Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,565 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Can A Lost Waec Certificate Be Recovered - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can A Lost Waec Certificate Be Recovered (2374 Views)

Remedy For Lost Waec Certificate / How Can I Get My Lost WAEC GCE / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lost Waec Certificate Be Recovered by Gettolove(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2007
I want to know if it is possible for waec to re issue another certificate to someone who has misplaced his/her own?

tHAnkX

1 Like

Re: Can A Lost Waec Certificate Be Recovered by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2007
yes and no.i lost mine also, and i've gone through all the rigours or a recovery but the best you can get is a confirmation to be sent to the office that needs it.stressful really embarassed
Re: Can A Lost Waec Certificate Be Recovered by Gettolove(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2007
thankx
Re: Can A Lost Waec Certificate Be Recovered by stanuka: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2007
Regarding to the re-issuing of west african examinations council(WAEC)is 100% possible if only you can meet the condtions involve in the lobbying.

Meanwhile, 1)you have all the necessary prove that you truely sat for the exam
2)if you can afford the money involve
3)you must have a photocopy of such result for easier identification.
4)lastly,it will cost you the sum of 30k which 80% deposit must be made before commencement.
5)for more info mail stanukaaa2@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Is Abia State Aptitude Test Form On Sell / Any Nitda Scholarship 2014/2015 News? / Did You Use This Book While In Primary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.