Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

So Pathetic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Pathetic (3280 Views)

Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! / (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! / My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
Its so ridiculous these days that both nigerian men and black american men be arguing and fighting over themselves about who white women tend to prefer.Its common seeing nigerian men based abroad writing blogs and giving reasons why white women prefer they nigerian men over black american men.You had hear a nigerian arguin that white women prefer them because they are good fathers and they are not dead beat daddies like black american men and u would hear black american men also arguing that white women prefer them over nigerian and african men because they black american men have bigger manhoods,they are more lightskinned and blah blah blah.Blackmen look up to white women for vindication.This is so sad and pathetic.It could be what really is affecting blackmen is neo slavery and neo colonialism trauma.Blackmen and especially nigerian men look at white women as covet prices that they need to steal from white men so as to punish white men for slavery and colonialism.The blackman suffers from extreme low self esteem and he looks up to a white woman to get elevated up to a respectable status and it doesnt matter if the white woman has a pasty nasty skin,with a big long nose(pinoqio) and a body like that of an inflated ameoba.
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 15, 2012
LOL it is pathetic!

Blackmen and especially nigerian men look at white women as covet prices that they need to steal from white men so as to punish white men for slavery and colonialism

but did you just say NIGERIAN MEN CLAIM TO STEAL WHITE WOMEN FROM WHITE MEN FOR SLAVERY AND COLONIALISM?!! HAHAAA! grin i can understand AA idi0ts saying that but Nigerian? Nigeria was a major playing in SELLING slaves.  lipsrsealed

anyway share the links to these "blogs" nau.  grin
Re: So Pathetic by AfroBlue(m): 1:57am On Jan 15, 2012
WW make it their business learn how to get to a BM's heart o  grin

How to Make Egusi Soup

http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-Make-Egusi-Soup-304227482

Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2012
*edited. . . tongue
brothers are getting sorrier and sorrier by the minute.
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 15, 2012
Afro_Blue:

WW make it their business learn how to get to a BM's heart o grin

How to Make Egusi Soup

http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-Make-Egusi-Soup-304227482

bro is there table for two? cheesy
Re: So Pathetic by seedord247(m): 2:42am On Jan 15, 2012
tom28:

bro is there table for two? cheesy

Please make it table for 3. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

Please make it table for 3. tongue lipsrsealed
guy na only two poundi there dere cheesy
no xtra mouth needed cheesy
Re: So Pathetic by Mynd44: 3:13am On Jan 15, 2012
Swallu is an AA who is pissed off that both Nigerian and Black American men don't pay her attention so she runs all over NL looking for sympaty. I almost feel for her.
Re: So Pathetic by tellwisdom: 3:15am On Jan 15, 2012
[size=15pt]Omo. make una bone topic, eat SEMO jor angry angry[/size]
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd swallu is NOT AA.
let's not spread lies.
Re: So Pathetic by tellwisdom: 3:20am On Jan 15, 2012
Skin, Can we romance?? and i meant it undecided undecided
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

Swallu is an AA who is pissed off that both Nigerian and Black American men don't pay her attention so she runs all over NL looking for sympaty. I almost feel for her.
AA or not swallu has issues but then i cant deny that some of his threads are really funny like that green card baby thread grin
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
tellwisdom:

Skin, Can we romance?? and i meant it undecided undecided

undecided undecided
i think this is the part where i run! undecided
Re: So Pathetic by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Mynd swallu is NOT AA.
let's not spread lies.
Re: So Pathetic by claremont(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
If this Swallu character is female, I would say that she is in dire need of a good screw from a Nigerian brother! grin
Re: So Pathetic by AfroBlue(m): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
White Women - the ''Less Stress'' Option For Black Men?

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnu1k39NEKg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]
Re: So Pathetic by AfroBlue(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2012
The reason black men leave black women

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRLRXKLhv8M?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]

Why 70% Of Black Women Are Single

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6lrRnOZmg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]
Re: So Pathetic by claremont(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
White ladies all the way!

Swallu is on her own, and will remain on her own! grin
Re: So Pathetic by Mynd44: 12:26am On Jan 16, 2012
The OP is pathetic
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
claremont:

If this Swallu character is female, I would say that she is in dire need of a good screw from a Nigerian brother! grin

why dont you do her the honors?  tongue i would personally pay you to shut her di fucc up!!
im not joking!!

Afro_Blue:

White Women - the ''Less Stress'' Option For Black Men?

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnu1k39NEKg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]

"wit dem flat botty"  grin grin this is definitely a Jamo guy!! KUDOS TO HIM  kiss kiss kiss
he has good points in that video. smiley
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
BWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
the only reason black men gladly date white women is because thats the intelligent decision we have made, and we decided that (at that particular moment) dating a certain white girl would be better than dating a sista. . . . . . . . .and NO, slavery has nothing to do with anything, BEING COMFORTABLE is the real issue here.
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
Very soon there will be a religion for white puzssy worshiper "W.P.W"
Re: So Pathetic by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
I am sure Lefulefu will be the cheif Priest
Re: So Pathetic by AfroBlue(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
[quote author=MsDarkSkin

"wit dem flat botty"  grin grin this is definitely a Jamo guy!! KUDOS TO HIM  kiss kiss kiss
he has good points in that video.  smiley
[quote][/quote]

Golden Globes after party.

Diddy feels up Paris Hilton

dedicated to you Ms. Jamo and all the 9ja protesters

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS741v5SGV8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]
Re: So Pathetic by MrsChima1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
LMAO@White women are the stress free options grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then why are too many WHITE WOMEN creating threads saying they are angry and furious at BLACK MEN for USING AND DUMPING THEM for a BLACK WOMAN? lipsrsealed

I gave that white woman in UK the standing ovation when I found out she bit a BLACK MAN's dick off for cheating on her. I was so proud! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
I swear you're a vampire
Re: So Pathetic by MrsChima1(f): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
You are entitled to your opinion doesn't make it true either.   wink kiss kiss [size=2pt]Did you clean your mess with SuperHead?[/size]
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
I'm not sure. You wanna help?
Re: So Pathetic by MrsChima1(f): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

I'm not sure. You wanna help?

I am busy at the moment. Mr. Cork is available though. wink
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
Afro_Blue:

dedicated to you Ms. Jamo and all the 9ja protesters

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS741v5SGV8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]

kiss kiss grin

lmao@ chima you are RAW!!! grin
Re: So Pathetic by MrsChima1(f): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

kiss kiss grin

lmao@ chima you are RAW!!! grin

GIRL! That's is a piece of what I say offline.

I was watching Court TV last night, a white woman caught her black boyfriend cheating on her with her sister at her house. She was coming home from the doctor that morning and went home earlier than she was expected to. She quietly left the home and went shopping. She came back home pretended everything was cool and cooked a nice dinner. She took a bath with her man and had sex with him.

Fast Forward

The girl testified in court that she poisoned her boyfriend and set him on fire. She did a reenactment of Burning Bed, the movie and smoked a cigarette while she was dialing 911. The lawyer asked her why did she do it, and she said she found out through her doctor that she was infected with HIV and wanted him to pay for it by death.

She also said she hope her sister get it because now she will know not all dicks are clean dicks.

I didn't feel sorry for the dude. Not one bit. grin
Re: So Pathetic by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^sis it's no secret that in the white community here in the states killing spouses is nothing new.
From insurance, to being dumped or just cause it's nothing new here. every race goes through it but they don't play
around. just watch courttv, the ID channel and snapped! tongue

it's like that "curse of the lottery" story of the black dude who won the lotto, left his baby mama and daughter,
got a white girl and thought he was one cloud 9. then guess what happened? the white girl waited until he went to bed one night, then she shot him in his sleep. and paid off some of his friends to help her get rid of the body.

smh. i will see if i can find the article. but i dont feel sorry for nobody but that child he abandoned to live "the life"
with the white girl only to be murdered by the same 'oyinbo toto' he felt was more important than his child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. / She Left Me Without A Reason / A Nairalander Unboxing Iphone7 He Bought For Suzan404, A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.