Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? (7804 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Baby Are Cute , Nigerian Sisters Are Attractive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 4:17am On Jan 18, 2012
Religious différence

I bet a muslim Man Will treat you better than an average Christian

maybe, maybe not.

its an individual thing, not a general one, and i believe you meant to address TOH.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Jenifa1: 4:19am On Jan 18, 2012
no one noticed the eyeshadow, brow pencil and lip balm?
seems like he was in a circus show. I would put money in his hat for being cute.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 18, 2012
I'd still ban.g that.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 4:24am On Jan 18, 2012
Onila is small confused Igbo girl I bet if she CAN kiss a  Saudi Guy like she stated what Will

Prévent her from dating a Nigerian Guy with tribal marks
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:25am On Jan 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'd still ban.g that.
Wagbayi hin kekaiscene go bedttttt,omo to loju lehin omode agba for hersef mo ki e dele oooo.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 4:28am On Jan 18, 2012
now if you ask me yes I might be uncomfortable at first if he approaches me

cant say for sure but i doubt i personally would have a problem in such a situation.

i saw someone like that once and was simply glad to see a fellow yoruba [with instant recognition, lol]. We chatted a bit and that was that.

but generally, such people might tend to be rather traditional and this comes with a lot of things which might preclude hastily entering into a relationship.

besides, both families would likely object.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 4:31am On Jan 18, 2012
Jenifa_:

no one noticed the eyeshadow, brow pencil and lip balm?
seems like he was in a circus show. I would put money in his hat for being cute.

i'm not sure that was makeup.

his eyes are deep set and he's handsome. I dont think he shaped his brows though it looks that way.

however, in general he looks too religious.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 4:33am On Jan 18, 2012
Honestly would you turn down a  descent Yoruba Guy just because his faith or tribal marks

You guys ' re worse than boko haram when it comes to fanatism
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by isalegan2: 4:41am On Jan 18, 2012
Honestly I've seen a lot of disgraceful threads on NL, but this takes the cake.  And it took a non-Nigerian "Arab Boy" to even talk sense into these people.  Shameful. Spitting on your own culture.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 4:46am On Jan 18, 2012
^^no need to involve or quote araboy in this matter.

he dances to his own drum.

so far, we're all assuming the man is nigerian.

there's no actual evidence showing he is.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 4:46am On Jan 18, 2012
La Palm d' Or goes to the Yoruba crew lead by  Tpia and Co
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:48am On Jan 18, 2012
tpia@:

cant say for sure but i doubt i personally would have a problem in such a situation.

i saw someone like that once and was simply glad to see a fellow yoruba [with instant recognition, lol]. We chatted a bit and that was that.

but generally, such people might tend to be rather traditional and this comes with a lot of things which might preclude hastily entering into a relationship.

besides, both families would likely object.
Recognition u no yeye pikin,yep ur points are valid u right about the traditional aspect,Its almost certain judging from the tribal marks dat culture and beliefs plays a big role in his family setting.It is also wrong to judge at a glance,as it might be something the family practiced way bck, who knows it may not be in practice anymore.I wouldn't condemn his culture but if its something I fully disagree with I wud opt out and stay buddies (d guy fine na lol).
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 4:50am On Jan 18, 2012
Araboy:

Honestly would you turn down a  descent Yoruba Guy just because his faith or tribal marks

i'm not of the starry eyed group who believe love conquers all.

no it doesnt.

its not a question of can i accept a yoruba guy of different faith [i already said tribal marks arent that big a deal if he's from a God fearing, christian background]. Its a question of can the guy himself accept me. If he doesnt mind my SUism [ask someone what this means], then why not.

You guys ' re worse than boko haram when it comes to fanatism

the analogy is in very bad taste. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 4:54am On Jan 18, 2012
Recognition u no yeye pikin,yep your points are valid u right about the traditional aspect,Its almost certain judging from the tribal marks dat culture and beliefs plays a big role in his family setting.It is also wrong to judge at a glance,as it might be something the family practiced way bck, who knows it may not be in practice anymore.I wouldn't condemn his culture but if its something I fully disagree with I wud opt out and stay buddies (d guy fine na lol).

true that, true that.

the funny thing is his family might actually be very picky about who he dates.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 4:58am On Jan 18, 2012
Tpia you think I m Nigerian LOL

Ask those nlers who met me in person

I m 100% Arab and proud but I m neither fanatic or close minded like

Some of you here
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 5:03am On Jan 18, 2012
^^why would i think you're nigerian when you've clearly said you're arab.

and so far i havent seen anything to contradict that in your posts.

neither do i think anyone is disturbing you from dating whoever you want to date, so drop the sobfest.

not everyone is going to say yes to your proposals- that's life and get with the program.

waka pass the ones who dont agree and focus on the ones who do.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:11am On Jan 18, 2012
^If d guys family is picky den mo sori gan d bobo can she kini he can "galang" b asha jamo grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 5:13am On Jan 18, 2012
Did I ever propose to you or anyone you know ?

Just wanna know
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Jenifa1: 5:16am On Jan 18, 2012
Araboy:

La Palm d' Or goes to the Yoruba crew lead by  Tpia and Co

my husband, what are you saying about yoruba people?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2012
Did I ever propose to you or anyone you know ?

certainly not me, dont know about others.

neither do i know who you know talkless which ones you proposed to.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 5:27am On Jan 18, 2012

i think he says they're not muslim enough.

i wonder why TOH quit the thread as soon as he stalked her here.

see how he dey even fear to mention her name.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by freecocoa(f): 5:28am On Jan 18, 2012
For those saying the dude is yoruba,just want to say that guy my be igbira or nupe,na dem dey get that kind mark well well. How come the guy no fine for my eyes?hmm.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:30am On Jan 18, 2012
Araboy:

Religious différence 

I bet a muslim Man Will treat you better than an average Christian except

why are you looking for a fight?  

and why are you speaking on behalf of all Muslim men?  

Seeing that I was raised in Ibadan Im quite sure I can tell you more about Yoruba Muslims than you can. You being arab doesnt mean you can speak for all Muslim males esp Naija ones.

Fighting with women. How disappointing.  undecided

I expect that from the igbo boys  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:31am On Jan 18, 2012
Jenifa_:

Rofl yall married? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by tpia5: 5:32am On Jan 18, 2012
If d guys family is picky den mo sori gan d bobo can she kini he can "galang" b asha jamo

not every family wants some fancy schmancy poptart who will be looking down her nose at any speck of dust in every corner.

or the type wey go dey blow unnecessary grammer wey no get itumo.

yorubas say okele gbigbe pel'alafia.

seriously though, the guy probably has his own circle sha.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by jaybee3(m): 5:34am On Jan 18, 2012
People from Oyo/Ogbomosho where 'em lines are mostly known to come from aren't mostly muslims.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by freecocoa(f): 5:36am On Jan 18, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Fighting with women. How disappointing.  undecided

I expect that from the igbo boys  grin
You don carry come o,we don't do that here,leave am for politics section abeg.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:38am On Jan 18, 2012
jay bee:

People from Oyo/Ogbomosho where 'em lines are mostly known to come from aren't mostly muslims.

I no gree!  grin

Tpia I agree. His family is most likely traditional. people are saying "maybe that was back in the day", abeg the dude looks to be about late 20s, how long ago is that, if they can do something like that in mere 80s, I find it hard to believe their mindset has changed. I mentioned Mulsimah cos the ones i know of in Ibdan o, have husbands/wives around picked out while the kids are still young so the girl wouldnt have much of a choice in the matter.

People getting all sensitive and ish  undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:39am On Jan 18, 2012
freecocoa, you're not a dude so make I hear word. I have nothing but love for the NL women, all of them. every bloody tribe.

Now the guys are a whole different matter and if I wanna look for their trouble I shall.  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:45am On Jan 18, 2012
freecocoa:

For those saying the dude is yoruba,just want to say that guy my be igbira or nupe,na dem dey get that kind mark well well. How come the guy no fine for my eyes?hmm.
different strokes for different folks,but me thinks u get apollo sha.Look well na glucose u dey see so fine buoyyyyy

@tpia
I won't doubt if d guy has his own circle, have u heard of a Uk based guy called Lekan kamson if u get time find him on FB dats if u into stuff like dat sha(am not lol),dat dude aint endowed or anything but u will be amazed to y babes go gaga for him,he's aura does d job.Y I referenced dat dude b say he might have d same aura as dis guy posted here,In Lekan's circle he's spoilt for choice dis guinea fowl laughing wud die to touch his garment shedddiot!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by Araboy(m): 5:49am On Jan 18, 2012
@My wifey Jeni I have nothing but love to Yoruba but I don't have to agree with them always

@ tpia I don't know what u talking about I dunno who ' s  this ToH u kept refering to ?  
@ Thief of heart   I m not fighting u shld know better
why u even alluded to me as girl fighter like your

Femelette friend reality
Re: Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? by freecocoa(f): 5:50am On Jan 18, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

freecocoa, you're not a dude so make I hear word. I have nothing but love for the NL women, all of them. every bloody tribe.

Now the guys are a whole different matter and if I wanna look for their trouble I shall.  cheesy
How are you sure I'm not a dude? undecided Anyways na you know so carry go.

@Paddy,I go use fuel wash my face come look the pishure again,maybe I go see the amsoneness after that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Has Operation To Remove 36kg Testicle (pictured) / Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos / Help..my Guy Joystick Is Too Big ,am Scared..it Paining Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.