Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says (1821 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Lovechyld101(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2012
Me nd ma Gf bin datin 4 som time now say 2years now, nd we'v bin so close,I min 5&6 type of shit, nd wen we indoor we throw pilow,we kiss,we make out. I min love waz in d air den suddenly she started acted strange, Till She broke out nd told me she waz S.S genotype I felt bad at first buh I still love her besides I was A.A. . Buh she was lyk she loves me nd doesn't want to hurt me, nd we shud break up b4 we get 2 deep in love. nd dat she has 2 get married b4 she's 23 cos of medical advice nd am jus 22 nd she's 21 nd she say I won't b ready for marriage even in d nxt 5 years, Am so confused rite now wat do I do I still love her pls I nid ur advise,
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by seedord247(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2012
Broo face your Education for now. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2012
while I still maintain that that is not enough reasons to break-up. Ask her the implications if shr does not marry before 23
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by freecocoa(f): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2012
You just have to look for a way to deal,she's right you won't be ready for marriage and her getting married has something to do with her health so move on already. Btw how could you not have know she's SS from the onset?I thought its usually clear. undecided
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2012
I still have not seen where it is written that people with SS have to marry early
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by freecocoa(f): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2012
^I take it you don't know that many of them don't survive the final stage of theit crisis and many even die before that stage sef.
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2012
^^^
Okay I did not know that. But if she knows she will not survive why subject another man to the pain and torture of losing his wife.
?
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Metalgoong(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2012
All these small boys. . . . . Nwoke m, face your studies, make so much money before blabbing about girls & heart break!!!
I think your girl made a good decision.
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
Okay I did not know that. But if she knows she will not survive why subject another man to the pain and torture of losing his wife.
?
its not a must that she'll die na,its just under probability,that's why i was asking op how come he didn't know while dating her for two years.
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Flashaldrin(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2012
Op, i think the girl is obviously more mature and knowledgeable than you so listen to her and move on. the feelings will pass away with time.
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by claremont(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2012
Dodgy thread alert!
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2012
^^^
Very true
@Freecocoa, I am not questioning her but the thinking behind it. The rationale behind getting married before a certain age is so if she or he dies, they would kids to take after them but do they imgine the truama those kids and spouse will go through?
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Sweetdoct247(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2012
It isn't any surprise that she lived that long considering there has been marked improvements in the area of care of the SS px, and and it's possible for him not to know cos not every SS px has the body habitus. I haven't come across any literature or research that suggests that they are better off giving birth at 23. However it's good that Mr Lover boy here educates himself on the condition and really decide whether or not he loves this girl. She can lead a normal life but a lotta care, understanding and education is going to be required on ur part. This girl knows what she's saying but u don't seem to. So like I said aquire knowledge about the condition and decide whether u r ready to give ur all to this girl cos that's the least she's gonna require then go get ur girl,
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by heywhytech1(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2012
The issue is somehow complicated,but situation like dis need wisdom,but I won't advice u to marry her
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2012
The girl is just looking for a reason to break up
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Sweetdoct247(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
Very true
@Freecocoa, I am not questioning her but the thinking behind it. The rationale behind getting married before a certain age is so if she or he dies, they would  kids to take after them but do they imgine the truama those kids and spouse will go through?  

and how's that really different from people who die leaving their children and spouses behind? I guess u'd say those ones didn't know they'd die grin Buh is that a fair reason? So every SS px shld decide not to marry or have children cos the chances are they may die anytime and cause so much pain. . In most if not all cases nowadays a man/woman knows if his/her spouse is of the SS genotype and of course is aware of the implications so,
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by freecocoa(f): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

@Freecocoa, I am not questioning her but the thinking behind it. The rationale behind getting married before a certain age is so if she or he dies, they would kids to take after them but do they imgine the truama those kids and spouse will go through?
Doc here already answered your question, Any need to stress it further?
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by bekay911(f): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2012
Go n read, make money denn come back for her in grand style.
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Lovechyld101(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
freecocoa:

its not a must that she'll die na,its just under probability,that's why i was asking op how come he didn't know while dating her for two years.
@freecocoa I kinda noticed it buh she was healthy I min busty I tot dey usually lean nd she told me bout som monthly check up nd she is always careful nd she stays indoor most of d tym.all dat made me suspicious buh I didn't attach much importance to it till recently,
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by moshoodn(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
Let her go bro. . . For her own sake.
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
Okay
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by drnoel: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
seedord247:

Broo face your Education for now. tongue lipsrsealed

u must be a magician, how u carry sabi this one still dey school
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2012
It does not take magic
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Maximip(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
freecocoa:

You just have to look for a way to deal,she's right you won't be ready for marriage and her getting married has something to do with her health so move on already. Btw how could you not have know she's SS from the onset?I thought its usually clear. undecided

freecocoa:

^I take it you don't know that many of them don't survive the final stage of theit crisis and many even die before that stage sef.

Is that based on hearsay or it has been proven. The ones I know are old people who lived as old as 80 and are still alive. Besides 100% healthy
people die daily from all kinds of diseases.

@OP
Obviously there are many reasons she broke up with you. Now is the best time to learn how not to take babes too seriously considering your
age, you'll still have many more that'll leave you (or you'll leave them) for all kinds of stupid (and good) reasons. start getting used to it.
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^^
Guy that is the point. The girl was just looking for a reason to break up
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by ronkebp(f): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
Poster, free her, it is difficult i know, but what if she is really telling you the truth about her condition.? Let her be.
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
Oga she lied about the condition
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by ronkebp(f): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
Am not sure she did, she might be saying the truth, you know!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
Yeah right
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by folusegun: 1:43am On Jan 26, 2012
I think she wants a change and not 4 any health reasons.
There's a scenario of a SS guy.All he could do was to find every means to FORCEFULLY marry an AA female fwend who neva tot of marrying him,aft deceitfuly (as a mere fwend) knew her genotype n bloodgroup.
(he had a female ex who he later disclosed she wud not make a good wife aft prayers from clergy men)*IT WAS LATER REALIZED D LADY WAS A.S),
FEW amongst dem r always desperate abt getting an AA.
So d lady in questn does'nt want d guy n not cos she's SS.tnx
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by folusegun: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2012
I think she wants a change and not 4 any health reasons.
There's a scenario of a SS guy.All he could do was to find every means to FORCEFULLY marry an AA female fwend who neva tot of marrying him,aft deceitfuly (as a mere fwend) knew her genotype n bloodgroup.
(he had a female ex who he later disclosed she wud not make a good wife aft prayers from clergy men)*IT WAS LATER REALIZED D LADY WAS A.S),
FEW amongst dem r always desperate abt getting an AA.
So d lady in questn does'nt want d guy n not cos she's SS.tnx
Re: My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says by Mynd44: 2:07am On Jan 26, 2012
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

What Tribe Makes The Best Wife? / Diary Of A Hopeless Romantic: A Trail Of Broken Hearts / Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.