Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Is Nigerian Hackers Not Hacking Very Well Or Are They Not Real Hackers? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is Nigerian Hackers Not Hacking Very Well Or Are They Not Real Hackers? (3114 Views)

4 Weak Points Every Business Should Guard From Hackers / Nigerian Hackers Attack Thier Own Govt / How 5-day Old Balewite.com Has Come Under Attack By Nigerian Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigerian Hackers Not Hacking Very Well Or Are They Not Real Hackers? by kinsab(f): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: Why Is Nigerian Hackers Not Hacking Very Well Or Are They Not Real Hackers? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Why Is Nigerian Hackers Not Hacking Very Well Or Are They Not Real Hackers? by yawatide(f): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
pcguru:

he he, I am assuming you were just being sarcastic. If not, next time b4 you respond to a post, look at the quality of the post. If it doesn't make sense, look at the number of posts the OP has made. Then why did I click on it, I hear you ask? Simple: I wanted to see who would fall for the post cool

As far as I am concerned, you have just given NL's google ads (unneeded) 2 page views. . .not that there's anything wrong with that wink
Re: Why Is Nigerian Hackers Not Hacking Very Well Or Are They Not Real Hackers? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
actually it's the pix, i was cracking my head to figure the correlation btwn the pix and the post i assumed there was a direct relationship between them and if i could decipher it, i cud understand and it dawned on me that i spend too much time analyzing wrong things.
Re: Why Is Nigerian Hackers Not Hacking Very Well Or Are They Not Real Hackers? by Thatdave(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
nigeria has no hackers.
The purported naijahackerz will design an html page to resemble the site they want to hack then come out with the headline
'nigerian hackerz deface fed govt website'
on the body you'll see
a css virgin green against black colour rioting
'in hacking we believe bla bla bla'.
Lol.
To hack php you need to be a magician with c plus plus.
Same with others.
Since text editors came sql injection has become history.
Lol at naijakpakpas sorry hackerz

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Hackers Not Hacking Very Well Or Are They Not Real Hackers? by dejavu1011: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
please contact me on 08131008909 for NjRat trojan full configuration and recrypting method.I am a programmer so i rewrite and rebuild the server myself.
My file can stay FUD for 3 months if you dont scan it on bullshit websites.I will open a port for you with a new method and get you a DNS that will overlook your operations.
And i am way too affordable
Call me.

(1) (Reply)

Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem / Semalt: A Guide For Beginners On How To Install Wordpress Plugin / Sell Your Payoneer Funds Here - Dollars, Pound & Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.