Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR (8709 Views)

Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2012
phreakabit:

Nwanne Ka anyi were amaminhe ne soro ndi'ya .
Take ur monkey language back to the zoo, cannibal!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2012
I would be glad if OPC can do this for us once and for all.  All those illiterate spare part dealers in ladipo, fake electronics/electrical good traders in alaba international, bend down select e.t.c can all go back to the land locked jungle they came from just like the hausas are driving them away from the North.  tongue
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2012
saxywale:

I would be glad if OPC can do this for us once and for all.  All those illiterate spare part dealers in ladipo, fake electronics/electrical good traders in alaba international, bend down select e.t.c can all go back to the land locked jungle they came from just like the hausas are driving them away from the North.  tongue
I second that dude, Imagine, all they have produced was an illiterate claiming he invented the internet, the fool didn't even graduate from U of M, check all the ivy league schools in the US for example, majority have Yoruba professors in Engineering and science. Freakin backward cannibals, When Nigeria splits, they will definitely be the scape goat.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Wily1Wily: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2012
saxywale:

OPC said all non-Yoruba, i am 10000000% in support of them. if OPC will carry this out, they are 10000000% in right direction.
May God bless them,
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2012
Wily1Wily:

OPC said all non-Yoruba, i am 10000000% in support of them. if OPC will carry this out, they are 10000000% in right direction.
May God bless them,
OKORO shut up!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Wily1Wily: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

OKORO shut up!
engineerd,
if OPC will do what the said, I loooove them, i am happy they are now courageous, may almighty God bless them, but in the next 7day if nothing happen after all my blessing and support for them, all will rot in hell fire
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by solomon111(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2012
The height of stupidity in an average yoruba indigene is astronomical.
The same OPC that could not even stand up to mend,when they came to attack lagos is threatening the whole of the SS/SE.
I laugh in saxon!
The only viable state in the SW is lagos,yet they keep screaming like mad dogs about some illusive 'great odualand'.
Can any of the yoruba states apart from lagos be compared to Rivers,Delta,Akwa-Ibom,Anambra,Enugu e.t.c. yet they go about ranting about how 'special' yoruba land is.
PARASITIC FOOLS!
After using the oil money from the SS and the business drive of the SE to improve lagos,they now want to play a fast one.
DREAMERS!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

The same OPC that could not even stand up to mend,when they came to attack lagos is threatening the whole of the SS/SE.
I laugh in saxon!
The only viable state in the SW is lagos,yet they keep screaming like mad dogs about some illusive 'great odualand'.
Can any of the yoruba states apart from lagos be compared to Rivers,Delta,Akwa-Ibom,Anambra,Enugu e.t.c. yet they go about ranting about how 'special' yoruba land is.
PARASITIC FOOLS!
After using the oil money from the SS and the business drive of the SE to improve lagos,they now want to play a fast one.
DREAMERS!

dang, Monkey fit type dude, this is a Yoruba forum and Yoruba owned, don't you have any dignity? Cover your face in shame and go get a cannibal website!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Wily1Wily: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

DREAMERS!
I am 100000000000000000000000000% in support of OPC, In the next 7days a new nation will be born, Republic of Ooduduwa. may God bless them in 7 days
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

I laugh in saxon!
PARASITIC FOOLS!
DREAMERS!

Between, Rivers people dont consider them selves ibo cannibals. Yes Oyo will trounce Anambra and the other cannibal state u have mentioned for example. We educated you cannibals and will drive u lot back into the forest, it is a known fact!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

I laugh in saxon!
PARASITIC FOOLS!
DREAMERS!
Business drive alright! to produce fake spare parts, monkey see monkey do! LOL
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

I laugh in saxon!
PARASITIC FOOLS!
DREAMERS!

Let me come down to ya level, Ol boy even monkey fit do business now? Nnna meeeeeeeeee odunkwa riskyyyy!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Wily1Wily: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

Between, Rivers people dont consider them selves ibo cannibals. Yes Oyo will trounce Anambra and the other cannibal state u have mentioned. We educated you cannibals and will drive u lot back into the forest, it is a known fact!
engineerd:

dang, Monkey fit type dude, this is a Yoruba forum and Yoruba owned, don't you have any dignity? Cover your face in shame and go get a cannibal website!
No fighting please, no need for that, i am a peace maker.
Let us come together and congratulate our great neighbour in 7days when the Ooduduwa republic will be declared. May almighty God bless them
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2012
Wily1Wily:

No fighting please, no need for that, i am a peace maker.
Let us come together and congratulate our great neighbour in 7days when the Ooduduwa republic will be declared. May almighty God bless them
Dude, don't hold ur breath, Just like your forefathers are still bitching about the biafran war "betrayal" because Yorubas decided to use their God given intellect, its the same way you all will be shocked again!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

Between, Rivers people dont consider them selves ibo cannibals. Yes Oyo will trounce Anambra and the other cannibal state u have mentioned for example. We educated you cannibals and will drive u lot back into the forest, it is a known fact!

Just asking, do u still use nappies? u are damn too peevish in all your post and u need to grow up and learn from matured people like Gbawe
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2012
Ozin:

Just asking, do u still use nappies? u are damn too peevish in all your post and u need to grow up and learn from matured people like Gbawe
Yeap i do actually. U will be shocked to know ur mom is my Nanny that puts on the Nappies for me! How about you grow up urself and find a better comeback? Better yet, u can try to ignore my posts, who the f u c k are u?
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Hardunnii(f): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2012
Na wa o
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Wily1Wily: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

Dude, don't hold your breath, Just like your forefathers are still bitching about the biafran war "betrayal" because Yorubas decided to use their God given intellect, its the same way you all will be shocked again!
I am not against you, all what you said are correct. i am 100% in support of Yorubas and OPC, this ultimatum given to all non-Yorubas is a welcome development. happy to see Republic of Ooduduwa and may almighty God guide and prosper this new Nation.
Long Live OPC
Long live Yoruba
Long Live Republic of Oduduwa
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by solomon111(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

I second that dude, Imagine, all they have produced was an illiterate claiming he invented the internet, the fool didn't even graduate from U of M, check all the ivy league schools in the US for example, majority have Yoruba professors in Engineering and science. Freakin backward cannibals, When Nigeria splits, they will definitely be the scape goat.
engineerd:

You are painfully wrong!
The Igbos are naturally gifted technologically.The colonial masters testified to that fact.Even if it is sub-standard due to the failure of the country,it is still a proof of their ingenuity.
Even the chinese produce sub-standard goods up to this day,even though that was the way they started.
The Igbos also has the highest number of Engineering students in the diaspora.
In fact,some of Nigeria's best minds in technology, both at home and abroad are Igbos.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

You are painfully wrong!
The Igbos are naturally gifted technologically.The colonial masters testified to that fact.Even if it is sub-standard due to the failure of the country,it is still a proof of their ingenuity.
Even the chinese produce sub-standard goods up to this day,even though that was the way they started.
The Igbos also has the highest number of Engineering students in the diaspora.
In fact,some of Nigeria's best minds in technology, both at home and abroad are Igbos.
In your dreams. Go on MIT , Princeton, Caltech website, alll the engineering professors are Yoruba, just to name a few. I am in silicon valley and i have never met any Ibo person. Ibos are only after money and don't appreciate Academia, With all the money chasing, they are still not as wealthy as their Yoruba counterparts ( Its a fact!) In Nigeria, the richest are Yorubas and Hausas. And let me correct you about the Ibos having highest number of Engineering students in diaspora? There is nothing furthest from the truth! What? Is it Philip Emeguali or whatever that didnt even graduate from U of M and claims to be the Father of Internet damn, I laugh in ibo!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2012
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by solomon111(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

Rivers state is a heterogenous state ethnically.
The ikwerres are Igbos.Even the present governor is an Igbo man,whether you like it or not.
Besides,this is a threat to both the SS/SE so it is going to be a joint project,even though we all know that either of those regions can successfully handle the yoruba.
Also, Oyo state can never be compared to any of those states i mentioned using any index of development.
It is just some ancient deserted wasteland ruled by thugs and alayes.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Wily1Wily: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
Please my brothers no fighting,
engineerd and Solomon111, no need to quarrel, all should be happy that in 7days a great thing will happen in Yorubaland. Let come together and congratulate and wish them the best of Luck.
engineerd, be happy you are going to leave this mess call Nigeria in 7day, i am happy for the Yorubas
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
solomon111:

Rivers state is a heterogenous state ethnically.
The ikwerres are Igbos.Even the present governor is an Igbo man,whether you like it or not.
Besides,this is a threat to both the SS/SE so it is going to be a joint project,even though we all know that either of those regions can successfully handle the yoruba.
Also, Oyo state can never be compared to any of those states i mentioned using any index of development.
It is just some ancient deserted wasteland ruled by thugs and alayes.
OK.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

Yeap i do actually. U will be shocked to know your mom is my Nanny that puts on the Nappies for me! How about you grow up urself and find a better comeback? Better yet, u can try to ignore my posts, who the f u c k are u?

No way! i wont ignore your post cos it shows u as a person with no moral training.You should be somewhere in a plantation full of Bananas meant for Chimpazies like u
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
Ozin:

No way! i wont ignore your post cos it shows u as an slowpoke with no moral training.You should be somewhere in a plantation full of Bananas meant Chimpazies like u
Ode, i won't bother with u again, u probably haven't achieved anything in your life u half baked nitwit! Olori ibu oshi. Gbogo Idile e lo ma jo ni inu inaa!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
Ozin:

No way! i wont ignore your post cos it shows u as an slowpoke with no moral training.You should be somewhere in a plantation full of Bananas meant Chimpazies like u
Its Chimpanzee not Chimpazies! Dang, so much for grade 2 education!
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

In your dreams. Go on MIT , Princeton, Caltech website, alll the engineering professors are Yoruba, just to name a few. I am in silicon valley and i have never met any Ibo person. Ibos are only after money and don't appreciate Academia, With all the money chasing, they are still not as wealthy as their Yoruba counterparts ( Its a fact!) In Nigeria, the richest are Yorubas and Hausas. And let me correct you about the Ibos having highest number of Engineering students in diaspora? There is nothing furthest from the truth! What? Is it Philip Emeguali or whatever that didnt even graduate from U of M and claims to be the Father of Internet damn, I laugh in ibo!

lol @ working at silicon valley  shocked shocked grin grin.  These coons no go kpai person with their unrelenting comedy.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bandit C.:

lol @ working at silicon valley  shocked shocked grin grin.  These coons no go kpai person with their unrelenting comedy.
And why is that surprising Coon? see monkey dey talk. i don't need to prove a fact to you, I am well and alive and a player in silicon valley by Gods' grace, i dont see any of you cannibals creating anything here,
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

Its Chimpanzee not Chimpazies! Dang, so much for grade 2 education!

and now he wants to call out another on grammar?! Don't even go there or i would refer back to your grammatically embarrassing posts on this very thread. Lol.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
engineerd:

Ode, i won't bother with u again, u probably haven't achieved anything in your life u half baked nitwit! Olori ibu oshi. Gbogo Idile e lo ma jo ni inu inaa!

Awon idi ile awon ebi e ni ode,Were lo fun iya re loyun ti won fi bi e.
Re: All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR by Yeske2(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2012
As usual NL ethnic warriors at thier best, una get time. Thank God all starts and ends up here. The two greatest groups in Nigeria always show casing thier stupidity on NL when we ain't sure if the story is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest / See The Road Constructed By Peter Obi In Onitsha Without Toll Gate / Sanusi: Reduction Of Political Appointees, Not For Sack Of Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.