Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant (13133 Views)

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2007
ima1:

Why would you want to kill a human being, i don't see why men suggest abortion because they are not ready to be a father, its not like u did not have your brain when you decided to do it without a condom, or you are not old enough to know that fucking leads to pregnancy, don't blame it on the drinks, you knew what you were doing, even stupid people have brains,
please grow up and be a man, you never know that might be the only kid you will have in this world, i doubt you would want your child's blood on your hands, stop pawning your kid on another man, and just destroying the kid's life.
don't blame this shit on women, men too are responsible, afterall its your sperm that mends the deal, take responsibility for your shit, and please suggesting abortion could destroy your friends life, are you that selfish, you just care about yourself and no one else, everything is not all about you, because all i hear is i can't be a father, i am studying for my master's, so how about this, stop fucking if your not old enough to be a fucking man,

from what i understood, the pregnancy at this stage is only classified as feotus. so no harm is done to no one right?

please grow up.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2007
ol'boy you dey talented oooo!!!
one night and you got it right.e no easy.
anyway congrats papa bomboy.
just send us an invite to the naming ceremony
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by slybase(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2007
I need and IV too, so i wuld know what to prepare for if my best friend's girlfriend get pregnant. (Mine was just a one time thing last week) she casued it though
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chyde(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2007
dat is betrayal.

man. u stink.

i aint gat feelings for u.

i hate guys like u

the sin of betryal is the worst
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2007
slybase:

I need and IV too, so i wuld know what to prepare for if my best friend's girlfriend get pregnant. (Mine was just a one time thing last week) she casued it though

wellcome to the club bros!!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by 2dye4(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2007
chiboyz:

wellcome to the club bros!!

birds of the same feather, na di same mama born them!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2007
i no no about that one oooo. na my mama born me, go find your own mama.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by mellow(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2007
I don't envy you at all[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by 2dye4(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2007
mellow:

I don't envy you at all[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

envy ke? what i feel for him his pity!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by coolviv: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2007
hmmn,silly man. ur own friend. angry
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Kaestro(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2007
wink
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Busta(f): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2007
Do u love the girl? any feelings for her?

u both just need to explain the dealiyo to the boyfriend.
ask him for forgiveness and u both just get married and
start popping out more babies.

good luck!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by pains: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2007
@poster, re u sure that this is a true experience cos i suspect that u re faking going by ur post and replies.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Gamers: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2007
@chiboyz

I'm in the same shit as you (see my thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-76905.0.html). Even worse. And I understand how tiresome this can be. For me, she's in her final trimester and the pressure is really mounting now as she wants me to marry her by all means necessary. Told her I couldnt but she wont accept. Don't be fooled by her 'seemingly' understanding stand. Once she tells her boyfriend and you own up to it, she's gonna be on your ass like shit cus i bet you, her guy wont keep her. Her best bet will be to say her guy owns the pregnancy. Of course, this step has its own shortfalls, as mentioned on the thread already.

All around me, people make it seem like abortion is so BAD. I agree with them but under certain conditions, it may be the easiest way out! And we sincerely ask for forgiveness afterwards. When my expectant baby-momma insisted on a no-abortion spree, I pledged my support for the baby at all costs. She was on another agenda to make sure I marry her. I thought she understood my situation and just wanted what I could give. Now she's angry and almost cursing. But I wont be deterred in providing a good upbringing for my child.

I'm telling you these so you can be prepared. Make up your mind what you want to do and stick to it. If I will advise you at all, I'll say you should make her know that you will not marry her hook or crook. Say it point blank without any remorse. Let her see that. Tell her you would take care of your baby as much as you can, even under your situation. You will find a way. And dont run away from it. If it wont be aborted, you gotta take responsibility for it. This includes telling you bestfriend that the baby is yours.

I learnt all on my own and it wasnt fun AT ALL!!!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by omoge(f): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2007
Gamer, is it you that is talking again here? why you made love to another lady when you have a girlfriend is still puzzling.
control is the word and since you lacked it, please let ladies hear word and STOP making that girl be the bad apple. she isn't here to defend herself okay.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by ultimos: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2007
chairman u have made one of the greatest mistakes in the world.infact u are in serious trouble.congrats
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by ultimos: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2007
chairman u are in serious trouble.see some of the demerits of irresponsible drinking. cool any way sha baba ibeji it is time for u 2 brace up angry & be a man.if u dont hav a job get one now.find a way 2 explain 2 your friend, her family,and yours. Note:u might get some nice punches 4rm yr friend depending on how he luvs the girl,abuses 4rm family members.congrats YOU NEED GOD RIGHT NOW GET CLOSER TO GOD.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2007
Busta:

Do u love the girl? any feelings for her?

u both just need to explain the dealiyo to the boyfriend.
ask him for forgiveness and u both just get married and
start popping out more babies.

good luck!

I do not love the damn girl!!and i've told her so. infact she has assured me that she could make her boyfriend believe the baby is his own. i guess that would be fine with me, all i gotta do is cut all ties will my baby_ momma my baby and my best friend. It is mostly her fault as she came on to me knowing the score and 'am only a man.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Gamers: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2007
@chiboyz
Your step seems to solve the problem. But remember that nothing is hidden under the sun.

@omoge
I have never for one day said that I am not to blame for my situation. But I have also mentioned that there is really no one that is innocent. I have given my opinion to who has asked for it. As evident on this thread, we all know that women can become very desperate and indulge in various tactics to achieve married status.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2007
thank you my brother. it is just as if the people on this forum are just out to shoot me down. remember that once a woman is out to seduce you, nothing short of divine intervention could make a man stop her.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Gamers: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2007
@chiboys

Thats not to say that what you're doing or what you have done is correct!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by chiboyz(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2007
I got that but the problem with a lot of nigerians is that they have this' holier than thou' attitude and are always ready to critisize you even though a lot of them do far worse than they make out.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by stephanio(f): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2007
i think the best thing u should do is to sit her down and talk to her if she is not goin to abort it then ite best u tell ur best friend and ask for forgiveness cos he trusted u that s why he could send his girlfriend to come visit u angry,and she is sick why would she want to impose ur pregnancy on her boyfriend this world is an evil place ,hey bro take d bull by d horn.wish u all d best! wink
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by LadieSeun(f): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2008
@poster
[b][/b]SHE SHOULD NOT ABORT THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
if she does da guilt will be on her n on u, bcuz u both had a hand in dis whole situation
DO NOT ABORT THE BABY, BECAUSE THE BLOOD OF THE BABY WILL BE CRYING and it will all be on u n whoever is involved in the process of the abortion
IT IS UR FAULT!!!! Y WUD U AVE GOTTEN DRUNK, dats y i stay away 4rm DRINKING, dat is wat STUPID pple do
dat is all i ave 2 say 4 now
holla back! wink
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by bigfather(m): 12:52am On Mar 18, 2008
Bros make you carry your cross o !
Why the babe nor refuse you sef ? Abi na rape you rape the babe ?
See wetin burukutu don cause you angry? One night stand and an everlasting shame !
I pity you sha but congrats on the other hand.
Baba pickin ! grin
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Nwaka77: 2:27am On Mar 18, 2008
Oh boy! undecided You should talk to your friend and be honest about it. Hmmmm, Na wa o! undecided
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by PurestBoy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2008
I don't know who to blame. Is it you or the girl? Was she drunk too? I need an answer please
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2008
oh boy u strong,just one night produce pregnancy,guy u hammer d girl well no be small,just pray say na one dey inside cos wit d way u take hammer d girl i sure say na quadruple she go produce at d end of d day
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by JoyceAgim(f): 4:49am On May 14, 2008
wow!!!abortion is out of the way dnt even think of it.she intends giving the preganancy to her bf here in nigeria,na wa ooooooo.since she can do dat,hw sure re u that the pregnancy she's carrying is yours?abi na somebody own she con carry put for yah head,since you follow chop inside,and you too u accept .ooo dis one pass me.did you guys go for a test?
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Frando29(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2008
It's always after having a few drinks that we hear such stories. Whatever happened to condoms? Well, now that you have woken up from the hang over, I think you should behave more responsibly and call up your best buddy, tell him what happened and hurry up with the wedding before her belly starts to bulge out. You know how catholics view these things.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by dyabman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
wasere baba, go on si owun!!!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Daleey(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2009
btw how do you know the pregnancy does not belong to her BF in Naija. Let her have the baby and then do a DNA test. If it is yours then own up to your responsibilities, if not yours then she can go on her merry way. Good luck

Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? / Reasons Why Black Women Don’t Date Whitemen