Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . (848 Views)

Guess D Job Of D Poster Above U. . . / What Is On The Mind Of Poster Above You? / What Do You Think About The Poster Above You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2012
If you could, what will you give the poster above you for Valentine? smiley
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by emofine2(f): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
An illustrated cover of her hit novel Campus Blues wink and some fuel so you can travel to the Publishers grin
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^
I would give emofine a hug and a signed copy of Campus Blues for Vals! cheesy
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by Emmyk(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
Roll board. . It does not need fuel, u can attach urself to an ongoin car.
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^
I will give you a knock for Valentine! angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by ARareGem(f): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
A big 'Thank You' card 'cause she updated the Campus Blues story. wink
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by chibaby5(f): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
Buy her a teddy grin
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by gendebs(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
i will buy her a blackberry touch
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by jamace(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
a bottle of FANTA. grin
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by gendebs(m): 1:15am On Jan 17, 2012
i will give you the crown cork
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by emofine2(f): 2:32am On Jan 17, 2012
A red thong tongue
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by Emeka72(m): 2:59am On Jan 18, 2012
Valentine card.
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by freecocoa(f): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2012
My ex's shoe in my possession.
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by Emeka72(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2012
Red Rose.
Re: What Will You Give The Poster Above For Valentine? If You Could. . . . by gendebs(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
a brand new ps3

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Site / Help On Where/how To Download Winning Eleven 8 / Puzzle To "Enter The Place" To Grab Your Prize / Pc Games Or Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.