Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Levi Ajuonuma (nnpc Corp Affairs Gm)resigned? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Levi Ajuonuma (nnpc Corp Affairs Gm)resigned? (6167 Views)

Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board / Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned / Breaking News:levi Ajounoma Group General Manager Nnpc Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Levi Ajuonuma (nnpc Corp Affairs Gm)resigned? by cecegorz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2012
I just got this message purported to be Levi's sign off words:

Dr Levi Ajuonuma ( Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs of NNPC):

I have followed the subsidy debate/protest and must confess that we at NNPC have not helped in the fight against corruption. I can authoritatively say that the N1.3trillion is not the true figure but given as a result of the corrupt tendencies of the cabal. This astronomical increase in 2011 was purely political. Also, our local consumption figure as published is absolutely incorrect.

For the sake of my children and children's children, we must investigate this fraud. From PPPRA, to NNPC, Independent Marketers, Port Authorities, retired Generals and Other top government officials. Although, the whole fraud existed before 2007, the reasonable take off should be 2007 to date.

Consequently, I have decided to resign my appointment as the Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs of NNPC.

If this is true, then the #occupynigeria movement is achieving tremendously.
We have to push them to the level of exposing themselves.
Re: Levi Ajuonuma (nnpc Corp Affairs Gm)resigned? by Rad1cal: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2012
Another Iweala resigns.

Gej in South Africa with 2 plane full of caballic politician

SLS and Okonjo are dating

And here we are .
Re: Levi Ajuonuma (nnpc Corp Affairs Gm)resigned? by damola1: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
I doubt he resigned.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team / I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari / Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.