Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other (2325 Views)

Extremely Urgent Visa Advice!!!! / I Need Help From "Justwise" / Urgent USA Visit Visa Advice - From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2012
I applied for u.k student visa in 2007 and got rejected cos d date of birth on my passport differ with my wace.and my wace cert was siezed,i corrected d passport and appeal but it failed .i have been working since then and now want to reapply but dont know if i have been banned want to cum clean my agent mislead my application
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 15, 2012
Meant my agent spoilt my application and mislead me want to cum clean dis time
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by ADEBYTE: 2:00am On Jan 15, 2012
@alikote.can u pls clarify why in the first place your date of birth on ur waec differ from that on ur passport?was it an delibrate error on ur part?if the error was from waec, u can request a new certicate and a letter from them stating that the error was from them.if not then I will advise as follows

Maintain the date of birth on ur waec and request for another copy from waec such that the new copy matches the one already at the embassay

Get a new passport with the same date of birth

Get an affidavit for age declaration

Above all,u must be able to stand on the ground that the error of the DOB was from the passport office.

U can definitely reapply and I wish you all the best
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2012
Alikote:

I applied for u.k student visa in 2007 and got rejected cos d date of birth on my passport differ with my wace.and my wace cert was siezed,i corrected d passport and appeal but it failed .i have been working since then and now want to reapply but dont know if i have been banned want to precipitate clean my agent mislead my application

How did the DOB mix-up/mistake came about? What explanation did you give in your appeal letter? Considering the fact that you went ahead and changed your passport before sending in the appeal.
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2012
The mistake is from the passport office And my agent wrote it down on d application form.then d appeal jurge said i didnt provide explanation for intentional puting a wrong date of birth on my form that i mislead a visa officer .all my document are real no fake dont know how to resolve did issue need help
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by ADEBYTE: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2012
@alikote. Follow my advice from above and I envisage that u would not have any problem.
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2012
Alikote:

The mistake is from the passport office And my agent wrote it down on d application form.then d appeal jurge said i didnt provide explanation for intentional puting a wrong date of birth on my form that i mislead a visa officer .all my document are real no fake dont know how to resolve did issue need help

The appeal judge is right, its not good enough to say that the mistake is from the passport office because anybody can say that whether true or false.
Getting a letter from the passport office acknowledging their mistake would have been an effective way of proving that you did not intentional trying to mislead the ECO.

Another way of dealing with a case like this is to provide other documents of yours that has the same DOB as your  WAEC. . . documents like birth certificate, your old passport, school certificates to show that your DOB has being consistent in all your documents and that the mistake in your passport is an innocent one and an isolated incident.

You are more likely to be refused a visa again if you re-applied as you have lost the appeal.
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
I included a letter from d passport office ack d mistake and correcting it.also my birth cert was included but didnt provided answer to y i intentional put down a wrong date of birth on my form that d main issue and i dont have an answer my agent just copy my date of birth from my passport when filling d form
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
Alikote:

I included a letter from d passport office ack d mistake and correcting it.also my birth cert was included but didnt provided answer to y i intentional put down a wrong date of birth on my form that d main issue and i dont have an answer my agent just copy my date of birth from my passport when filling d form

Very unfortunate, if you had completed the form yourself you wouldn't have made that mistake. Its one thing to blame the mistake on passport office but making the same mistake on the form could be seen as a deliberate attempt to cheat the system.

Forgive me for being a bit cynical but why did they seized your original WAEC result when the problem was with your passport? Do you know whether your agent might have submitted fake WAEC result on your behalf?
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
d visa officer said on d balance of probability that i wasnt able to pursue my msc couse depit d fact that my picture is on d wace certiface and my university cert and other were return
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by ADEBYTE: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
@alikote. I will not want you to fret urself unnecessarily over this issue. I don't think that u could be refused bases on what had happened in the past. Did u really appeal the decision to refuse u then. U have more chances if u did not appeal then and on the form ,there should be a section asking u why u did not appeal.all u need to state is that u could not get a letter of anormaly from the passport office in time(guess u have 21 days to send back ur appeal)

U can also emphasize that u did not fill ur form urself then and that was why the whole error surfaced.

The issue here is a matter of been able to explain and defend urself.

To be on a safer side, I will advise that u remit some money into the school and ask for the receipt if truly u r going for studies.

Your money would definitely be refunded if at all u r denied visa. I don't think that u could be denied again. All u have to explain is that ur circumstances is changed as it relates to the error on ur DOB
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
Alikote:

d visa officer said on d balance of probability that[b] i wasnt able to pursue my msc couse[/b] depit d fact that my picture is on d wace certiface and my university cert and other were return

That comment can only be made in event that you don't have enough money to cover your fees and maintenance, once the school have accessed your application and gave you an offer its assumed that you are capable of doing that course.

Having your picture on your WAEC result does not mean that its genuine as anything can be forged, they normally seize document when there is a strong suspicion that its fake/forged.

I'm guessing that there are more to the case than you are willing to disclose, i may be wrong though.
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
ADEBYTE:

@alikote. I will not want you to fret urself unnecessarily over this issue. I don't think that u could be refused bases on what had happened in the past. Did u really appeal the decision to refuse u then. U have more chances if u did not appeal then and on the form ,there should be a section asking u why u did not appeal.all u need to state is that u could not get a letter of anormaly from the passport office in time(guess u have 21 days to send back your appeal)

U can also emphasize that u did not fill your form urself then and that was why the whole error surfaced.

The issue here is a matter of been able to explain and defend urself.

To be on a safer side, I will advise that u remit some money into the school and ask for the receipt if truly u r going for studies.

Your money would definitely be refunded if at all u r denied visa. I don't think that u could be denied again. All u have to explain is that your circumstances is changed as it relates to the error on your DOB
I hope you know that lying on visa application form or submitting forged documents attracts 10 years ban? He can't get away by saying that he did not complete the form himself only if he is under 16 years of age. He is 100% responsible for all the info provided in that form whether by himself or an agent did that on his behalf.
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by ADEBYTE: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2012
@justwise.it is very imperative to state here that he can not assume to have been ban for 10 yrs based on what transgressed. For further clarity, he could ascertain if he is actually been banned from applying from the documents handed over to him after his visa interview. I rest my case
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2012
ADEBYTE:

@justwise.it is very imperative to state here that he can not assume to have been ban for 10 yrs based on what transgressed. For further clarity, he could ascertain if he is actually been banned from applying from the documents handed over to him after his visa interview. I rest my case

There is no interview here and since he lost the appeal applying again can only attract another refusal and he will be told that sequence application will also be refused.
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by g4r: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
Justwise and other nairalanders in the house, i will like you to advise me on this issue that have being a serious concern to me.

Am preparing applying for my uk study visa but my concern is that am combining two waec results that contains different age(1981 and 1980). Every other documents contains the correct age(1981) and every effort to correct the waec-GCE that contains the wrong age from waec have proved abortive. Please what should i do in a case like this?
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by ADEBYTE: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
@g4r.I would advise that u put in more effort towards correcting the error. U just stated that all ur effort proved abortive which means u ve not tried enough.try and see if there are people u know that has links to WAEC. I would advice strongly
That u correct the anormally on ur result before any attempt by you to apply for uk visa inorder to avert possible repercursions.

Is it a necessity for u to combine both results?
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2012
g4r:

Justwise and other nairalanders in the house, i will like you to advise me on this issue that have being a serious concern to me.

Am preparing applying for my uk study visa but my concern is that am combining two waec results that contains different age(1981 and 1980). Every other documents contains the correct age(1981) and every effort to correct the waec-GCE that contains the wrong age from waec have proved abortive. Please what should i do in a case like this?

Did you get the admission with the two results?
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
My application was before the point base and had all my finance intact ,noting was forge and had an unconditonal offer deposite paid it high tech sci msc so cant even survive forging doc cos u be found out by the school
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2012
Alikote:

My application was before the point base and had all my finance intact ,noting was forge and had an unconditonal offer deposite paid it high tech sci msc so cant even survive forging doc cos u be found out by the school

Yes Point Base System started in 2008 but your case got nothing to do with PBS.
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by SuzanaTania: 12:57am On Nov 25, 2012
justwise:

Yes Point Base System started in 2008 but your case got nothing to do with PBS.
Please help
I applied for tier 4 student visa and on 2 questions by mistake wrote No I should have said yes and as the result i am banned for 10 years please tell me what to d.
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2012
SuzanaTania:
Please help
I applied for tier 4 student visa and on 2 questions by mistake wrote No I should have said yes and as the result i am banned for 10 years please tell me what to d.

What question did you mistakenly say 'no'? Explain what happened?
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by fittty(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by SuzanaTania: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2012
justwise:

What question did you mistakenly say 'no'? Explain what happened?
I was once refused upon entery to uk although i had 2 years visit visa the uk boarder agency suspectted me that i will enter and stay for good any way at the time i did not apeal because of short notice and i was not well i re applied for visa and i got it this time i am asked have you ever being refused entery upon arrival i sad no and have you being removed i said no for both answeres i should have said yes ...... I did a mistake because in my previous application i have said yes this time i said no please please tell me what to do thank you so much
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by SuzanaTania: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2012
SuzanaTania:
I was once refused upon entery to uk although i had 2 years visit visa the uk boarder agency suspectted me that i will enter and stay for good and i was removed , at the time i did not apeal because of short notice and i was not well i re applied for visa and i got it after this entery refusal but i have re applied for a new visa recently as tier 4
this time i am asked have you ever being refused entery upon arrival i sad no and have you being removed i said no for both answeres i should have said yes ...... I did a mistake because in my previous application i have said yes this time i said no please please tell me what to do thank you so much
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2012
SuzanaTania:
I was once refused upon entery to uk although i had 2 years visit visa the uk boarder agency suspectted me that i will enter and stay for good any way at the time i did not apeal because of short notice and i was not well i re applied for visa and i got it this time i am asked have you ever being refused entery upon arrival i sad no and have you being removed i said no for both answeres i should have said yes ...... I did a mistake because in my previous application i have said yes this time i said no please please tell me what to do thank you so much

That 'mistake' carries 10yrs ban for sure, were you given the right to appeal or go for administrative review?
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by SuzanaTania: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2012
yes I am given the right to do an Administrative review do you know how much is my chancess I just forgot I have submitted previous applications and has stated the fact this time I forgot .please advice
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by justwise(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2012
SuzanaTania: yes I am given the right to do an Administrative review do you know how much is my chancess I just forgot I have submitted previous applications and has stated the fact this time I forgot .please advice

I can't tell you what your chances are because i don't know. Your faith lies with the review officer who will go through your case and decide if the ECO was right to refuse you a visa and the 10yrs ban.

All you can do now is to complete the review form and submit then hope for the best.
Re: Urgent U.k Student Visa Advice,justwise,vjustic And Other by SuzanaTania: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
thank you yes I am doing the Admin review but do you think they will belive me that I forgot this time

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Abuja From Ibadan / How Fraudsters Has Dented The Image Of Nigerian Abroad? / Sequel - Nigerians Are Not Suffering In UK Stop Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.