Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? (2645 Views)

Sales! Sales! Sales! Post All Sales Related Matters Here!! / Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
for me, accessories. No matter the occasion!! cool

I don't care about my outfit, in fact there are times when i just DON'T feel like dressing up HOWEVER i HAVE to have my accessories to make up for my short comings!! Purse, earrings and a ring are a MUST!!!

what about you? smiley
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by BABE3: 1:19am On Jan 13, 2012
My clothes. I can't leave the house without my clothes.
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2012
grin grin
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by freecocoa(f): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
grin grin @BABE!.

@OP,I can't leave the house without accessories though I'm not a handbag person,and even if I don't use any other accessory,A ring and a Bangle\Bracelet must go with me(crazy about those).
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by mildie(f): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2012
Aside from clothes, i love accessories which is part of the reason i started selling them on www.outfitgaloore.com

Yes that's my store and we sell ladies clothes and accessories, the necklace below and more are currently available on my site.

Anyway accessories bring out whatever you are wearing so i wouldn't leave my house without them.

Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
Rings. . .feel naked without atleast 2 rings. Its the one jewelry i cannot do without. Even my toes have rings.
My body rings obviously and chains grin Ok i'm referring to my anklet and waist. I had the locks taken out so unless it breaks, it goes with me wherever. Lately, i've taken to wearing bracelets i don't take off.
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by dollya(f): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2012
i cant leave d house witout wearing a wristwatch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am soooooo obsessed wit ma watches cool cool cool
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by kemmeye: 4:22am On Jan 17, 2012
Chapstick cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by naijalodge(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2012
CONDOMS, never can tell what u'll find on the way,
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by charlyjone: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2012
I can not leave my Vintage Engagement Rings in my house, Because its special for me,
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by sashaa(f): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2012
Its my watches! Never go anywr wtout dem on my wrist!
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by tspaqs(f): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2012
My brassiere
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by Divaifylor(f): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
Can't leave d house without my sunglasses,I'm obssessed with them,whether designer or not
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2012
lotion and spray (Bath & Body works) smiley
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2012
tspaqs: My brassiere

oh hell yeah!!

eww...can't see how some chicks are ok with going without them. undecided
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by kandiikane(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

oh hell yeah!!

eww...can't see how some chicks are ok with going without them. undecided

I am on the train now without one. cheesy

I don't have large breast so I can pull it off plus don't have huge ass nipples that stick out of your clothes.

@topic, never leave the house without vasline or lip shine. If I am going far. I take with me my bronzer and lip shine. cheesy
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
kandiikane:

I am on the train now without one. cheesy

I don't have large breast so I can pull it off plus don't have huge ass nipples that stick out of your clothes.

@topic, never leave the house without vasline or lip shine. If I am going far. I take with me my bronzer and lip shine. cheesy

LOL!!... grin

You have a point there. Size does make a difference.
Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by uniqlady(f): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
I dnt ever leave my house without my earrings.

1 Like

Re: One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? by Metrogyosie(f): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
If you are thinking of Fall or Autumn Coats in 2020, start your search in Primark.. I tried them all for you here —->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g96NG-gYusg

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A Good Wedding Suit / Christian T Shirts With Creative Arts And Gospel Scripts Just For You! / Gazelle Exercise Machine For Sale @ N28k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.