Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Gej Meets With Governors And Ministers Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Meets With Governors And Ministers Today (800 Views)

Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent / GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) / List Of Governors And Ministers Under Buhari's Regime (1984-1985) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Meets With Governors And Ministers Today by sammirano: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan presently is meeting with all states Governors and Ministers over fuel subsidy. Source; channels tv
Re: Gej Meets With Governors And Ministers Today by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
This guy is a desperate bastard.

since Monday last week, its been one form of meeting or the other yet no head way.

One was held till 11.15pm last night yet no head way.

Im sure the idiot will be telling the govs to quash protests in their respective states
Re: Gej Meets With Governors And Ministers Today by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2012
meeting started about 45mins

in attendance are 26 govs, 4 ministers and GEJ and sambo
Re: Gej Meets With Governors And Ministers Today by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
Jonathan to make a national broadcast tonight after the meeting tonight
Re: Gej Meets With Governors And Ministers Today by efisher(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2012
Broadcast?

If so, I guess he may want to personally make d announcement that we're reverting back to N65 until further negotiations pull thro. He may also want to inform us of some huge successes made so far in the fight against boko rams amongst other tins.
Re: Gej Meets With Governors And Ministers Today by Adanora: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2012
I tot u guyz said he is weak. I laugh in Igbo. Hahahahahaha
Re: Gej Meets With Governors And Ministers Today by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2012
efisher:

Broadcast?

If so, I guess he may want to personally make d announcement that we're reverting[b] back to N65 until further[/b] negotiations pull thro. He may also want to inform us of some huge successes made so far in the fight against boko rams amongst other tins.
Nope sir.

FG maintains that they can and they will never revert to N65/litre.

I just heard Deiani, Rotimi Amechi and Minister of Labour spoke right now.

They are willing and institing on between N90/N100 now and then fully deregulate sometime in March or April.

Now Labour insists on N65/litre now and then phase deregulation as against one off affair.

Govt are opposed to both demands.

Govt are not willing to phase deregulation cos of the Money they'll get
Re: Gej Meets With Governors And Ministers Today by efisher(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Only A Northern President Can Handle/ Solve Boko Haram? / Afrocentric Examination Of Greek Philosophy - A Stolen Legacy! / The First Documentary On Dele Giwa: A General's Burden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.