Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,082 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant (13126 Views)

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by CrudeOil2(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2009
Bravo. Judas is Cariot.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by sheyee(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2009
Pregnancy gotten out of drunkards (Father & Mother), what kind of child will that result to?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by JazzFreak(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2009
Guy, you don commit offence O ! embarassed
How you want take yarn say you chuk your guy chic, omo, you no try.

But I think you should own up; this kind of issues definately haunt ones dealings later in life.
Don't marry that lady, she is loose.
If she could hop into bed with you by just a mere visit, kind of what she is capable of doing when you're also not around.
Your masters programme is not down any drain, at that stage, idealy, you should be thinking of starting your own family.
Simply get a job, be more focused & pray.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by JazzFreak(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2009
Just occured to me, does your friend know the 411 ?
Did you or that lady inform him ?
Be mindful, he might just come after you man if he loves the woman.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by kuntash: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2009
Going by the responses of this poster- I think he lied about the alchohol thing, if really u have a child on the way, better be ready, else u r dealing with Blood here.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by smooooooth: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2009
this na 2007 post, the baby go don get beards now, so i guess no need to comment.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
una no go kill person with lafta, grin grin grin
So ma guy, how did it go The babe bin born
Abi u don die lol
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by kaykaybaba(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2009
how the story end? me sef i dey interested in the update smiley
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by HARDDON: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2010
waz bin done, it's bin done, tell ur frnd, cut all ties and change location, bt make sure u send her renumerations every month, that wud be ur only savin ticket to claimin the child wen the tym is rite, but if u run away, u can as well forget the babay,

this is a situation we all find our selves at tyms, but how i'm i sure the baby is really urs? r u sure she didnt plan it wiv ur frnd? to get u involved?
, how come he told her to chk up on u? and stay for that long? smfin is not just rite here! hu knows, mayb is a game plan to get u down and make u help them raise their child!!!!!

now u hv fallin mugu mayb,

na only God fit hlp u nw
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by IykeD(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2010
u tried man, well done!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by InesQor(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
Since 2007, and NLers are still advising the bobo grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by rodge13: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
listen you shouldnt have done it you son of a retard
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by ladyju(f): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
Bros, do you love her enough to marry her? what of your friend? ur happiness in the future. I think you should just tell ur friend what happened. ask for forgiveness. Explain to him how it happened, then see what will happen.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by lbotus(f): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2010
the baby should be 2 or 3yrs now.pls no more advise(s) grin grin
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
whatever a man sows, let him reap.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by uglybetty: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
You are noting but a back stabber.My advice is for you to marry her.You can equally have a onedrunk night marrage too.yeye guy. you delibrately got drunk because you knew your bestfriend's girl was coming so that you can use that as an excuse.you are one the one bad egg.poeple like you make some of us not have deep friendship,because of fear of the unknown.Get married quick-quick to her within this given time.My advice.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
HOW CAN YOU GUYS BELIVE THIS SH.I.T?

PURE LIE!!!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by 190: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2010
Lol @ the 1st comment!
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Spiritualj: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
Guy she should keep it,instead of terminating it, just reason with ur guy
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by urehkanma: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry UNA DEY CRAZE NA UNA TYPE PERSON SUPPOSE TO DEY COMMOT UNA HEAD. NA WETIN CARRY UNA REACH THAT AREA? FIRSTLY THE GIRL NA VERY SHAMELESS GIRL SECONDLY YOU YOURSELF YOU BE THIEF OLE.I BEG COMMOT FROM THIS SITE UNA DEY BOTH CRAZE
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by clown: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2010
[size=36pt], the baby in question is now 3years, saw him the other day[/size] cool cool cool
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by mylove4him(f): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2010
@clown did he marry her or the woman just delivered of the baby for him as his mistress
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by joanana(f): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
Yeah mistake!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmm Oga man up n face the music. Tell ur friend the truth n ask for his forgiveness. Dont dare to hide the truth from him. Remember the law of KARMA ? What goes around comes around!!!!!!!!!!. Say the truth n it shall set u freee!!!!!!!!!!! It always does grin
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by mkpuluma(f): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
want my advice? tell your friend. I'm not trying to be unfair but you have the advantage of the distance btw you guys. call d girl, sit her down and tell her the facts;
* you don't love her. clearly it was a 1 night stand
* you ain't marrying her. good since she doesn't want to.
* you are not handing the paternity of your child to someone else like Esau sold his birthright to Jacob. you will tell your friend.
*you are not advising her to abort because the guilt will be with you forever.
i can promise you that the wahala you will face now will be nothing compared to what you will face later, if you decide to keep this secret and then one day it rears its ugly hydra head. remember nothing is hidden under the sun. one more thing, i wont be getting into any drinking sin assemblies anymore if i were you, since in that state you clearly loose the use of your mental faculty. it might be anyone the next time, maybe your own sister, cousin (since your friends girlfriend is supposed to be a no-go area too, even if she flirts with you! Shocked, as they say shayo na naughty person. wish you luck. Embarrassed

well said.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by finemocha(f): 12:51am On Nov 01, 2010
i pity you
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by malaria(f): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2011
Ha ha ha.Enyi mere enyi,nke izizi.ọ di o.k jst lyk dat.buh dude wot wer u tinkin?d chic would hav stopd u or wz she drunk 2. U knw girls are stupid sometimes.b/cos u don jand she felt u'r beta dn ha bobo.anywayz notin spoil,since she wnts d baby,tel ur guy wot happend if u like d girl marry ha.may b is ur blessimg n disguise
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Goldieluks: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2011
what an excuse ''I got drunk,and I slept with her and got her pregnant''
why would you go out with your best friend's girlfriend,not only that,and got drunk in the process?
You don't have control over yourself.well it is advisable you open up to your best friend about it,and for her
refusing to terminate the pregnancy,that means she's attracted to you in the first place,and you are also attracted to her too,
because there's no way in this world where you'll sleep with someone your not attracted to,just after having ''a few drink''.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Notplastic: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2011
@ poster, talk 2 ur friend and tell him d truth. As for the baby, once U̶̲̥̅̊ r 100% sure its yours, take responsibility and don't wori about ur life ryt nw cz U̶̲̥̅̊ av a nice responsibility, after sometimes, after U̶̲̥̅̊ av adjusted ur life will b bak on track! Wish U̶̲̥̅̊ Luck man!!! N.B don't annoy me by running away 4rm dis responsibility smiley
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Notplastic: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2011
@Goldieluk, d fact dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ slept 2geder shows attraction but d fact she refused 2 terminate d pregnancy doesn't mean she wants to be wiv him. She might just be scared of dying.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
Oh dear. I just 'admire' these 'real' men that are 'secure' and 'mature' enough to trust women. The fate of the mumu your-best-friend-her-boyfriend would always befall them. I'm sure that if the mumu boyfriend had expressed his distrust by telling his girl NOT to visit his friend while in London, she'd have angrily tongue-lashed him for not 'trusting' her, or for being 'insecure'. And the mumu would have been on the defensive, apologizing to her for not trusting her enough. Lol. Wimps and mumus are born by the minute. . .them no dey finish.
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by drnoel: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
pro01:

Oh dear. I just 'admire' these 'real' men that are 'secure' and 'mature' enough to trust women. The fate of the mumu your-best-friend-her-boyfriend would always befall them. I'm sure that if the mumu boyfriend had expressed his distrust by telling his girl NOT to visit his friend while in London, she'd have angrily tongue-lashed him for not 'trusting' her, or for being 'insecure'. And the mumu would have been on the defensive, apologizing to her for not trusting her enough. Lol. Wimps and mumus are born by the minute. . .them no dey finish.

guy how true ur words are. But these mistakes will always happen in the name of trust and men that think they are sharp will want 2 utilize it 2 their advantage. Getting drunk and nyashing ur best friends woman is no excuse. I pity ur friend. As 4 u and his girl friend u slept with angry angry angry
Re: Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant by luckgames(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
Omog
Like U,

Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. / Awkward Moment Wen A Guy Accidentally Touches/hits Your br..east