Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! (20615 Views)

Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch / Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland / Buhari, Jonathan Send Joint Economic Team To World Bank Spring Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by jason123: 1:33am On Jan 12, 2012
df2006:

thank you, tell that lying f0rk to always speak for him self, not even, for his immediate family, but himself alone, i am sure he has been disowned,

that is if ever he was from that region.

Shut up self-servicer!
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 12, 2012
^^^^^^^^you re a liar from the pit of hell
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by emmatok(m): 1:36am On Jan 12, 2012
jason123:

Even the Apoi Ijaws will not tell you they are Ijaws but Arogbo will. The owner of Sahara reporters is from Apoi!

Even the likes of Reno Omokri, will fall in line.

A man like ROTIMI AMECHI is will have to choose between the SW and SE.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Beaf: 1:37am On Jan 12, 2012
df2006:

thank you, tell that lying f0rk to always speak for him self, not even, for his immediate family, but himself alone, i am sure he has been disowned,

that is if ever he was from that region.

He has no roots in that region. He is alh haram.
I remember a day I challenged him to name his village and he named Ogbe Ijaw!

The punk has no roots Delta state, talkless of in the ND. I don't even think he knows what Warri or Sapele look like, if you doubt lets challenge him.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by LEXYLOV: 1:40am On Jan 12, 2012
That's very good news, we need to confront the thieves face to face and lynch them all. Since they are above the law and living with large impunity, so let the Arab spring descend now. My self really want a rapid change in Nigeria my country, and I want all the national executive criminals and looters receive their punishment and forfeit all what they have stolen from the national coffer. This struggle is not only about the subsidy remover but also about the massive corruption which as turn to an epidemic to Nigerians and causes huge poverty and sufferings of the masses. Any one of those executive criminals and national looters caught or lose his/her property to this struggle, May God be the glory. and struggle continue. After all the source of that said properties is looting. lipsrsealed
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by jason123: 1:42am On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

The punk has no roots Delta state, talkless of in the ND. I don't even think he knows what Warri or Sapele look like, if you doubt lets challenge him.

^^^
So, according to you, there are no Itsekiris in Ogbe Ijaw? As you said there are no Itsekiri muslims. Please, curb your ignorance!

df2006:

^^^^^^^^you re a liar from the pit of hell
Its like the last e-battle I had with you really hurt you cos you refused to come online for weeks. Hahaha, insecure bastar.do!. Run along, sucker!
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by jason123: 1:45am On Jan 12, 2012
We are not joining a new mini-Nigeria with oil wars springing all-over the place! Is it a sin to have a foresight and prevent it?! Kpogede is an Itsekiri/Uhrobo man. Read and learn!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710432.0.html

I guess we are both alj harem then. See paranoia! grin
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Beaf: 1:48am On Jan 12, 2012
jason123:

^^^
So, according to you, there are no Itsekiris in Ogbe Ijaw? As you said there are no Itsekiri muslims. Please, curb your ignorance!

So, you are still claiming to be an Itsekiri from Ogbe-Ijaw!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa o! That means there Ijaw people from Kwara state and Yoruba people with hometowns in Abia!

You are a counterfeit Itsekiri man from Borno state, called alj haram! grin

[size=33pt]LOL![/size]
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

jason123:

^^^
So, according to you, there are no Itsekiris in Ogbe Ijaw? As you said there are no[b] Itsekiri muslims.[/b] Please, curb your ignorance!

come to think of it, the fool is actually alj harem  shocked shocked shocked
God i have been wasting my time
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by jason123: 1:52am On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

So, you are still claiming to be an Itsekiri from Ogbe-Ijaw!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa o! That means there Ijaw people from Kwara state and Yoruba people with hometowns in Abia!

You are a counterfeit Itsekiri man from Borno state, called alj haram! grin

Again, curb you ignorance. Its like saying there is no Igbo in Lagos or no Ijaw in warri or no Itsekiri in ese-odo in Ondo state.
Again, did you not say there was no Itsekiri muslim??
Read and educate yourself;
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/over-50-injured-as-angry-youths-attack-muslims-in-sapele/

df2006:

come to think of it, the fool is actually alj harem  shocked shocked shocked
God i have been wasting my time

shut up!
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by cap28: 2:07am On Jan 12, 2012
Nice one, - these bastards deserve to be publicly lynched - imagine having the nerve to show their ugly faces in public.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by nduchucks: 2:09am On Jan 12, 2012
df2006 & Beaf, I am convinced that you people do not reside in Nigeria. Egbe ndi Eqyptians piafuka gi isi. olodo gbogbo.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Beaf: 2:10am On Jan 12, 2012
jason123:

Again, curb you ignorance. Its like saying there is no Igbo in Lagos or no Ijaw in warri or no Itsekiri in ese-odo in Ondo state.
Again, did you not say there was no Itsekiri muslim??
Read and educate yourself;
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/over-50-injured-as-angry-youths-attack-muslims-in-sapele/

I'm just wondering when you will enter the Guiness Book of Records as the first Itsekiri man from an Ijaw village! LOLZZZZZ!!!!!
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 12, 2012
manny4life:

I hate to say this, but I have to agree with Beaf though, when Nigeria eventually splits, whatever resources belonged to Nigeria as part of her international boundaries, or jurisdiction or settlement, either land or water, will automatically default to the ND. So I guess if Nigeria has boundaries up to 10miles into International waters as part of her size mass, me thinks it makes more sense that if Nigeria separates, that 10miles STILL recognized anyway will default into ND. Any drilling before and after Nigeria, within that 10miles is ND only.

This is just my two cent on those arguing, Feel free to correct me.

@ OP,

This is very unbecoming of the protesters, we all understand their anger but this is getting outta hand, this is the time when Police has to use "minimal force" to defend an attack on someone's live NOT that I support the actions of police killings. I understand the hardship this is causing but direct attack on senators WILL NOT solve the problem.was complex dated back more than 100+ years ago.

I think I'll rather agree with the guy that suggested that whoever has the bigger gun wins it all.1
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by jason123: 2:23am On Jan 12, 2012
ndu_chucks:

df2006 & Beaf, I am convinced that you people do not reside in Nigeria. Egbe ndi Eqyptians piafuka gi isi. olodo gbogbo.
Well done.
Say no more, bros.

@Beaf
the propaganda here with your other IDs will do us no good. The reality on ground is VERY different from what you tell people.
Kpogede is a man on ground and he is telling you the TRUTH! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710432.0.html
Ilajes fought with MEND because it was a fight for justice for all oil producing community. . . .
He who has ear, let him hear!

Before I digress, the attempt to ethnicise this protest or turn it into an oil battle will not work!

The era of divide and rule has ended. Now is the time to demand accountability. This is not about GEJ or ND as you make it. I have been praying for GEJ so I do not dislike him. This is more than him. This is about leadership!
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 12, 2012
kingoflag:

I think I'll rather agree with the guy that suggested that whoever has the bigger gun wins it all.1

That's right! I will love to see Beaf with Oduduwa passport.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Beaf: 2:26am On Jan 12, 2012
^
You got jokes, bruv.
Nothing wrong with Oduduwa, its just that I don't belong.

jason123:

Well done.
Say no more, bros.

@Beaf
the propaganda here with your other IDs will do us no good. The reality on ground is VERY different from what you tell people.
Kpogede is a man on ground and he is telling you the TRUTH! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710432.0.html
Ilajes fought with MEND because it was a fight for justice for all oil producing community. . . .

Before I digress, the attempt to ethnicise this protest or turn it into an oil battle will not work!

The era of divide and rule has ended. Now is the time to demand accountability. This is not about GEJ or ND as you make it. I have been praying for GEJ so I do not dislike him. This is more than him. This is about leadership!

. . .Says the "Itsekiri" man from an Ijaw village! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol!
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by aljharem(m): 2:28am On Jan 12, 2012
jason123:

Well done.
Say no more, bros.

@Beaf

Oboy, pray hard o grin grin grin grin

also pray that the FG would listen to the suffering of the people and YOU should come back to Nija
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, I have no ethnic prejudices. I watched with disbelief the way the protest was promoted as a largely ethnic thing and like most educated SE/SS people, rightly see it as camouflaged cannon fire aimed at our regions. Several powerful people have made overt and covert threats to deal with our regions once power is transfered; so we have bunkered down to defend ourserlves by any means necessary.

Yeah, its a war against the Ijaws even though "your son's " rule has been very admirable.

Abeg, go siddon somewhere jo. U no get shame?
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by jason123: 2:30am On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

. . .Says the "Itsekiri" man from an Ijaw village! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol!
^^^
And is anything wrong with that?? I could have lied as some usually do (all it takes is Google) but I am telling the truth. Its your choice to believe or not to believe, after all, this is the internet and I am Abagworo according to you.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by jason123: 2:32am On Jan 12, 2012
alj harem:

Oboy, pray hard o grin grin grin grin

also pray that the FG would listen to the suffering of the people and YOU should come back to Nija

Very soon bro . .
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by jason123: 2:33am On Jan 12, 2012
Guys, good night! Its been a good argument.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by dasparrow: 2:33am On Jan 12, 2012
Why are some people arguing about whom the oil belongs to? Is that the matter on ground? Let's deal with the situation on ground first. We should also think of developing other sectors of the economy because when the oil dries up, then what?
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by aljharem(m): 2:33am On Jan 12, 2012
jason123:

^^^
And is anything wrong with that?? I could have lied as some usually do (all it takes is Google) but I am telling the truth. Its your choice to believe or not to believe, after all, this is the internet and I am Abagworo according to you.

[size=15pt]Dude he wants to trap you by playing his silly games again. Don't fall for it. Leave him to me
[/size]

Go ask ekt-bear, Gbawe etc that is what he is known for.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Beaf: 2:33am On Jan 12, 2012
kingoflag:

Yeah, its a war against the Ijaws even though "your son's " rule has been very admirable.

Abeg, go siddon somewhere jo. U no get shame?

Fool. I am not Ijaw.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by aljharem(m): 2:36am On Jan 12, 2012
dasparrow:

Why are some people arguing about whom the oil belongs to? Is that the matter on ground? Let's deal with the situation on ground first. We should also think of developing other sectors of the economy because when the oil dries up, then what?

Yes you are absolutly correct sir, right now we need to develop the agricultural sector WITH the revenues from the FG.

In the SURE program i did not see agriculture in there (I hope I am correct)

Thus I can say the FG has no plan in agriculture for Nigeria.

Also I would like us to state other mineral mining.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf:

Fool. I am not Ijaw.

Dummy, I meant GEJ and anyone else that supports him only because of his ethnicity. Olodo Oshi.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Beaf: 2:37am On Jan 12, 2012
jason123:

^^^

What is wrong with a person claiming to be an "Itsekiri" man from an Ijaw village?!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa!

So, you could have used Google to find your village in Delta state? Wonders!! grin grin grin

NL is very entertaining indeed!
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by jason123: 2:38am On Jan 12, 2012
^^^
SMH!
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by aljharem(m): 2:40am On Jan 12, 2012
jason123:

^^^
SMH!

alj harem:

[size=15pt]Dude he wants to trap you by playing his silly games again. Don't fall for it. Leave him to me
[/size]

Go ask ekt-bear, Gbawe etc that is what he is known for.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by Concept(m): 2:47am On Jan 12, 2012
Corruption cannot abruptly stop at the top, let it start from our homes, in the offices and the general public. Nigeria is decaying. There are no more values therefore it shall surely reflect in quality of leadership we get btu the few that are discipline & do have interest to lead let us give them a chance. The whole scenario is a poooooooooooooooooo. There should not be sectarian attacks let us face our corrupt leaders and chase them to exile. Arise & say NO TO CORRUPTION.
Re: Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked! by dayokanu(m): 2:49am On Jan 12, 2012
The SW have demonstrated against our own ACN senators

The Northerners in Niger State have done the same

We are waiting for others to attack the corrupt politicians among them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji / UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria / Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani: Why Twitter Got It Wrong In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.