Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy (7142 Views)

Adams Unaji Is Dead (Occupy Nigeria Activist) / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Occupy Nigeria Protests: Locations And Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by mukina2: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2012

Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by alsas(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
Go belgium and #occupy9ja.
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by alsas(m): 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
Go belgium and #occupy9ja.
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by highland(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
The protest is spreading beyond what the FG should wait for long to respond to the current situation , the NLC/TUC may not  back down soonest.
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by silibaba: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
nonsense embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
I laugh in Dutch! Most of you in Naija don't even understand what these guys are doing. Am here in Europe and the plan was to stage the so called protest after which those with expired papers will then go back to the consulate to request for asylum. Guy everyone is exploiting the situation, typical Naija!!!
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by daywatcher: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
woodcook:

I laugh in Dutch! Most of you in Naija don't even understand what these guys are doing. Am here in Europe and the plan was to stage the so called protest after which those with expired papers will then go back to the consulate to request for asylum. Guy everyone is exploiting the situation, typical Naija!!!

what bullshit, go siddon jare
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by OSFarinde(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
woodcook:

Woodcook or bushboil or wettin be ur name , you be mumu , i doubt say u even dey europe , maybe na morocco u dey wey u think say na Europe , ode , na so den dey request asylum , Oyinbo no dey stupid like you , Ode oshi
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by sugardaddy1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
woodcook:

Please listen to yourself and tell me if you made any sense. smh
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by Thatdave(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
Those guys dont even know what is being protested against.
Cold don freeze their brain, they even invited white guys to make up their number.

O boy see cold for Naija man brain.
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by babaowo: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
enough is enough!!!
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by velo10: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
Thumbs up for Nigerians in diaspora cool
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by 989900: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2012

Assuming they called you or you called them and that was the plan, who's to blame for their predicaments? Is it not the same incompetent government?
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by OSFarinde(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
Thatdave:

Those guys dont even know what is being protested against.
Cold don freeze their brain, they even invited white guys to make up their number.

O boy see cold for Naija man brain.

I doubt you re even a Nigerian , you see them holding the occupynigeria poster and u dont know wettin den dey protest against , I know believe say u no dey see wella ,

If cold freeze their brain , na heat dey yours , !
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by jidewin(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
Woodcook.why u wan trowey sand sand for the protesters garri now!u think say na only we we dey read nairaland.even if dem wan'declare' at least for dat side,one small paper go carry am same "Nigerians protest for dutchland".u grab?
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by hbrednic: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
looks like some homeless asking for a cup of coffee cry cry
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by kizito96(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
Good job brothers. We in Canada have been compromised by our Old and expired Elders leading us here
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
For those of una wet dey attack me, na true gist i dey give una so. Very some naija guys go go line up for Brussels to declare sey wahala dey town make them give them paper. for una wey dey naija una no know whatz up with most of una bros here. U don ever ask urself y person go stay away 5 yrs 10 yrs e no show naija coz if he try buy ticket reach naija e no fit come back coz paper don expire. With this small wahala for naija u go begin see declaration for Brussels but devil go catch them for Brussels. For una wey dey naija dey protest I wish una well as for this guys here them dey exploit the situation back home. grin As for the person wey dey insult me I dey sure sey if u we meet face to face u no go fit yarn that rubbish. But all the same I feel ur frustration but make u handle like adult no be only u the thing affect. grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by Knorkastur: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by slam7000(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
quote from woodcock, For those of una wet dey attack me, na true gist i dey give una so. Very some naija guys go go line up for Brussels to declare sey wahala dey town make them give them paper. for una wey dey naija una no know whatz up with most of una bros here. U don ever ask urself y person go stay away 5 yrs 10 yrs e no show naija coz if he try buy ticket reach naija e no fit come back coz paper don expire. With this small wahala for naija u go begin see declaration for Brussels but devil go catch them for Brussels. For una wey dey naija dey protest I wish una well as for this guys here them dey exploit the situation back home. As for the person wey dey insult me I dey sure sey if u we meet face to face u no go fit yarn that rubbish. But all the same I feel your frustration but make u handle like adult no be only u the thing affect.

boy are you insane, is belgium the only country in europe, what the Zap. are talking about,do you know every one there,the fact that you are an illegal immigrant doesnt mean others are, STFU, boy, thats how you idiots run your mouth, what if that was their purpose of protesting,hows that your business,
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by wendytilda(f): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
Love the Boko Haram is evil sign! We should use this energy we've all got now in protesting against Boko Haram. We could get back to subsidy when they are all behind bars, period!
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
@slam7000. I repeat you are not the only frustrated guy out there, please don't take it out on me! Am sure you are an adult and maybe half educated ( at all at all na i bad pass ) which is enough for you to know that when you talk to people you have to show some sign of maturity and respect to people ( even when you have no self respect ). I have never abused you nor anyone on this forum before and I don't think I would want to stoop that low. Please I am pleading with you in the name of whatever you believe in to handle your grievenance the right way.

And for the record, a recommendation letter from me on your behalf go change your life for good!!! grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy by austinvsb1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2012
Log on to www.HipHop808.com to listen to @AustinJDee's new "Let's Occupy Nigeria" record! New Nigerian artist who is protesting his country's issues through music! HipHop808 supports all forms of Hip Hop culture from all over the world! If you believe in it, we will support it! Log on! Listen! Download!

(1) (Reply)

Dont Equate OPC With Boko-Haram - Gani Adams / Ondo Is No Longer An Oil Producing State Just Like Crossriver / BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.