Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 (4236 Views)

What Company Can someone Establish With With #100million? / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by ucheibe2: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
I am a fifty year old man and recently lost my job. I have never been self employed and am scared what business to invest my money on, so as not to lose my money. I need advice on a profitable and less risky business I can invest my money on. A friend suggested printing press, is it lucrative?
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by yamakuza: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by cj1080(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
First off sir whats ur basic interest. As in you as a person, what do you like to do as a habit or hobby, do other people like it,then if yes then thats a business.
Or look around your area for things to supply, there most be a company making bread or a mini industry that is around you. Look for some you feel they might need and then ask if you can supply them. Or personally ask them what they and find out from their answers what they will need.

Someone once told me everybody needs one thing or the other, find that one thing and the other that they need and give it to them for a fee.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by ucheibe2: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
@ kaysy and cj1080 thanks 4ur tips, will consider ur advice.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by Chinom(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
Well, i need a partner to go into meduim level retail biz. If you are interested, we could team up together. That way, you will not have to risk all your money. But we will both bring in 50% of the capital required. We could also combine it with transportation biz in Lagos. This is a serious proposal. Contact me if you are serious too.'
Mail to ikezilly@yahoo.com.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by uchman(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2012
DO U WANT TO BE A BUSINESSMAN?,JUST IMPORTING AND SUPPLYING OF PHONE ACCESSORIES, its very easy to go into,i will take you around Alaba international mkt to see some other shop that deal on phone accessorie,if u go to china or have somebody there u import sme samples which varies with time, cal if interested 07065944625
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by yinka2011: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2012
my advice to you would be to diversify your investments.

do some fixed deposits
do some stock market investments
Think about gold as an asset maybe.

but always follow the investment climate in the country which is the most important thing to do before selecting which companies you would like to invest in. I learnt to do this after losing money in the stock market because i was just investing blindly because my stockbroker told me. you need to have knowledge before you even talk to your stockbrokers. now i use this website which really helps me out. it is.

E A S Y K O B O .com

sorry i did not want to leave a link because i am not advertising for them. i really think its a useful resourse for people like us.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by xanadu333: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
sir i understand u & i know were u're coming from. u've been contributing to someones growth over the yrs now u want to grow ur own growth. fine, i have some thing very lucrative that i've been doing over the yrs. built a house, bought my cars & bring up my family with it. though i started with more than 4m bt i dnt think u can start with 4m this time around. go make the money up to 7m then let me knw. i might just decide to help, but u will pay me 1m after u've started the biz.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by Toptic(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
From my experience in printing stuff, it is indeed lucrative.

I will also suggest you get this new book of over 25"profitable business ideas you can start right here in Nigeria with little or no capital"

This Book comes with marketing surveillance and even feasibility studies.

You can get it at http://profbizideas..com
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by ucheibe2: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2012
@xanadu333 if you cant help why not say so.I said I loss my job and you are asking me to go and get additional N3M before you can assist me.Where do I get the money?The N4M is my life savings and I need to start something fast before I start dipping my hand into it.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by wysenas(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ucheibe2,diversify yur fund,dont put all yur eggs in one basket.WOOMATE INTERIORS can give u 25% on 500k monthly if u think 15% is not ok with u.come with yur lawyer 4 necessary agreement.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by ucheibe2: 5:00am On Jan 18, 2012
@ wysenas ,sorry wysenas am not a money lender.I want a business that will keep me engaged,not necessarily lending. Anyway thanks for your offer.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by joneseyam: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
sir u need a business would not stress u , i will advise u go in to the supply of in bulk which i assist u getting and in selling call me for more infor on 07088424308.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by Clerverly: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2012
If u wish to go into haulage, let me know. My own is only to guide u.
I was once in your shoes. But be ready to manage it urself.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by niapay(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
Why not try the biscuit production line that I have for sale at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-849741.0.html
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by mroluway: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ Clerverly , I guess u have giving the best option, I will advise Haulage business, Try and get a 13,000 Litter Tanker, Register it and get necessary Document. Start supplying Diesel / Kerosene. I guess that will cost U about 2.5million, then Fix 1 million into Fixed deposit acc. Then u have Extra 500k
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by mroluway: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Another Option, Get a Man Diesel, Start Supplying Sands. But u must be ready to Manage it yourself or better still u must have an Office and anytime u have a Supply, u will be notify before ur tipper move an Inch. I bet u, U can Safe nothing less than 3000 Naira Per trip After Buying diesel, Oil and Driver Fee, And u have opportunity to supply 5 times in a Day. and that's Approximately 15,000 Naira Everyday. NB, I'm not into it yet. Just have an Idea and if i'm opportune, That's my Plain
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by smarthome: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2012
@ wysenas

Were is your office address in Abuja? I have a business I want to start marketing and offering in Abuja and would like to know if we can market your products and services as well in return for a partnership to help me succeed in my business and also helping your business gain more client.

my phone number us 08033520812.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by Fountainpe(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
With the economic condition of this Nation, Business can be sometimes tricky, If you have the strength or a driver that can take you around, you can become a supplier to companies like BAT (British American Tobacco), P&G (Procter and gamble), UAC etc. You only need to supply when there is a need for raw materials. This will reduce your risk and increase your sales.

Hope that was helpful
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by monopolist: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
FOOD!

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by cloydec: 2:18am On Jan 21, 2012
Good day everyone,
I am really pleased to have come across a lovely website like this that brings Nigerians in various countries 2geda.
Well my post here is to seek for reliable business partners and investors to run a painting and interior decoration company with me. I have done a good study in the market and seen that it is a very profitable and exciting business. The fact is that contructions, as well as renovations is constant and as long as we get the contracts coming in, we would always remain busy.
Now the company would have a very unique style in terms of the workers. We will have uniforms for our labourers which they always have to use while onsite performing any duty. We will also have all our working tools on ground in order avoid delaying jobs or not rendering first class services. We will also ensure that at all times the quality of our job is rated as five star. As the company grows and gains recognition and all time client satisfaction, we will start importing and sell quality home decorations & accessories, furnitures as well as office materials.
I have registered a business name with the CAC (corporate affairs commision) in Abuja and I have also bought its domain name to start working on a website.
I am based in Benin City so I would really be happy to find someone around or someone who dont mind us starting in Benin and then establishing the business in their location as the business grows and gains recognition as a brand name.
This is all I can say for now so any one interested can please email me at contactus@cloydeconcept.com. I would be delighted to hear from serious investors and long term business minded people. Thank you all.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by smarthome: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2012
have you started the business already, you can reach me on smarthomeng@yahoo.com
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by ucheibe2: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
@smarthome: which business are you talking about? Please read my notice - I need advice on nairaland on how to establish a profitable low risk business with N4,000,000. Any business. Please share your suggestions or opinion in the forum,so that others can as well benefit. I may contact you only if your suggestion is ok by me.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by smarthome: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Can you please state the state and city you intend doing your business?
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by smart2000(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hi,
We are property consultants. With that amount, you can enter into real estate business. You will be buying and selling lands, warehouses, uncompleted buildings, flats etc. You can also trade currencies, crude oil, gold . If interested, contact bj adeyemi smart property and co on 08023460040, 07030469460 or go to our website www.bjadeyemismartpropertyandco.doodlekit.com .Bye
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by pluto04(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
ucheibe2:

I am a fifty year old man and recently lost my job. I have never been self employed and am scared what business to invest my money on, so as not to lose my money. I need advice on a profitable and less risky business I can invest my money on. A friend suggested printing press, is it lucrative?
There are a million and one business you can do in Nigeria. However, Nigeria business environment is very tough. Since you have not done business before, you need inside knowlege of the specific sector you intend to go into before investing large amount of money.

I'll suggest finding a mentor who will take you under a wing like an apprentice for at least 90 days before investing any significant amount of money. Offer to pay for the privilege.

Printing is a good business but you can quickly loose a lot of money if you don't understand the business and define your market/customer. I know someone who lost over N10million in the business after retiring from the board of a bank. I also know someone who didnt even go to school and still became a successful printer despite not having money to buy printing equipment when he started.

In terms of business, I'll suggest any 'cash and carry' commoditity. You have to understand that you'll need to work very very hard and might not make a lot of money at the begining. Enterpreneurship is more difficult than being an employee. Beware of those promissing you partnership and unlimited profit within the first few weeks. It will always end in tears.

My 2 cents.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by Aboluwarin: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2012
You need to becareful so you won't fall on wrong hand. Farming in the area of piggy is a good business, you need to get 2 plot of land in a rural place. Is very profitable. Secondly you need to seek the face of God in prayer for directors, what work for someone may not work for you. apostleofrevival@yahoo.com, that is my mail

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by aanowai(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2012
Hello Ucheibe2,

I need to ask you one question. Have you decided on the business opportunity you want to invest in?

If you are having any problem coming up with any business idea, we can render our services and generate a couple of viable business ideas/opportunities you can invest in.

As soon as we have generated business ideas for you, we will allow you then decide on a particular business idea/opportunity you wish to invest in. When you finally decide a particular business idea, then you need a business plan that will project the future of that business.

We have written several business plans for both small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and we have succeeded in helping entrepreneurs and small business owners; grow and expand their businesses (whether startups or existing business).

Do you know what a business plan really is?

Check us out at: www.writeyourbusinessplan.com

Thanks.
Re: Need Advice On A Profitable Business To Establish With N4,000,000 by mdbabah(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2012
,Well you ll hardly get anything good from here cos most of them are here either looking for a way to make you finance their plan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) / Funding Your Forex Account With Nigeria Issued Debit Cards / Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.