Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Our President Will Soon Become A Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our President Will Soon Become A Hero (14695 Views)

Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
Someone share this with me which i will like to share with you people. It was learnt from realiable source that JEG will soon become a hero. Only time will tell. According to the source, JEG problem started before he won the primaries in which there are alot of conditions giving him by strong pdp stalwalt in order to win election so that knowing that he comes from niger delta and he can block many of their sources of wealth if he did win. The source said issue of subsidy removal is part of it so that that is the easy way to get some money spent on election back. But the source said jonathan trying to play smart here knowingfully that if and if he does that, there will be protest all around against it there by putting preasure on him to reverse it. They know he wanted to build refineries by all means which can even reduce the price lesser than 65 which they dont want. But all the strong guys want to make money before he succeed via fuel hike. The source said why do you think the govs of pdp kept quiet? And some even treaten to sack some of their workers if they protest?
He said that is why people like dangote and pdp leadership went to visit tambuwal secretly but blew open to convince the house not to revert it.
He said that is why people like oshomale advised JEG to not revert to 65 so that the labour will continue to heat up nigeria and after everything, it will be resource control aggitation which they think will reduce the rate at which the corrupt leaders in the state levels operate. He said that labour will never back out as they have JEG support inwardly so that more preasures will be on cabals to eventually succomb to preasure. With this, JEG will be able to plan with his team to perfom better, Making him hero in the next 3 years. Who knows, all this is to give opposition a strong will for 2015: He finally said that labour will not protest across the country again from monday, but will start street canival accross the nation just like that of lagos to reduce stress and to gather strong crowd in order to be stronger. Only time will tell. The person is an in house and cant tell lie. So dont critizise me o .lets wait and see.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by alexleo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
The person that told u is an in house? How?
Is it in labour or in FG that he is an inner caucus?
Hmmm Niigerians and their moonlight tales. Lets watch and see how the hold thing unfolds.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Ufeolorun(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
Lol!
Comedy presidency.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by efisher(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
AsoWood!
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by highland(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2012
For Niger delta people only.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
the sort of beer parlour rumours the gej muppets thrive on

when they are not running round yelling plot plot plot
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by marocguy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Mobinga: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2012
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by mikuz(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2012
well,
lets keep our fingers crossed.
This mumu president might not be all the foolish.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
All i can say is this, Let's give this man a Chance, don't criticize me because i am not experiencing the subsidy, but i believe Nigeria is subject to change it may take more than one leader, but let the foundation be dug first.

Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by lafuria1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hahaha, ok no wahala, so gej is using us to act movie? All those broadcast too na decoy, I just hope his hero plan includes dealing with bokoharam. Let GEJ knw dat it is now beyond subsidy, wats his plan on corruption? Abeg he shld adjust his hero plan o.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by doctokwus: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2012
Reminds me of those illiterate militants they recruited in bayelsa state to protest in favour of subsidy removal
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Thatdave(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
whatever happens GEJ has the last punch.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by CuteTj(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
This theory just makes GEJ look more like a puppet. It doesnt add up at all.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by JUO(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
My brother your word is true
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by sammyimsu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
PROJECT TOPICS AND THE MATERIALS FOR STUDENTS VISIT: www.myprojecttopics.com/service.html
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by studyineu: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
You all that voted for GEJ knows that he is a wise man with a vision before you voted him. Do you think that the wiseness is now foolishness? Why regret voting for Him?
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
nawa 4 dis kind hero plan wey security issue no dey ohh cheesy
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by JUO(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2012
Reminds me of those illiterate militants they recruited in bayelsa state to protest in favour of subsidy removal
they were given 10k in warri is 4.5k
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Sarpino: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
Like the man is smart enough to come up and implement a complicated strategy like that.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by 4gkevin: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2012
I have taken stand since the election time by voting His excellency, Jonathan. Forward ever back ward never
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hiss
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by lifestyle1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
UncleDumo:

All i can say is this, Let's give this man a Chance, don't criticize me because i am not experiencing the subsidy, but i believe Nigeria is subject to change it may take more than one leader, but let the foundation be dug first.

When are you relocating back to Nigeria ?  undecided
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
Wishful thinking. . .what about those who have lost their lives in these protests? I bet they are part of his senseless and directionless action as well? Msssssssscccccccccccchhhhheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww - let him stick his heroics where da sun dont shine sir!!!
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by gabreel: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]hi folks ,
[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]subsidy greeting to you.
mukiz you are calling the incumbent president a fool.
it is uncalled for to cast aspersion on the head of state.irrespective of the situation, i believe time will always tell for him to remain all to go. but he does not deserve, derogatory words like that of mukiz.
millions of people are reading this site. please don't let us sell the position of the president to the outside world cheaply.
thanks for compliance.    
undecided
[/font][/font][/size][/font][/font][/font][/font]
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Tingles(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2012
If this whole subsidy removal thing is a script, then, Boko Haram is also a script by the same author.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2012
He is an hero already,
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by bio5naim: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
i dey laff oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by rabzy01: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
Is there no internet forum for Niger Delta people? This tale doesnt belong here. So apart from being Mumu, Jona is a first class Zombie? Me, I am waiting for nothing heroic from this shoe-less fisherman.
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Rhea(f): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2012
4bobo:

Someone share this with me which i will like to share with you people. It was learnt from realiable source that JEG will soon become a hero. Only time will tell. According to the source, JEG problem started before he won the primaries in which there are alot of conditions giving him by strong pdp stalwalt in order to win election so that knowing that he comes from niger delta and he can block many of their sources of wealth if he did win. The source said issue of subsidy removal is part of it so that that is the easy way to get some money spent on election back. But the source said jonathan trying to play smart here knowingfully that if and if he does that, there will be protest all around against it there by putting preasure on him to reverse it. They know he wanted to build refineries by all means which can even reduce the price lesser than 65 which they dont want. But all the strong guys want to make money before he succeed via fuel hike. The source said why do you think the govs of pdp kept quiet? And some even treaten to sack some of their workers if they protest?
He said that is why people like dangote and pdp leadership went to visit tambuwal secretly but blew open to convince the house not to revert it.
He said that is why people like oshomale advised JEG to not revert to 65 so that the labour will continue to heat up nigeria and after everything, it will be resource control aggitation which they think will reduce the rate at which the corrupt leaders in the state levels operate. He said that labour will never back out as they have JEG support inwardly so that more preasures will be on cabals to eventually succomb to preasure. With this, JEG will be able to plan with his team to perfom better, Making him hero in the next 3 years. Who knows, all this is to give opposition a strong will for 2015: He finally said that labour will not protest across the country again from monday, but will start street canival accross the nation just like that of lagos to reduce stress and to gather strong crowd in order to be stronger. Only time will tell. The person is an in house and cant tell lie. So dont critizise me o .lets wait and see.

It sounds like your inside source may have been this: http://www.momentng.com/en/news/5936/how-n50bn-intended-bribe-forced-jonathan-to-ignore-the-advice-by-pdp.html
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by ochukoccna: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
Serpentine GEJ who lied on TV about zoning is a hero?
GEJ who is clueless on BH&security
1 who has emptied d treasury?
Re: Our President Will Soon Become A Hero by Orikinla(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2012
Poster, how old are you? 7?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience / Supreme Court Judges Accused Of Corruption Step Down / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.