 10 hours weekly work restriction for non-EU students in the Netherlands. Is there any way to boycott this and work full time and if caught what is the penalty?

Haha.

As an international student, your chances of finding a part-time job are extremely slim if you don't speak any Dutch.

Try finding one first before planning to circumvent the rules.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by stkingz89(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
mrdcai:

Haha.

As an international student, your chances of finding a part-time job are extremely slim if you don't speak any Dutch.

Try finding one first before planning to circumvent the rules.

Uh-uh! So the rule can really can be circumvented?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 26, 2017
stkingz89:

Uh-uh! So the rule can really can be circumvented?

That's not what I said.

There are tens of thousands of international students looking for part-time jobs, but the jobs available to non-Dutch speakers are very little. You'd be very lucky to find a job in the first place, much less an employer that'd be willing to break the laws on your behalf.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Please I am going to Holland for a Training at the D- Design school in Eindhoven and this will last for 12 months.

This schools is not listed as a school for student visas, please how do I go about it.

I need to know the visa type to apply as the class starts off in October. Please what can I do about this. I need to hear from you guys urgently.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2017
1acre:
Please I am going to Holland for a Training at the D- Design school in Eindhoven and this will last for 12 months.

This schools is not listed as a school for student visas, please how do I go about it.

I need to know the visa type to apply as the class starts off in October. Please what can I do about this. I need to hear from you guys urgently.

Why not contact the school for guidance?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by doyinwbaby: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2017
sochiwills:

i got admission mba @ wittenborg
thats ok for me

hi, is your visa out now?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=doyinwbaby post=59038466]

hi, is your visa out now?[/quote

Yes, mvv is approved
Plan going to Ghana on monday.
Do u know how many days the process could take to get the sticker from embassy? I want to know to enable me book return ticket

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by doyinwbaby: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=sochiwills post=59097184][/quote]

i got there monday morning and got my sticker wednesday around 2pm.

book ur ticket out of ghana for wednesday evening like 5pm or early thursday morning. have u legalized ur birth certificate? pls also go with ur admission letter and make fotocopies of EVERYTHING!!

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2017
doyinwbaby:

book ur ticket out of ghana for wednesday evening like 5pm or early thursday morning. have u legalized ur birth certificate? pls also go with ur admission letter and make fotocopies of EVERYTHING!!

bad... already got ticket for weds by 12:30.
will start calling the airline. i haven't legalized it , please what about it? will i do it there ?
whats embassy fee? pls which hotel did you stay ?
congrats and welcome to holland. please i be expecting ur reply.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 04, 2017
doyinwbaby:

sorry, no appointment for mvv right?
any info dat will help me, pls do drop it.
Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by doyinwbaby: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
sochiwills:

bad... already got ticket for weds by 12:30.
will start calling the airline. i haven't legalized it , please what about it? will i do it there ?
whats embassy fee? pls which hotel did you stay ?
congrats and welcome to holland. please i be expecting ur reply.

collection is only on wednesdays and thursdays from 2pm. if u have NPC or birthcertificate, take it to ministry of foreign affairs in abuja to legalize. its 1k per page or u send to som1 in abuja that can help u do that. you dont need an appointment for MVV, just make sure u are there by 8am sharp. but befor u enta, take a cab to danquah circle, osu...u will see a photo lab named FLASH PHOTO, take your passport fotograph before going to the embassy. Make sure you tell them at the photo lab that the photograph is for dutch MVV ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
doyinwbaby:

collection is only on wednesdays and thursdays from 2pm. if u have NPC or birthcertificate, take it to ministry of foreign affairs in abuja to legalize. its 1k per page or u send to som1 in abuja that can help u do that. you dont need an appointment for MVV, just make sure u are there by 8am sharp. but befor u enta, take a cab to danquah circle, osu...u will see a photo lab named FLASH PHOTO, take your passport fotograph before going to the embassy. Make sure you tell them at the photo lab that the photograph is for dutch MVV ooo

thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 234ng44uk(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Ik09:

Just general incompetence and misinformation. The (Ghanaian) lady who attended to me didn't know what I was applying for, and kept saying my documents were incomplete. Even when I showed her a printout from the IND website listing the requirements. Instead she was asking me non-pertinent questions like 'how come I have a UK entry/exit stamp in my passport, but no UK visa on it'. I wasn't there for an interview; just to present my application.

They kept my passport for a week for verification (so I was stuck in Ghana) and didn't bother calling me when it got back from the Regional support office. I knew this was going to happen, as it's standard procedure, so I prepared for it. However when I called back, I was dismissed by the person on the phone without them verifying if I could get it back yet.

They were supposed to provide me with payment instructions at the embassy. This is according to the email I later got from someone at IND. The people at Accra told me otherwise.

I'll make a more detailed post when the application process is complete. For now, my main concern is for this to be over.

I applied around 6wks ago. I only came in contact with their Ghanaian staff.

Something else too: my appointment was for 9:45, but they ended up attending to me around 1pm. Lots of people who came after I arrived were attended to before me.

Surprisingly, nothing has changed. Please lets talk. I really need your help and experience. Thanks.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Ik09: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
234ng44uk:

Surprisingly, nothing has changed. Please lets talk. I really need your help and experience. Thanks.

Just sent you a response.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by VMpi744: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Hi sochiwills,

Sent you a pm.

sochiwills:

thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by megastu(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
You will enjoy The Netherlands. However, if your plan is to work while studying just forget it.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
hi,
sup?

VMpi744:
Hi sochiwills,

Sent you a pm.

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by VMpi744: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
when did you travel to Accra and how many days did it take for you to get the sticker?

sochiwills:

hi,
sup?

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 16, 2017
sunday,embassy on monday, collection on weds

VMpi744:
when did you travel to Accra and how many days did it take for you to get the sticker?

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by VMpi744: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks.

sochiwills:

sunday,embassy on monday, collection on weds

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by VMpi744: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
doyinwbaby kindly check your mail.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by doyinwbaby: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
VMpi744:
doyinwbaby kindly check your mail.

oh am sorry! i will check now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.