Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare (26560 Views)

People Are Sending Me Cvs For Ministerial Positions- PST. Tunde Bakare / OBJ Questions For GEJ Witnessed By Pst Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Goshen360(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
I guess Pastor Bakare makes more sense educating Nigerians than some MOG that sits back just to collect tithes and other religious offerings while they LovePeddler themselves with these corrupt government officials during election campaign. The silent revolution has already started, watch out.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by damola1: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
But I still respect him absolutely, I mean, compared to our religious leaders these days, who expect us to continue to ONLY pray, without doing anything about this!, I mean, in our daily work, we pray and work!, to make Nigeria work, we must PRAY and WORK on it!,

I have absolute respect for him for going this far, he's done very well for that, I mean, compared to our other ' enjoying spiritual leaders, he's an A list!
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by vislabraye(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
Thats great expose. There must be a revolution in this country.  God deal with them
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by 1025: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
Tunde Bakare is spear heading the impeachment of Jonathan so that he and Buhari can come in. No body fights a fight without ulterior motive

@kizito96,
when did mental rehabilitation homes start puting internet services for their inmates or are u allowed to go out side the compound? i must confess, with the way u are reasoning, u are a risk to ppl around u.
pls keep to ur drugs.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Drdreluv: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
", personal weakness, intellectual inferiority, pedigree deficiency." is JONA main problem(s)
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
larhall:

Where are the people that are in support of this subsidy removal, they should come out now and criticize this analysis now or never. Infact great kudos to this man of God.
I think the removal is a good thing still. If the govt. reverted it with the way things are going in the country it cannot be sustainable in any way, and the economy might end up in a bad shape. Leave analysis aside, and ask yourself  where is the buffer zone for the economy that relies so much on oil? The truth is clear and close, just that people want to follow the bandwagon for obvious reasons. I do think Nigerians should be concerned about their future than this part of money put in the pockets of few affluent importers and marketeers. In other word, there is every reason to let the subsidy go and fight corruption from there through accountability for what the money realized from it being used for and others - That would make a better sense - not what this man is inputting into people. In a nutshell, there has always been a fuel subsidy in Nigeria. We have seen that during the few changes made in the past by other administrations trying to remove the subsidy only to increase the pump prices little for adjustment measures.

We as a people should learn to think about our future - what it holds for the future generations!
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
I thought Bakare was a pastor and that politics is of this world and we are of God's kingdom-we are just passing by, huh?, now I'm not sure if he's an activist, a politician, a pastor or d devil. The God of the church is not the same as the god of politics and you can't serve God and mammon. So after serving d god of politics who failed him, he went back to his god?

Don't get me wrong, his analysis might be right but unto whom do he pledge allegiance? God? the god of this world? Politics?

That man must be a confused man!
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by damola1: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
all4naija:

I think the removal is a good thing still. If the govt. reverted it with the way things are going in the country it cannot be sustainable in any way, and the economy might end up in a bad shape. Leave analysis aside, and ask yourself  where is the buffer zone for the economy that relies so much on oil? The truth is clear and close, just that people want to follow the bandwagon for obvious reasons. I do think Nigerians should be concerned about their future than this part of money put in the pockets of few affluent importers and marketeers. In other word, there is every reason to let the subsidy go and fight corruption from there through accountability for what the money realized from it being used for and others - That would make a better sense - not what this man is inputting into people. In a nutshell, there has always been a fuel subsidy in Nigeria. We have seen that during the few changes made in the past be other administrations trying to remove the subsidy only to increase the pump prices little for adjustment measures.

We as a people should learn to think about our future - what it holds for the future generations!

Are you a kid, or a baby or what?, Did you read the write up at all, If you did what did it say?,
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by mbulela: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
Tunde Bakare has many sins but i will take him any day over 98 percent of Nigerian pastors,especially the pentecostal lot.
Keep waiting for a saint and don't accept the truth in the man's word.
you go wait tire.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by apoti(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
babestella:

@damola1

Tunde Bakare is a Nigerians, he feels the pain we all feel too. Politicians are also Nigerians. So if they want to use this crisis to score political points, it is good strategy as far as figures are logically correct as we all can see right now.

Are you by any chance related to Patience Jonathan  shocked
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by mbulela: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
iv4fb:

I thought Bakare was a pastor and that politics is of this world and we are of God's kingdom-we are just passing by, huh?, now I'm not sure if he's an activist, a politician, a pastor or d devil. The God of the church is not the same as the god of politics and you can't serve God and mammon. So after serving d god of politics who failed him, he went back to his god?

Don't get me wrong, his analysis might be right but unto whom do he pledge allegiance? God? the god of this world? Politics?

That man must be a confused man!
how does speaking truth to authority and shining the light of fact in the face of darkness clothed in corruption mean a denouncement of his allegiance to Christ?
HOW does speaking truth to authority mean he is serving mammon?
He many not be of the world but he sure is in it.
When you go to buy fuel for your gen do you tell them to sell to you at 65 naira because you are passing through the world?
you call him confused? SMH
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
hmmm, keep opening our eyez
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Natasha2(f): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
apoti:

Are you by any chance related to Patience Jonathan  shocked
*falls from tree*  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by damola1: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2012
Natasha,,:

*falls from tree*  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I follow you fall oh, grin grin grin grin
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2012
damola1:

Are you a kid, or a baby or what?,  Did you read the write up at all,  If you did what did it say?,
Stop being childish! If your anger can't let you see beyond your nose you can go to the nearest bush and unleashed it on the grasses. The analysis has not changed anything. The truth is that we should think of our future as people and that is my contribution.

Steer clear from my comments if you cannot address them with an open mind!
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by weirdmind: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2012
Most of our religious leaders diffidently hide under some isolated verses in order to refrain from making a atand for the truth & justice twds any burning national issues. How can u claim to love your congregation when what touches and pricks them is none of your business? Real prophets/men of God confront the evil fangs that eat into members' lives. But Pastor Tunde Bakare is a distinct exception. Fools mistake his passion for the underdog as an ego trip or attention seeking bug,but the average intelligent Nigerian who bears the pains of mis-governance of our rulers know better. Those liches and parasites that have reduced the hitherto healthy stems of the Nigerian tree to brownish rottenness are eager to call the true Nigerian heroes names,

Pastor,you are one advocate for the oppressed that we all know and love. Keep on the good work; u are in good company with Martin Luther King Jr.,John the Baptist, Archbishop Tutu and many others.

The administration of Jonathan is finished because he is disconnected from the people he is supposed to lead. He is determinedly on the side of the looters, because he is himself a big time looter. Down with the PDP and other reprobates in the corridors of power who yap: "Mr President, it is a courageous decision,we stand by you." Shameless looters, thieves,conscienceless barons, power prostitutes without honour, being cheered on by religious & dubious characters in wolves' clothing,
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by largie(f): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
I don't know why some people choose to believe lies.Buhari and Tam David-West that have been there before these liars told us there is nothing like subsidy.Fuel was sold to us when they were there and there were no subsidy stories.The fact is that we are at the brink of collapse even a day old child at the hospital knows the cause. Corruption is our main issue. Why don't we stem that and that is going to take care of all the subsidy issue.
What is so hard for GEJ to understand in going back to N65 convene a meeting with well meaning Nigerians on way to go ,let every sector even students be represented.Let there be no allowances except transportation, accommodation and  feeding be made available to them.These group will cut down all the allowances given to Past and Present Presidents and Heads of States,Ministers,Governors and Lawmakers at all levels. No official should be allowed Treatment out of the country except when it is inevitable.The take home pay of all elected officers should be made as unattractive as possible so that who ever contests would know they are really there to serve.The kitchen allowance for GEJ be scrapped immediately cos if he ate as a kid on a fisherman's budget and did not die he will still live well on a teacher's budget.
If GEJ can really do this then he is etching his name on a stone in the history of Nigeria
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by omodapson(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
all4naija:

I think the removal is a good thing still. If the govt. reverted it with the way things are going in the country it cannot be sustainable in any way, and the economy might end up in a bad shape. Leave analysis aside, and ask yourself  where is the buffer zone for the economy that relies so much on oil? The truth is clear and close, just that people want to follow the bandwagon for obvious reasons. I do think Nigerians should be concerned about their future than this part of money put in the pockets of few affluent importers and marketeers. In other word, there is every reason to let the subsidy go and fight corruption from there through accountability for what the money realized from it being used for and others - That would make a better sense - not what this man is inputting into people. In a nutshell, there has always been a fuel subsidy in Nigeria. We have seen that during the few changes made in the past by other administrations trying to remove the subsidy only to increase the pump prices little for adjustment measures.

What more do you need to come up with a logical statement? Why are we doing this in the first place, is it not to fight for our future and save our land from all these polithiefian? Learn to read between the lines.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Austileo: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
I dont know dat very most highly foolish fake tunde bakare can talk.u and ur oga wil die very soon because u hav left GOD and commited evil.i wonda wat ur audience is hearing in ur shrine.woe to u tunde bakare u wil neva fufil ur days in joy in JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by damola1: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
all4naija:

Stop being childish! If your anger [/b]can't let you see beyond your nose you can go to the nearest bush and unleashed it on the grasses. The [b]analysis has not changed anything. The truth is that we should think of our future as people and that is my contribution.

Steer clear from my comments if you cannot address them with an open mind!

I hope you are not the owner of all4naija.com else, I will be totally totally dissapointed has I have patronized your services in the past.

Anger, on you?, plzzzzzz

The topic is ' facts you must know ', if you can't discuss the analysis, then you are not fit to talk here.

Shit!, Do you think we are playing here, our future is what I am all for, You must be kidding to thinking Nigeria was shut down for a joke!
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by 989900: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
why is Bakare making excuses in his calculation for them? No need to be lenient.

Raw fact is:
1. WELL OVER N617BILLION IS MISSING, EVEN BY THEIR CALCULATION ('cause it's same 34m litres we share with neighboring countries + We are told our refineries produce btw 30%-60% of our local use)

2. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ALMOST [b]300 TRUCKS [/b]TO LEAK THRU OUR BORDERS EVERYDAY.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by reindeer: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
Austileo:

I dont know dat very most highly foolish fake tunde bakare can talk.u and your oga wil die very soon because u hav left GOD and commited evil.i wonda wat your audience is hearing in your shrine.woe to u tunde bakare u wil neva fufil your days in joy in JESUS NAME AMEN
Did you read the post at all or you just commented before thinking?
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by FASTLINK1: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
What I'm yet to understand is why people are just picking on this man Bakare, Is he not a Nigeria with the right to vote and be voted for?
See, there's chaos in the whole country now, simply because of the wrong choice we made while choosing our leaders.
The only sin I can see on this pastor according to you guys is his interest in the Nigerian politics but lemme ask those of you that criticise him.
If righteous shy away from the battle of leadership in this world, how on earth is this world gonna be made a better place for you and me?
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by damola1: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
989900:

why is Bakare making excuses in his calculation for them? No need to be lenient.

Raw fact is:
1. WELL OVER N617BILLION IS MISSING, EVEN BY THEIR CALCULATION ('cause it's same 34m litres we share with neighboring countries + We are told our refineries produce btw 30%-60% of our local use)

2. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ALMOST [b]300 TRUCKS [/b]TO LEAK THRU OUR BORDERS EVERYDAY.

I mean, even with the leniency, over $2B is still missing, seems like these guys just rush to play with figures on air, Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
[size=15pt]Someone actually have time to read that "BiBle" from the "Pastorial Politician" turned Activist ? I am protesting for too much electricity here. No time for regional cry for awuf [/size]
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Goshen360(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
weird mind:

Most of our religious leaders diffidently hide under some isolated verses in order to refrain from making a atand for the truth & justice twds any burning national issues. How can u claim to love your congregation when what touches and pricks them is none of your business? Real prophets/men of God confront the evil fangs that eat into members' lives. But Pastor Tunde Bakare is a distinct exception. Fools mistake his passion for the underdog as an ego trip or attention seeking bug,but the average intelligent Nigerian who bears the pains of mis-governance of our rulers know better. Those liches and parasites that have reduced the hitherto healthy stems of the Nigerian tree to brownish rottenness are eager to call the true Nigerian heroes names,

Pastor,you are one advocate for the oppressed that we all know and love. Keep on the good work; u are in good company with Martin Luther King Jr.,John the Baptist, Archbishop Tutu and many others.

The administration of Jonathan is finished because he is disconnected from the people he is supposed to lead. He is determinedly on the side of the looters, because he is himself a big time looter. Down with the PDP and other reprobates in the corridors of power who yap: "Mr President, it is a courageous decision,we stand by you." Shameless looters, thieves,conscienceless barons, power LovePeddlers without honour, being cheered on by religious & dubious characters in wolves' clothing,

FLESH AND BLOOD HAD NOT REVEALED THIS TRUTH TO YOU BUT GOD. THANK YOU. I MADE SAME POINT.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by monopolist: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2012
Let the full names and addresses of the CABALS, SABOTEURS, CORRUPT LEADERS, TREASURY LOOTERS E.T.C BE PRINTED ON DAILY NEWSPAPER AND LET THEM FACE PUBLIC TRIBUNAL ORGANISED BY THE MASSES IN STADIUM.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by mbulela: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2012
weird mind:

The administration of Jonathan is finished because he is disconnected from the people he is supposed to lead. He is determinedly on the side of the looters, because he is himself a big time looter. Down with the PDP and other reprobates in the corridors of power who yap: "Mr President, it is a courageous decision,we stand by you." Shameless looters, thieves,conscienceless barons, power LovePeddlers without honour, being cheered on by religious & dubious characters in wolves' clothing,
like the clownish and faceless fellow who took out a page in today's Guardian to spew rubbish.
I wish he put his contact details therein. I would have paid him a personal visit in sorted him out in a brotherly manner.
How low can we go? a pastor takes out a page advertorial to spew c rap and stand scripture on its head just for the sake of his stomach.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by 989900: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
In a good country the FINANCE MINSTER, PETROLEUM MINISTER, MD NNPC, MD PORTS AUTHORITY, GOVERNOR CBN, would all be in detention answering deep questions, auditors shutting down their offices and going through all docs.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by vizion: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mr Bakare says Nigeria consumes approximately 34million litres of pms in a day and is asking how come we have such a bloated amount of subsidy.

was he deaf when the president, CBN governor, and minister of defence said that the subsidy must be removed because the amount of pms the importers invoice for is over bloated and the only way government can checkmate it is by subsidy removal.

if  this man can not hear the voice of men clearly, how are we sure he can understand God when God speaks ?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ministries-disagree-over-4th-quarter-fuel-imports-subsidy-payment/107139/
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Goshen360(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
FAST-LINK:

What I'm yet to understand is why people are just picking on this man Bakare, Is he not a Nigeria with the right to vote and be voted for?
See, there's chaos in the whole country now, simply because of the wrong choice we made while choosing our leaders.
The only sin I can see on this pastor according to you guys is his interest in the Nigerian politics but lemme ask those of you that criticise him.
If righteous shy away from the battle of leadership in this world, how on earth is this world gonna be made a better place for you and me?

Thank you, we end up in all these mess because we allow thieves to rule us and we come back screaming.
Re: Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
Bakare analysis missed something like increase in middle class of Nigerians, industries, and other activities which require the use of fuel. I can remember Palm mall complained about the increase in fuel cost due to the inability of PHCN to supply power and many malls are springing up all over the nation relying on fuel. There is no constant importation of the product if Bakare was using that 34million liters (provided by the govt - it has never been effect to collate information)as measurement of this subsidy. The hoarding of these products to neighboring country is another issue. He also forgot that the population don't rely on anything from the govt. excepting this fuel subsidy(they generate their electricity through generators, provide their independent sources of water supply from boreholes, they run their transport system, etc). Nigeria should be more than 70% run by the masses and all still trickle down to the use of subsidized fuel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / Buhari To Grill Ortom Over Arming Of Militia Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.