Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? (7587 Views)

Can U Date your Sister's Boyfriend. / I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. / My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^
If she there was a truck coming fast at her sister and she saw it would you expect her sister to tell her?
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by richy5(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
Do am now!!!OD*
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Natasha2(f): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2012
I really don't think there's any cause for alarm yet. she should be patient to see where the guy is heading to first, he might still be serious with her sis. there's really no hard evidence that the guy doesn't want her sister anymore.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by freecocoa(f): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
@drnoel, grin grin,ofcourse you know there's no reason to vex but seriously some men use that tactic,they make it look like playful and harmless flirting whereas something is going on at the beck of their partners.

I'm sure your wife is one lucky woman if you really are what you claim,anyways make I believe say you different.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Ranoscky(m): 6:00am On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

If she there was a truck coming fast at her sister and she saw it would you expect her sister to tell her?
O boy, u drove out of the major road to the service lane, entirely!

If u refferin to the guy as being the truck, then how come? Just b'cos of what he said to the lil sis?

Such comment could be harmful if the elder sista hears it about, but why not just keep it calm at the moment, and see how things unfold?

I said something before and it's funny how NOBODY ever thought about that. U guys just kept thinkin of the positve and forgot about the negative!

Now, let me come up with the question again. . .

"What if the secrete was kept and err'thing went cool. Then along the line, the elder sista dumps the guy for another? Who then is the 'truck' ??
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
Look it is good to go into a relationship knowing what you are dealing with. If the guy had asked her out before he met the sister then it is none of the sister's business but when he flirts with his girlfriend, he becomes a truck and the alarm has to be sounded
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Ranoscky(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

Look it is good to go into a relationship knowing what you are dealing with. If the guy had asked her out before he met the sister then it is none of the sister's business but when he flirts with his girlfriend, he becomes a truck and the alarm has to be sounded
He b'coms a truck just b'cos of what he told the gf's younger sista? undecided. . .

WONDERFUL!!
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2012
So you would not mind your spouse flirting with you siblings then?
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Ranoscky(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
Boy, aba na u oo!

"I would have choosed u 1st had it been I saw u before ur sista!"

Na flirtin be dat?
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ranoscky:

Boy, aba na u oo!

"I would have choosed u 1st had it been I saw u before ur sista!"

Na flirtin be dat?
That is flirtin or can u tell u girlfriend sis that
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Ranoscky(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
Already did (way back), and believe u me, she saw NO meanin to it.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
if u rili do love ur sis u'll jez bleep d guy and let him go, cos thtz wat he rili wantz frm u nuttin more so dnt be deceived
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 23, 2012
@Topic, eye him back angry
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by uglybetty: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Slap him!!!
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by blazingtrain: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
are u a learner?
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Since Jan 2012?
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
aameyah:
My friend told me that when her elder sister brought her boyfriend home, the boyfriend collected her number so that they can be talking, as per 'in-law levels'. Next thing, the guy called her and told her that he would have chosen her if he met her first, and not her elder sister.

She said she wept that day. Because her elder sister (who by the way is really beautiful, so nice and down to earth) has gone through series of disappointments in the hands of men.

What do you advise such a girl to do in such a situation? Should she tell her sister, in the process breaking up her sister's relationship or should she keep away from the guy, maybe the relationship will work out at the end of the day between her sister and him?

Note that she has her own relationship and she really loves her sister and comes from a close knit family, so she wouldn't want anything hurting her sister!
she is what she attracts,so I hardly pity such ladies..(I mean the elder sister)
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by balash(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Maybe The Elder Sis In Question Is Merely Eager To Get Into A relationship whilst Falling Into wrong Hands. Its Not destined that everyone would have a perfect husband or Perfect wife And some ladies die b4 getting Married why Some Guys do same.

When You single And finding it difficult getting that GOOD guy. I think its better to continue working fine and Perfect and been The Lady Guys would find. successful pretty religious and down to earth Ladies always gets a good guy But with Patience.. You dont rush Marital Life Like You rushing Your EBA whilst you very hungry after a Long Day.. Perseverance is the Key. As for the Junior Sister Inquestion she should tell the sis before its too late because such guy is a player and would leave or cheat on the sis till he is caught tthe fact that he is not ashamed to come out straight to his gf sis. He can do anything. she should tell her or else when he finished breaking the elder sis heart. this truth will come out and i doubt the elder sis would ever forgive Her
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by zikmano: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2015
My worry is that the sister would simply misunderstood her should she reveal to her the deal. Let her jst swallow the anger nd pains pray 4 the success of their relationship.
Re: My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? by loswhite(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
freecocoa:
walahi if you were a girl,you'd be very easy to play,so until a guy lures a girl to his room and undresses before she'd know he's interested in her abi? You are so smart.
the guy might just be flirting . I'm not saying it is right but do ppl break up or end relationship because of flirting? The sister should not flirt back she should just block the guys number and datsallllllllll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng / Why Is It That Wen A Girl Makes It Obvious That She Likes A Guy He Starts Formin / If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.