Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username (2128 Views)

How Can I Change My Username?? / How To Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by EfeEkarume(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
Goodday Mr Oluwaseun Orewa, I want to use this opportunity to first of all say a very big thank you for what you've done for Nigerians living here and abroad. With this site, one can know what's going on all over the world, as large as it seem to be. I'm very grateful Mr Seun. Welldone. I wish to request for a favour from you, --- MyUsername --- I would want to change it, I've not asked for anything too much, I took a cue from my online friend who told me to just lay it down as a request to you, that you're always willing to help. My present Username is EfeEkarume, I would want it changed to dj5naira. Thanks for everything Seun. God bless you and your family!!!
Re: Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by bolame: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
what does username matter n if you really want to change it why dont you sign up with the new username dj5naira
Re: Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by EfeEkarume(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
bolame:

what does username matter n if you really want to change it why dont you sign up with the new username dj5naira

Perfect question! Thanks for the advice anyway.
Re: Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by faithodu: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
Good day Mr Oluwaseun Orewa. Pls, I want to change my username to a new name and I don't know how to go about it. Kindly assist me. I was advised to post it as a request to you, that you're always willing to help. My present Username is faithodu and I would want it changed to pearl. Thanks a bunch Seun.
Re: Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by FOLLEY20(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Pls oga seun, kindly help me to change my user name from "FOLLEY20" to "Omo-Jesus." Thanks.
Re: Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by GIYAZZ(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dj5naira tongue

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pls OGA seun, I am new on naira land. Can u help me 2 change my user name 4rm urtentic to nk4real964. I will b very grateful, if my request is granted. Thanks and God bless u. Waiting 4 ur reply
Re: Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by Oyiboman69: 1:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Oga seun osewa...please kindly change my username from oyiboman69 to kekeman,I have to make a daily update. Thanks
Re: Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by Ucee1999: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oyiboman69:
Oga seun osewa...please kindly change my username from oyiboman69 to kekeman,I have to make a daily update. Thanks

Lol
Re: Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by Ekapresh(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pls i also want to change my username from Ekapresh to Mhizta Smart[color=]Pls i also want to change my username from Ekapresh to Mhizta Smart[/color]Pls i also want to change my username from Ekapresh to Mhizta Smart coolPls i also want to change my username from Ekapresh to Mhizta Smart[color=]
Re: Mr Seun, Please I Want To Change My Username by FavourfigureM(f): 4:20pm On Feb 06
Hello please am new here, i want to change my username from favourfigureM to favor francis, please kindly respond to me on how i can go about it.?

(1) (Reply)

Taxi /car Hire Service (portharcourt) / Why Do Women Thigh/laps Appear Bigger And Larger Than Men's / My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.