Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria (1028 Views)

From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex / Dangote Cement At The Cheapest Price For End Users And Retailers In 2013 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria by RealMccoy1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
I am representing a company that manufacture and distribute new engineered premium automatic toilet sit and are a great hygienic and comfortable alternative to rough toilet papers. This product is easily attachable and detachable from any two piece standard toilet bowl. All the accessories are included such as hoses, connectors, etc. The self-installation takes 10 to 15 minutes and does not require any special tools other than a normal screw driver. Say bye bye to tissue paper and welcome this easy to use water pressure feces cleaner. I am in need of builder material retailers and property management company that ones to add value to their real estate. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT gloreminvestment@gmail.com or 8325103731 (US).
Re: New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria by tolase220(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
How can u demonstrate it? Video or one - on -one?
Re: New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria by spyder880(m): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
I always welcome new technology and will like to install one of these in my house, and then use it to showcase for some of my clients to buy them. This seat will be good also for my visitors toilet, people will be talking about it outside. I like to be among the first to use new tech.
Re: New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria by Phopades: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
plz kindly upload d pix of d product!
Re: New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria by Phopades: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2012
Plz send d pix of d green technology to my mail:dilicioux@gmail.com
Re: New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria by RealMccoy1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
I will definitely upload a picture for your viewing pleasure. Those that are interested are you into building materials sales, real estate,home owner or rental and property developers? If so, this technology will be for you. At SPIDER, I have seen your work on nairaland and would like to give you one for trial to boost your clients . Thanks for commenting,please give the pen flying. my email is emma_nd@yahoo.com or the one listed on the very first thread. I will be visiting Nigeria May and If you will be in Abuja area and would be interested for demonstration, please let me know.
Re: New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria by RealMccoy1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
I do apologies for the grammatical errors,like seat instead of sit grin
Re: New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria by RealMccoy1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2012
I am attaching a picture of my paperless toilet seat that is now eliminating the use of toilet papers.

Re: New Green Technology Replacing Toilet Paper Need Retailers In Nigeria by RealMccoy1(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2012
Traditional prices for retailers and between $150 to 350 but those buying multiple bulk get huge discount. Remember we are shipping from the US and the distance add up with the price. grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Plots Land For Sale @ Vgc Near Eleganza Plaza Facing Express Road / Paradise Hills Estate Airport Road Abuja >call For Inspection +23481647233394 / A Plot Of Land (Corner Piece) For Sale, At Ibeju-Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.