Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! (2152 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement / God and Allah: Are they the same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2012
deols:

Q. 39 who are those forbidden for a woman to marry

olawalebab:

Her Brother
Her Foster brother
Her Father

davidylan:

you forgot to add a christian male.

Sweetnecta:

^^^ By religion christian male, jewish male, hindu male, atheist male, satanist male, etc [size=13pt]are forbidden for Muslim woman[/size].
Otherwise, one must wonder what is the difference between it and zina.

davidylan:

but those are all fine for muslim males? and you wonder why folks argue that islam makes women second class citizens with no brains to think for themselves.

Sweetnecta:

^^ You can keep the hindu and the atheist, etc for yourself, the mikey who takes everything like a vacuum cleaner. [size=18pt]Muslim male is restricted to Jews and Christians[/size] if she is a virgin, a chased as long as muslim woman is not available, being the first for muslim man.

Why is allah particularly interested in his muslim slaves marrying PARTICULARLY from the 2 categories of people he hates the most, despite the hate, violence and revulsion that fills the quran for these people?

Why does Allah not encourage his men to marry atheists, hindus or buddhists to convert them if indeed islam is for everyone?

Very simple - allah cares nothing for the hindus and atheists . . . they, just like muslims, are equal candidates for hell. The devil, in the disguise of allah/islam, is on a mission to destroy the jews (Christ's physical bride) and the christians (Christ's spiritual bride). If you were ever in doubt of the satanic origins of islam, there you have it.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2012
davidylan:

Why is allah particularly interested in his muslim slaves marrying PARTICULARLY from the 2 categories of people he hates the most, despite the hate, violence and revulsion that fills the quran for these people?

Why does Allah not encourage his men to marry atheists, hindus or buddhists to convert them if indeed islam is for everyone?

Very simple - allah cares nothing for the hindus and atheists . . . they, just like muslims, are equal candidates for hell. The devil, in the disguise of allah/islam, is on a mission to destroy the jews (Christ's physical bride) and the christians (Christ's spiritual bride). If you were ever in doubt of the satanic origins of islam, there you have it.

His Pet Toy is ISLAM !!!
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by goggs(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
@Frosbel: Without the physical Jihad [Kital, harb], we will marry your good women, leaving you woman-less, almost so that you can slowly become extinct. Is this what you guys want, to reach your goal quickly; heaven by either the never to happen rapture or the process your priests are practicing, already?

A beautiful woman who is a a jew or christian is good after Muslim women are already taken. Do you have such women, nna? I have Muslim men for them; Alhamdulillah that we have ability to marry 2, or 3 or 4 and if unable to deal justly marry 1, unlike you people with 1 wife but a tons of girlfriends out there.

darn hypocrites.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Frosbel: Without the physical Jihad [Kital, harb], we will marry your good women, leaving you woman-less, almost so that you can slowly become extinct. Is this what you guys want, to reach your goal quickly; heaven by either the never to happen rapture or the process your priests are practicing, already?

A beautiful woman who is a a jew or christian is good after Muslim women are already taken. Do you have such women, nna? I have Muslim men for them; Alhamdulillah that we have ability to marry 2, or 3 or 4 and if unable to deal justly marry 1, unlike you people with 1 wife but a tons of girlfriends out there.

darn hypocrites.

Lol.

Actually one 'yeye' Muslim guy wanted to marry my sister, she told him where to go and is now married to an Igbo Christian.

In my village out of thousands of beautiful Igbo girls, only 1 married a Muslim and it was a shocker.

Keep deceiving yourself, almost everyone I know ( thousands ) married fellow Christians, so where do you get your stats from, Taqiyya again , aye  grin grin grin
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^^^^^Introduce her to me and she will done. She will be second igbo woman married to goodness in your village, before they start falling for muslim men.

if she can stand the push, let her to come out to the courtyard. whats your village name, ol boy? or you fit remember?
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by DeepSight(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
O come on David, from patriarchal chauvinism to a satanic plot against Jews and Christians? That has to be the grandmother of all conspiracy theories.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^Introduce her to me and she will done. She will be second igbo woman married to goodness in your village, before they start falling for muslim men.

if she can stand the push, let her to come out to the courtyard. whats your village name, ol boy? or you fit remember?

Person wey don marry grin grin

Go and look for your Hijab women, plenty in Pakistan and Iraq, that's if you survive the daily bombing in the process grin
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^^^^^^ igbo is my target land. let me talk to the women in there. ol boy don't be stingy. lol
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
someday you may speak with my wife in authentic igbo language, if you still remember a word in igbo language?
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
Deep Sight:

O come on David, from patriarchal chauvinism to a satanic plot against Jews and Christians? That has to be the grandmother of all conspiracy theories.

see here. . .

Sweetnecta:

darn hypocrites.

the goal could not be more obvious. . . outbreed jews and christians out of existence
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^^^^^^^ i am young, if you have beautiful women in the family, less your personality and are not community chests [the cupboard drawers], let me know and we will invade your compound with good intentions and gifts, not seeking to commit fornication or adultery, but true everlasting marriage that will outlast death, continuing on the other side as houri for their husbands instead of roasting with satan in hell. got it?

is not like you will marry them.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
there are more to mankind than jews and christians.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
i thought mr. davidylan is strong to handle an avalanche. i see that he is crumbling into depression already. i don't want to reduce him to candidate for the couch or 12 steps . . .

so i will let him be. we dont need women from you before you become jumpy with anxiety, ooh man of little faith.

1 Like

Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by goggs(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
In the hadith collection of Tirmithy, Abdullah Ibn Abbas narrates:

A man comes by a town where he has no acquaintances, so he marries for a fixed time depending on his stay in the town, the woman looks after his provisions and prepares his food.

According to Shia scholar Ali Khamenei
“Temporary marriage like permanent marriage, requires a marriage contract. Moreover there is no difference between permanent marriage and temporary marriage except in some aspects of the law, such as there is no divorce in temporary marriage - it terminates with the expiration of the time period. Likewise, neither spouse in a temporary marriage inherits from the other. The temporary marriage contract is as follows: The female says: " I marry myself to you for the specified dowry (mention the amount) and for the specified time period (mention the time period)". Then the man says: "I accept".”

Jesus says a man is but a husband of ONE wife and if he as much as looks at a woman with lust, he has already committed adultery.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 5:15am On Jan 16, 2012
^^^^^^^ since Jesus who never married or Paul who was an eunuch never married, and some of you are married to the church being bride of Jesus, though they are men, we in Islam will gladly make your women happy. We make them smile that God has created strong men, men with samson syndrome.

Muslim men are unlike the hairless male, almost women. We will not let them change their last names. They will not have to work. We will not make them go douch; paying half is not our nature. They may not have to go to the kitchen, if they dont want. All they have to do is love muslim men. They will be taken care of. They definitely will be friends, wives, mothers.

Women are always more than men, and your religion have taken the sweet juice off of you, restricting you to one man one woman. Alhamdulillah, we are on the foot steps of Abraham and will take your excess women from you, safing them from the life of lifelong spinster.

Actually, they will not be girl friends to the muslims, but wives in the homes and thats a good thing. I know a woman whose husband refers to her as "my girl friend" keeping their love at almost as if they just got married.

Let muslim men help the christian women to be true women, while you christian men are struggling to handle just one.

Allahluyah equals to Yah Allahu.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by vedaxcool(m): 5:31am On Jan 16, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Let muslim men help the christian women to be true women, while you christian men are struggling to handle just one.

Allahluyah equals to Yah Allahu.

LOl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, sweetnecta you go kill persin oh! handle daveedi gently, I am beginning to pity him! undecided

Deep Sight:

well you can see what we muslims are suppose to diagnose and treat over the net!
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by goggs(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
sweetnecta is either confused or in a big hurry. Read your post again carefully and tell me if it makes sense.

instead of leading a moderate life you are talking of samson like men, lust and all the naughtyness that goes with it. Is your belief all about intimacy? Ah!

how many times have you been married. Mutah wise?
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^ This is my way of rubbishing you. Sometime there is truth in a joke; its called the punch line.

If I give you hindu women and i take off from your community the excess women so that they will not be old hags without mates, is that not goodness all the time?

You are a one wife husband. And if you are divorced from her, neither one of you if fit for any marriage, again. We say to her, her life does not have to end at 23 or thereabout because your gods saddle you with burdens restricting you with heavy duty stray jackets.

Your women do not have to suffer along with you. We in Islam give them a way out, that is wholesome, natural and no human in his or right mind can find in it any evil.

Oh. I am neither in a hurry nor marry for marrying sake. I pace masef because marriage is for ever.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Pampers: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
I wonder y reasonable pple attend to threads created by a bunch of empty barels! Uhh.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
goggs:

sweetnecta is either confused or in a big hurry. Read your post again carefully and tell me if it makes sense.

instead of leading a moderate life you are talking of samson like men, lust and all the naughtyness that goes with it. Is your belief all about intimacy? Ah!

how many times have you been married. Mutah wise?

Show me a Muslim who makes sense, religiously speaking , and I will show you a pig that can fly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^^ Take us to your village [bush man] and you will see visible improvement because all the beautiful things there will be more beautiful.

You eat pig. No?
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by goggs(m): 1:12am On Jan 18, 2012
sweetnecta, your English reminds me of a certain first lady! grin

You don't make sense at all. Write slowly and always read your posts carefully. Don't go rushing to eulogise people without thinking through what you want to say.

Free advice. wink

1 Like

Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Sweetnecta: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^ You are correct. I am from her generation so we have this umbrerra in common. Happy? Good. The most important thing is that you get the idea of my post. I am sure you got it so much that you have to get angry with me as a christian since i oppose your opinion of God, His Messengers and Prophets which include Jesus. When I am on Nairaland, I am also on many other issues. So I sometimes get distracted and since NL is just a thing meant for my fun of the day, I come out as I do; Truth as I know it [with reason], emotional at times, along with the fun of just letting off steam, without hurting anyone.

Enjoy. You may learn something at the end of this whole nairaland thing.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by goggs(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^ You are correct. I am from her generation so we have this umbrerra in common. Happy? Good. The most important thing is that you get the idea of my post. I am sure you got it so much that you have to get angry with me as a christian since i oppose your opinion of God, His Messengers and Prophets which include Jesus. When I am on Nairaland, I am also on many other issues. So I sometimes get distracted and since NL is just a thing meant for my fun of the day, I come out as I do; Truth as I know it [with reason], emotional at times, along with the fun of just letting off steam, without hurting anyone.

Enjoy. You may learn something at the end of this whole nairaland thing.

You obviously didn't take my advice.  sad

But, its a free world.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by deols(f): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
these christians are confused oh!

sometime ago, they said we worship the sun. Another said it is d kaaba. then, one came to say light and anoda said a pre existing arabian god.

one lie after the other. very shameless lot.
Re: Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is! by Eklektika(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2012
Dis is just Religious rable rousing. Courtsey n gud manners demands d@ u dnt denigr8 anybdy's blifs.@davidylan, no mata hw 'ryt' u fink u r,itznt ryt 2 put dwn som1else's blifs,so here'z a yellow card 4 u. Yet tho,part of gud manners demand d@ u put ur ideas across in a manner dat iz civil n witout rancor or virulence. So @sweetnecta,here'z a yellow card 4 u also. Case dismissed!

(1) (Reply)

Rescuing Ex-muslims: Leaving Islam / Urgent Info Needed On Mica In Lagos / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.