Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv (4913 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by mukina2: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2012
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by executinal(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2012
Pat talking about Nigeria Governors, he said our major problem in this country is the Governors, that they do not creat wealth for the masess, always collecting FAQ account.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by 77ken: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2012
True, the Governors are our major problem.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2012
U know what? These are the kind of people we need as leaders in Nigeria, he can empathize and he is smart. I am listening to him right now and i am well impressed.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by 989900: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2012
m. u.t.h.e.r p h u c k i n g truth!!!
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by hercules07: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2012
The governors collect about 25% of the allocations, the Federal collects 56%, who is our problem again?
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by stronger: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2012
GOD BLESS PAT UTOMI!! KAI! he's making too much SENSE!!!

Why cant the Govt at least LISTEN to people like this?
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by karlmax2: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2012
hercules07:
The governors collect about 25% of the allocations, the Federal collects 56%, who is our problem again?

That's why the goverment saying they want to give more of that 56% to the governor and LG so that people like Ʊ can hold them responsible.and ur saying no they can still keep the 56%!!! Aint that funny?
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by oc2fish: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2012
GEJ will not listen to him because he run a CABALISTIC and BOKO HARAM Goverment
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by DAY12(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2012
stronger:

GOD BLESS PAT UTOMI!! KAI! he's making too much SENSE!!!

Why cant the Govt at least LISTEN to people like this?

Cabals hates plp like this!

[img]http://www.sympato.ch/smileys/Ouiiin.gif[/img]
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by Nnamsco4real: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2012
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by Nnamsco4real: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2012
Even Local Government chairmen loot more money nowadays,
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2012
Is it safe to say this subsidy removal issue has opened the pandora's box, now it is beyond that and people are demanding good governance!
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by mrjingles(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2012
engineerd:

Is it safe to say this subsidy removal issue has opened the pandora's box, now it is beyond that and people are demanding good governance!
U dont wake up one morning and start demanding good governance, its a process.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by hercules07: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2012
@Karl Max

It takes a constitutional review for the sharing formula to be changed (Senate, House of Reps and State Assemblies), keep lying and I will continue to expose your lies. GEJ is not giving any 56% to anybody, that is a bare faced lie.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by Eltonluigi(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2012
Wish we had a dude like this as Presido, but look at the path the likes of Sanusi, Ngozi and Madueke are leading us to and I really wanna have a 2nd thought.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by Nnamsco4real: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2012
This time are being seized by politicians to make us think they are good. I won't praise anyone for now. Everybody has his/her sins and intentions. #occupy nigeria
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
I watched d interview and I was so impressed wit d way d guy answered all d Qs! We need intelliegent pple like ds in govt! Thank God I didn't vote 4badluck cos my vote wuld not even count
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by ektbear: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
What is the argument for governors being the problem?
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by mcfestgee: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2012
So, because he spoke in favour of the masses he is now a mega star. Sometimes majority simply means ALL THE FOOLS ARE ON THE SAME SIDE.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by tboy30: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
I have known about Utomi for awhile.Most of our governors aren't educated so when the meet an educated person they feel intimidated.I pray we use our next voters card wisely.we should look for pple wt resumes not ur bush pple wt nothing to offer cos most of them hv nothing upstairs.even Jonah dem oga na dullard.sometimes I wish I wasn't Nigeria.Big shame
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by karlmax2: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2012
hercules07:
@Karl Max

It takes a constitutional review for the sharing formula to be changed (Senate, House of Reps and State Assemblies), keep lying and I will continue to expose your lies. GEJ is not giving any 56% to anybody, that is a bare faced lie.
Listen to urself has ur state or local govenment official come out to say that they are not going to receive the N470 Billion and N270that Billion that the FG said would be given to them? And would Ʊ agree that after the government give out this money it would affect there 56%?

If I where GEJ I would use the money accrued from subsidy removal that are suppose to go to those state protesting like lagos!!
to subsidize fuel for them
And give the SS\SE that are going about their bussiness and are already adjusting to the price to provide subsidy for their people.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by DonMontana: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2012
A number of people are praising Pat Utomi now! and this man has been asking people for votes at election time but what do we do?
Instead you hear people say things like - oh he needs experience, let his start as a senator or managing a business is not like managing a country! as if you need experience as a president to be a president!
Nigerians, we always have opportunities to make changes but we throw it away! Lets not throw this one away now!
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by monkeyleg: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
@DonMontana,

well said. I campained tirelessly for Pat last election, but na so so cuss Nigerians sabi do. You know the saying a Prophet is never accepted in his hime land comes to mind. sometimes we deserve what we get, maybe we as a people need to learn the hard way.

People dont understand that it takes a lot for a good person in Nigeria to raise his or her head up above the parapet and ask to lead. We simply shoot down the good amongst us, and celebrate the thieves
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2012
I watched the interview and I was so impressed with the solutions he suggested. He is a very wise and intelligent man
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by assetstrap(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
As someone mentioned earlier Pat Utomi has raised his head above the parapet several times thinking he had the ear of the youths and the enlightened only for them to turn their noses up at him. We know the guy makes sense he has business acumen and administrative skills at a high level and yet we don't give him a chance, its just incredulous how our brains function in Naija, i just don't get it. At this stage we need leaders who know what they are doing to come to the fore and take control with the support of the people.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by DeSheikh(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2012
assetstrap:

As someone mentioned earlier Pat Utomi has raised his head above the parapet several times thinking he had the ear of the youths and the enlightened only for them to turn their noses up at him. We know the guy makes sense he has business acumen and administrative skills at a high level and yet we don't give him a chance, its just incredulous how our brains function in Naija, i just don't get it. At this stage we need leaders who know what they are doing to come to the fore and take control with the support of the people.
I strongly concur!!! Pat Utomi would have made a good president.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by monkeyleg: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
But some who supported Goody, shouted Pat down. We Nigerians cause our own problems
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by karfe(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2012
We have intelligent people in abundance but I wish we could add a bit of SINCERITY with it
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by gascoign1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
Yes he might be saying the truth, you and I know that talk is cheap!
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2012
This is one of the reasons I did not vote last election. Anytime I tried to speak about Pat Utomi, I got laughed at and people said all kinds of things, he's not serious, he wont survive Nigerian politics etc.

well, next elections will tell if we have learnt anything. If i were him, I wont bother contesting cos Nigerians are just a funny bunch of people. Who make the wrong decisions and complain afterwards. Afterall we have gotten what we deserve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibaka Seaport ’ll Create 100,000 Jobs – Gov Akpabio / General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast / Buhari : I Came In At The Wrong Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.