Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos! (1446 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick / How To Download Youtube Videos / How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos! by wrecksfurd(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2012
Hello Everyone,
GotCLIP Downloader is a FREE desktop utility that allows users to download videos from sites likes Youtube with one click.
Features:
*Saves video from personal pages, blogs, communities and other sites.
*If a page contains more than one video clip, GotCLIP will download all clips automatically with maximum possible speed!
*GotCLIP allows you to pause and resume paused downloads at any time. Resuming will be useful if your internet connection is broken during download.
*Software is 100% FREE and clean, no spyware or malware installed.
Download link: http://youtubeclips.tk
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos! by nikky5(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
thanks and God bless.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos! by owokudi(m): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2012
Thumb up for you. Thanks
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 16, 2012
@OP
if anyone has to install a software on their computer to download Youtube vids then that is DEFINITELY NOT the easiest way.

depending on what browser you use, simply use the right addon, ET VOILA!
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos! by wrecksfurd(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@OP
if anyone has to install a software on their computer to download Youtube vids then that is DEFINITELY NOT the easiest way.

depending on what browser you use, simply use the right addon, ET VOILA!

If you think my method isn't an easy one, that's for you! I'm happy there are some other people it helped.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Gsm Number Generating Software Now: / Mini Importation Business Guide Start Today With as low as 11k. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.