Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,037 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

She Wants To Do Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Do Me! (1851 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Do Me! by tellwisdom: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2012

My ex' sister, wants to DO me!. And as a child of God; I wldnt want to do her. Advise me undecided undecided.

I dont have money, no life, nothing! nothing! nothing!  sad sad tongue. Yet, she is feeling the boi wink wink
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by Mynd44: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
Then you too do her na. With all the mouth you have been making here so you no even get liver.
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by tellwisdom: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
As a child of God, I only yansh wink wink
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by sexlog(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
Then what are u waiting for? You want us to tell u where to insert your penis?
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
yeye fowl
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by Cuddlemii: 3:47am On Jan 13, 2012
tellwisdom:

My ex' sister, wants to DO me!. And as a child of God; I wldnt want to do her. Advise me undecided undecided.

I dont have money, no life, nothing! nothing! nothing!  sad sad tongue. Yet, she is feeling the boi wink wink

Now I am definitely policing u from now on. So na wetin u dey do for that ur church be dt after u go dey yarn something else.
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by tellwisdom: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2012
sad sad I'm innocent embarassed #JustFeeling me Noni
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by Mynd44: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2012
Perhaps you don't like women and that's why you are scared that she wants to do you
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by tellwisdom: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2012
Haaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy aaa. Says who SIR??
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by Mynd44: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2012
Then stop dulling and act like a man who is straight
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by essarios(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2012
if this were true and you telling real stories as a man, you wont be asking us anything, no drag God into this jor. you know what you want already
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by tellwisdom: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
shocked shocked Oboy see vexing oo #Naijas no dey carry last cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
Guy go and do what you should do and stop complaining jorh
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by tellwisdom: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
undecided undecided embarassed
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by IZUKWU(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2012
:p
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2012
One day one day monkey go go market e no go come back. Una wey too like yansh matters, one day na one day you go see wetin u dey find for inside woman yansh.
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by tellwisdom: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2012
Yes u are right. I just hope u meant it in a nice way undecided undecided
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by Mynd44: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2012
Bull
Tell you dey dull
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by deavicky(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2012
oboy you are not a bonagain neither are you a child of God. see the name of ur street yansh avenue. and if you still claim to be, why in the first place would you even have an ex girl. u don do finished you come they make us talk.
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by chuksikem(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2012
tellwisdom:

I dont have money, no life, nothing! nothing! nothingsad sad tongue. Yet, she is feeling the boi wink wink

indeed you have no life boy, we all know that son, just take the suicide route,end your misery and spare us your troubles, wink wink
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2012
Maybe Tellwisdom is not capable
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by tellwisdom: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2012
indeed you have no life boy, we all know that son, just take the suicide route,end your misery and spare us your troubles, wink wink

I see so many muscles, imported over trivialities sad sad#Spend your muscle on sometin useful bro undecided undecided
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by tellwisdom: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2012
oboy you are not a bonagain neither are you a child of God. see the name of your street yansh avenue. and if you still claim to be, why in the first place would you even have an ex girl. u don do finished you come they make us talk.

Maybe Tellwisdom is not capable

[size=14pt]GINGER angry angry[/size]
Re: She Wants To Do Me! by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2012
Garlic

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Traits Of A Real Man / Why Always English When Toasting? / Watch Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters Online Streaming !!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.